Chapter 23 - Lunch Time Turns to Naughty Time

Big Booty Boy Stories

It is Thursday, the next day after Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D. I've been feeling horny and craving dick all day while in school. I need dick!

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Lunch time = dick time

It's now noon and it's lunch break. I'm in the school cafeteria and about to get in the line to get some food, but then I see the school's gym teacher, Mr. Simpson, walk by the doorway and heading towards the gyn.

Mr. Simpson is the school's gym teacher, who caught me getting fucked by my new fuck friend Stanley, then he blackmailed me into having sex with him, back in Chapter 14 - I Made a New Fuck Friend. Mr. Simpson is a white male in his early forties, about 6'3" tall, has short brown hair, no facial hair, is skinny, and wears glasses.

In my head

I don't really like Mr. Simpson, especially how he basically forced me to let him fuck me before, but then I remember him fucking my ass hard and I'm getting hotter every second thinking of it. Fuck it, I want some dick, I need some dick.

Let's go get some dick

I wait about a minute and then I leave the cafeteria and walk to the gym to find Mr. Simpson. I enter the gym via the side entrance. Straight ahead is the basketball court and to the right is the gym's office. The basketball court area is empty but I see Mr. Simpson in the gym's office. He is sitting at his desk and reading a newspaper.

I walk over to the gym's office and I knock on the door. Mr. Simpson says, “It's open, come on in.”

I open the door, Mr. Simpson, sitting in his chair, looks up, sees me and smiles. He has a surprised smirk on his face. He says, “Hi John, how have you been?”

I walk into the office and I say, “Hi Mr. Simpson, I'm good, thanks... I was wondering...”

Before I could finish my question, Mr. Simpson smiles and says, “I know, close the door.”

I close the door and in a low voice, Mr. Simpson says, “You want this dick, I know you do.”

I smile and in a low voice, I say, “Well, yeah, was hoping to get some.”

Mr. Simpson, with a smile on his face, says, "Sure, I knew you couldn't stay away from this dick... let me see... we can't use the locker room or the pool during school hours... let's go to my car."

Naughty time in a car

I follow Mr. Simpson outside to the school parking lot. I feel the excitement building up inside me as we both walk to his four-door car, which is in the back of the lot with no other cars around it. No one should see or hear us in the car back here.

We get into the backseat of his four-door car with me on Mr. Simpson's right side. Mr. Simpson immediately undoes his belt and pants. Then he pushes them down to his ankles along with his underwear. Mr. Simpson says, “Get naked, I wanna see some skin.”

Since we're a good distance away from the school building, I'm ok with getting naked in his car but I am feeling a little nervous. As I undress, Mr. Simpson is stroking his dick and watching me.

Sucking dick in a car

Now with only my socks on, I get on my knees on the backseat, I lean forward so I'm bending over and I put my head in Mr. Simpson's lap. I take his semi-hard dick into my mouth and start sucking it. It feels good to once again have a dick in one of my holes.

Mr. Simpson's dick almost immediately gets harder in my mouth. I keep moving my head up and down sucking his dick as he moans. As I suck him, Mr. Simpson puts his right hand on my back and he slowly moves it to my ass. He starts grabbing and squeezing my ass cheeks as I suck his dick, and giving them the occasional light spank.

I stop sucking his dick for a moment and I say, “You wanna fuck my big slutty ass?”

Mr. Simpson smiles and says, "If I didn't have a meeting and we had more time, I would, but I can't now."

Even though I am disappointed that my ass isn't going to get fucked right now, I am enjoying all of this, while hoping we don't get caught. I take Mr. Simpson's dick back into my mouth and continue to suck it. I feel his middle finger getting closer and closer to my ass hole. His finger eventually finds my ass hole and he pushes it against my anus. He then pulls his finger back and licks it a few times. Then he puts his wet finger back against my anus and pushes inside me.

I stop sucking Mr. Simpson's dick for a moment and let out a moan as he starts finger fucking my ass. I say, “Mmm, yes, finger my slutty hole.”

I take Mr. Simpson's dick back into my mouth and suck it as he continues finger fucking my ass.

Give me your cum

After somewhere between five and ten minutes of sucking Mr. Simpson's dick, he moans and says, “Oh god I'm gonna cum!”

I start to vigorously stroke the shaft of Mr. Simpson's dick up and down, while keeping the head in my mouth, getting ready to receive his cum.

Mr. Simpson moans and says, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

A few more strokes and then Mr. Simpson's dick starts shooting his cum into the back of my mouth and down my throat. As he cums, he slides his finger out of my ass hole, grabs onto my right ass cheek and squeezes it hard. I keep stroking his dick until he finishes cumming. The last of his cum runs down his dick and onto my hand.

I try to swallow all of Mr. Simpson's cum that I can. I lick all of the cum on the head of his dick and on my hand. Then I lick his dick up and down a few times, getting any cum I may have missed.

Mr. Simpson moans and says, “Oh my god... fuck... you sure are a slut, aren't you?”

I smile and I say, “Yes, I am.”

Mr. Simpson says, “Next time I'm gonna get in that big slutty ass right here in my car.”

I smile and I say, "Please yes, sounds like fun."

I give Mr. Simpson's soft dick and balls a few licks and kisses. He grabs a handful of my right ass cheek and says, “We both better get back in the school building before someone sees us. You go first.”

Mr. Simpson gives my ass a loud hard spank and then we both start to get dressed.

Back to school

I put my clothes back on, wipe my face, and then I exit Mr. Simpson's car. I quickly make my way back into the school building, hoping no one sees me. I go into one of the men's bathrooms and I go to the sink area to check myself, making sure there's nothing on my face or on my clothes.

As I'm looking in the mirror I can hear someone grunting in one of the stalls. It sounds like they're jerking off. I'm still feeling horny so I do what any horny, slutty, slut that wants a dick in his ass would do. I walk over to the stall where the sounds are coming from.

I knock on the stall's door and I say, “Hi, I was wondering if I could help you with that?”

The man says, “Oh, oh sorry, I didn't realize anyone was here.”

I say, “Can I help?”

In a confused sounding voice, the man replies, “You want to help me with my...”

In a low voice, I say, “Yes, I want to make you cum.”

The man unlocks the stall's door and says, “Ok.”

I open the stall's door and I step inside with the man sitting on the toilet. His dick is hard as fuck as it is pointing straight up in the air. The man is wearing a delivery uniform, he must have delivered something to the school. He is a white middle-age man, clean shaven, has short brown hair, brown eyes, is maybe six feet tall, on the skinny side, and his dick looks to be five or six inches long.

Getting dick in the bathroom

We're in a single-person stall so there isn't much space in here. I close the stall's door, quickly take off my shirt and I put it on the door's hook. I turn around so my ass is facing him, I undo my belt and pants, and then I push down my pants and underwear (I'm not wearing a thong today). My heart is racing. I want to ride this stranger's dick badly and make him cum. I'm not thinking straight, I just know that I want dick.

He says, “What are you doing?”

I say, “Shh, you're gonna love this, we gotta be quiet though.”

I move backwards and position myself so I'm standing over his lap. I hear him say, “Oh wow, your butt is big.”

I reach between my legs and guide his dick to my ass hole as I lower myself downwards, trying to get him inside me. I'm having a hard time getting it inside me, so I say, “Hey, hold your dick in this spot for a second.”

He says, “Ok.”

He holds his dick in place while I put my hands on my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I then lower myself and I feel his dick push against my ass hole. I squeeze my hole open and his dick slowly slides into me. He both moan lightly, while trying to not make much noise.

The man says, “Oh shit, oh shit, I thought you were going to suck me, but this... this is so much better.”

I try to look back at him and I see him looking downwards at my ass and his dick. I continue to lower myself until I am sitting on his lap and most of his dick is now up inside me.

The man says, “Oh my god, your ass is so tight and warm.”

I say, “Your dick feels good inside me.”

I keep my hands on my ass cheeks and I start to slowly ride him, moving my ass up and down. I lean forward a little so he can get a good look at his dick in my ass.

I say, “You like my big ass?”

The man says, “Oh fuck yeah, I would have thought this was a girl's ass if I never saw your face.”

I start working my ass up and down on his dick a little harder now. The man says, “Can, can I touch your ass?”

I say, “Yeah, of course.”

I let go of my ass cheeks and stop moving. The man puts his large warm hands on them. I moan as the man starts rubbing his hands all over my ass cheeks.

I moan and I say, “That feels nice.”

After staying still and letting him explore my cheeks, I want this dick, so I put my hands on my knees, and I get back to riding his dick up and down. As I work my ass up and down on his dick, he takes turns feeling on and squeezing my ass cheeks. Sometimes when I come down on his dick and my ass bounces against him, the toilet seat rattles and makes a little noise.

In my head

This is what I needed. Dick. Dick in my ass. A stranger's dick. I will probably never see this guy again, but I'll be damn sure and try to make sure he doesn't forget my ass.

He's gonna explode

About two more minutes of non-stop riding this man's dick, he moans and says, “You're gonna make me cum, oh god, don't stop.”

I keep riding him as his hands grip my hips. I then hear him moan and I start feeling the man's dick throbbing inside me. His dick shoots his warm cum deep up into my ass. The man tries to be quiet but he is lightly moaning as he cums inside me. I also try to not be too loud as he fills my ass with his cum.

When the man finishes cumming and his dick gets soft, he says, “All I can say, is wow, and thank you.”

I try to look back at him while softly grinding my ass on him. I say, “You're very welcome, I enjoyed this a lot.”

He smiles and says, “So did I.”

The man's soft dick slides out of my ass so I lift myself up and off of his lap. I pull up my underwear and pants, and as I'm doing that, a thought pops into my head. I remember thinking that I would never see this man again, but since this man seems cool, I say, “If your into doing this kind of stuff again, I sometimes visit that new club downtown, umm, it's called... oh yeah, Club FuzZzion.”

I hope my initial thoughts of never seeing him again are wrong and I see him in the future. The man replies, “Oh I heard about that club, I never been... I just may need to check it out now.”

I look back and smile at him as I squeeze my right ass cheek. Then I put my shirt back on and I unlock the stall's door. Before leaving, I look back again at him, smile and I say, “Have a good day.”

He replies, “Thanks, you too.”

I peak my head out of the stall and make sure all is clear. I then exit the stall and go into the next stall to clean up and fix my clothes. As I'm cleaning up, I hear the man leave the stall, wash his hands and leave the bathroom.

An exciting lunch is over

After cleaning up, I exit the stall, wash my hands at the sinks, look at myself in the mirror. In my head, I think to myself, what a fucking whore I am, fuck yeah I am.

I then smile and leave the bathroom. Throughout the rest of the day I can feel the stranger's cum in my ass while in my classes. I catch myself day dreaming a few times, remembering the moments of me riding him and hearing him moan as he came in me.

Later at home, it's night, I'm laying in my bed and I check my phone. I have an unread message from my classmate Juong, from Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D. Juong's message says that he can't come over anymore and he can't invite friends over, as he got in trouble with his parents. I'm going to have to think of another way for Juong to fuck me.

I then log into my adult social media profile, read and like new naughty comments on my pictures, and I read a few new private messages from strangers.

I think about today... I had two dicks today, sucked one off and got fucked by one. What a nice day today was.

The end

Chapter 24 tease

In the next chapter, John starts the weekend off right, as he goes to the club and meets up with a fuck friend for a fun hot night.

Chapter 24 is currently being written.

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D