Chapter 18 - Like Son, Like Father

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

It's Sunday, the start of the second week in March, the following day after Chapter 17 - Taking Dick to Escape the Pain. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Sunday

It's now 2pm and I am home alone relaxing as I lay on my bed. My parents went to a party that one of their co-workers had for their kid. All of a sudden my cell phone starts ringing. I look at my phone and I don't recognize the number, but I answer anyway because it's a local number and it could be someone that I met and fucked with and didn't yet add in my phone.

I answwer my phone and I say, "Hello?"

The voice on the line says, "Hi John, this is Mike, Michael's dad. Sorry to bother you, Michael gave me your cell number, I hope that is ok."

I pause for a few seconds, remembering Friday night (back in Chapter 17) when Michael's dad saw me wiping my ass clean of Michael's cum and he seemed to enjoy looking at my ass. What does Michael's dad want? Is he going to bring it up? I instantly get nervous and worried about what's going to happen next.

Michael's dad says, "John, you still there?"

I say, "Oh, yes, sorry. And yes that's ok that Michael gave you my number."

Michael’s dad says, "Great, I wanted to ask if you wanted to make some extra money. I need some help cleaning out my shed in the backyard."

I'm thinking, well I could use some extra money but I'm also nervous that he might ask me about last night. I need the money though.

I say, "Yeah sure, I can help with that."

Michael's dad says, "Great, if you can come on over soon while Michael and the wife aren't home yet that would be great."

I was not expecting to help right this second but I say, "Ok, I'll be right over."

I don't think this will take too long so I keep on what I am wearing, a black t-shirt, gray sweatpants, a black thong and white socks. I put on my sneakers and jacket too.

Hoping to make some quick money

I leave the apartment, go next door where Michael lives and I knock on the door. Michael's dad opens the door with a big smile on his face.

Michael's dad says, "Hey John, thanks for helping me, I appreciate it."

I say, "Hi... I'm sorry, I'm not sure how to address you, like hi Michael's dad or..."

Michael's dad chuckles and says, "You can call me Mike, or you can call me Mr. Mike, if that's easier."

I smile and I say, "Ok I can do that, thanks Mr. Mike."

Michael's dad says, "Ok follow me to the shed."

Michael's dad leads me to the shed in the backyard and we both go inside it. To my surprise the shed doesn't look like it needs to be cleaned out much.

It's a trap

Michael's dad closes the shed's door and stands in front of it. He says, "Well I kind of lied. I'm sorry, there is another reason I wanted to meet with you in private."

I suddenly get nervous as there is no doubt in my mind he's going to bring up what he saw Friday night. My mind then goes to the extreme and wonders, what if he's fucking crazy and going to kill me?

I say, "Is this about Friday night? When you saw me in the bathroom?"

Michael's dad smiles and says, "Kind of. But don't worry about that. The thing is, I have security cameras all around the house and well, I saw what you and my son have been doing. The... um... adult things."

I suddenly get scared and even more nervous.

I say, "Oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm so sorry. Please, please don't tell my parents."

Michael's dad says, "Calm down, now, I'm not mad at you or upset or anything like that, but I do know what you two have been doing in my house. Michael has no idea about the cameras. My wife knows about the cameras but I haven't shown her the footage with you and Michael."

Michael's dad pauses and then continues, "I've seen you two fucking... well, you getting fucked by my son, many, many times. Michael seems to like fucking your big ass, and I, well I don't blame him, if I was his age in his position, I would probably do the same."

I blurt out, "Oh my god. I’m so, so sorry, I feel so ashamed."

Michael's dad says, "No, no, don't be, I'm not upset. You're both young, trying things, exploring. I did some exploring back in my youth."

What now?

There’s a moment of awkward silence and then Michael's dad continues on, "I have to say, when I watch Michael fuck you, it gets me so hot."

I am shocked and a little confused at what I just heard Michael's dad tell me.

I say, "You liked watching?"

Michael's dad says, "I know it may sound weird to you, but yeah I enjoyed watching you, seeing you take a dick in your ass, you have such a nice big ass."

I say, "So you're not going to tell my parents about Michael and me?"

Michael's dad says, "No, of course not."

After another awkward pause, Michael's dad says, "I'm not angry but disappointed. Disappointed that my son got to fuck that nice ass so many times. And in my house, the house I fucking pay for."

In my head

I'm thinking, oh my god, Michael's dad is jealous of his son, jealous that his son has been fucking me and he hasn't been able to. I’m not sure how to react.

It's happening

Then the unthinkable happens. Michael's dad's demeanor suddenly changes, from friendly and not upset, to basically demanding sex from me.

As Michael's dad is still standing in front of the shed's door, he says, “Now John, why don't you take those sweatpants off, let me see that big ass of yours. You come over here, fucking teasing me with those tight sweatpants, your ass is screaming to take those off."

After a pause, Michael's dad points to a couch in the shed and continues on, he says, "And bend over on the couch over there. I'm gonna get me some of that ass right here, right now. My cock has been wanting to get in that fat slutty ass of yours for a while now."

Michael's dad's demands got me nervous, hot and turned on all at the same time.

Nervous and feeling a little unsure what Michael's dad may do if I say no, I walk over to the couch and take off my jacket. I then take my sneakers off and I slide my sweatpants down to my ankles.

Michael's dad sees the thong I'm wearing and says, "Oh my, very, very nice thong there."

I say, "Thanks."

Michael's dad says, "Why don't you take your shirt off too. Let's see it all."

I bend over, making sure my ass is facing Michael’s dad so he has a nice look. I take turns taking my legs out of my sweatpants and leave them on the garage floor. I then take off my shirt and I drop it on top of my sweatpants.

I leave my thong and socks on and I get on the couch. I’m now on all fours across the two seat couch. Michael's dad quickly takes his sneakers, jeans, boxers and shirt off, leaving him with just socks on. He comes over to the couch, getting a closer look at my ass and he says, "Oh my, such a nice ass, much better in person."

I say, "It's a lil cold in here."

Michael's dad says, "I'll warm you up with this dick."

I can't believe this is happening

I look back and watch Michael’s dad as he slowly moves onto the couch, and sits behind my ass. He places his warm hands on each side of my hips, which just happens to be where my thong is lined up at the moment. He slowly slides my thong down, out of my ass crack and down to my thighs.

As he slides my thong down I hear him say, "Oh yes, finally, been waiting for this. Look at all this ass."

Michael's dad then puts the palm of his right hand on my lower back and pushes down.

Michael's dad says, "Get that ass up and face down, slut."

I do as he wants and then he says, "Spread those ass cheeks for me."

I reach back and I spread my ass cheeks apart. Michael's dad stands up on the couch over my ass, squats down and rubs his hard dick against my ass crack. Then he pushes the head of his hard dick against my ass hole. His dick is having a hard time getting inside my ass, so he tries again and he gets the same result. It hurts as nothing is lubed up there.

As Michael's dad tries to force his dick into my ass again, I cry out in pain, "Ow! Ow! It hurts! Stop! Wait! We need lube or something. I didn’t prepare my ass for this."

Michael's dad says, "Ok, ok, quiet down slut."

Get it wet

Michael's dad pulls the head of his dick away from my ass hole, then surprisingly he leans down and starts licking my ass hole. He spreads my ass cheeks with his hands, making me remove my hands from my ass, and he buries his face in my ass crack. His tongue starts wildly licking my ass hole.

It feels good so I lightly moan and I say, "Oh my god, yes."

After wildly licking my ass hole for a good twenty to thirty seconds, Michael’s dad spits some saliva onto my ass hole as he holds my ass cheeks apart. Then he spits again and again. I can feel his warm saliva all over my ass hole, ass crack, and some even inside my ass. Some saliva has made its way down to my balls as well.

Michael's dad's tongue licks my ass hole some more and then he pushes it inside my ass, making me moan. He spends about thirty seconds to a minute tongue-fucking my ass before moving his head back and getting a good look at my ass.

Michael's dad spanks my right ass cheek hard and says, “I know you like getting spanked, slut, don't you?”

I moan and grimace in slight pain as I say, "I do Mr. Mike."

Michael's dad then spanks my left ass cheek hard and again I moan and grimace in pain.

Daddy

Michael's dad says, "You know what, you call me 'Daddy' ok?"

I smile and I say, "Ok."

Michael's dad spanks my ass hard again and says, "What did I just say, slut?"

I say, "Sorry Daddy."

He says, "That's a good slut."

Michael's dad slides two fingers from his right hand into my ass hole and starts finger fucking me, trying to loosen my ass up for his dick. With his left hand, he squeezes and rubs my left ass cheek. I moan as he fingers my ass.

Michael's dad smiles and says, "I like that you're thick, got some fat on you. This fat ass you got is nice. It's made for fucking. You seen my wife, she's so skinny, she got no ass and won't let me get any anal, fucking bitch."

After an awkward moment of silence, Michael's dad says, "I'm gonna pile drive your fat ass with my dick."

In my head

I am thinking that Michael's dad talks too fucking much, oh my god, stop talking and just fuck me already.

Shut up and fuck me

Michael's dad stands up on the couch over my ass, spits on his hand and rubs his saliva all over his dick. I reach back and spread my ass cheeks for him. He squats down and rubs the head of his dick against my ass hole, teasing me.

Michael's dad says, "You ready slut?"

I say, "Yeah, I'm ready Daddy."

Michael's dad pushes the head of his dick against my wet ass hole and moans.

Michael's dad says, "Yeah squeeze that hole open like you're taking a shit. Let Daddy inside you."

I squeeze my ass hole open and Michael's dad's dick enters my ass. We both let out moans as he slowly continues sliding more inside me. He now has most of his dick inside me so I let go of my ass cheeks. He rests his upper body against my backside as he starts moving his dick back and forth inside me. I'm still on my knees, bent over, ass up and face down on the couch.

Daddy pounds my ass

After a little slow fucking, getting my ass hole use to his dick, Michael's dad lifts his chest off my back, grabs my ass cheeks with his hands and starts fucking me hard, pounding his dick in my ass.

I was not ready for a hard fuck as I blurt out, "Oh fuck!"

I grimace and clench my teeth. I hold onto the couch and I say, "Give it to me Daddy!"

Michael's dad moans and says, "That's right, I'm pounding your fat slutty ass with my dick, fuck, it feels so fucking good."

I moan and I say, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck that ass."

I'm already feeling warmer than I was a few minutes ago.

The shit talker

As Michael's dad fucks me, he talks so much shit to me and I'm loving it. He says, "You like this dick fucking your fat slutty ass?"

I reply, "Yeah, fuck my fat ass Daddy!"

He says, "You fat fucking slutty bitch, take this fucking dick! Take it!"

I moan and I play along. I say, "Give it to me Daddy!"

Michael's dad's shit talking is turning me on and making me feel like a naughty dirty slut which is getting me more excited.

Daddy is going to cum

After a few minutes of Michael's dad fucking me hard, he moans and says, "Daddy is gonna cum in this ass. Get ready slut."

I moan and I say, "Give me your cum Daddy. I want it."

A few more hard pumps into my ass and Michael's dad says, "I'm cumming!"

Michael's dad starts moaning as he shoots his warm cum into my ass. I moan as I feel his cum filling my ass. I say, "Yes, yes, fill my ass Daddy!"

Michael's dad keeps sliding his dick back and forth in my ass until he is done cumming. When he finishes, he slides his dick out of my ass and rubs the head up and down my ass crack.

Michael's dad moans and then says, "Oh my god, I came so much."

I say, "You filled my ass Daddy, it felt so good."

Michael's dad spanks my ass cheeks a few times and says, "Fuck yes, I finally got in this fat ass and I loved it. Shit, if my wife and son weren't coming back soon, I would fuck you again and again."

After a few seconds, Michael's dad says, "Ok get dressed and go home before someone catches us."

I say, "Ok Daddy."

Before I can get up, Michael's dad gives my ass a few more hard spanks. When he is done, I get up and off the couch and start to get dressed. As we're both getting dressed, Michael's dad says, "I'm gonna get that ass again. Daddy is going to get more, I'll call you, ok?"

I say, "Ok, just don't tell anyone please, especially Michael."

Michael's dad says, "Don't worry, our secret is safe."

In my head

I'm not sure I can totally trust Michael's dad but I have to, I have no other choice here. I also enjoyed the sex and I like that I pleased him with something that his wife doesn't do, that turns me on. I'm such a naughty slut. Also, his shit talking turned me on.

After getting dressed, I leave the backyard shed and return home. Luckily no one saw me go back home.

Getting more Daddy dick

The next two nights (Monday and Tuesday) Michael's dad sent me text messages around 2am asking me to meet him in his backyard shed to get some more dick. I couldn't say no as I wanted it badly. So both nights I snuck out of the house, in my bedtime clothes, a white t-shirt and blue sleep pants, and joined him in the shed.

Monday

The first night, I entered the shed and Michael's dad was waiting for me, naked sitting on the same couch we fucked on before, and stroking his hard dick. He didn't say anything but had a big smile on his face. We both knew what we wanted, I wanted his dick and he wanted my ass. I took off all of my clothes, got on top of him and rode his dick reverse cowgirl. We barely said anything to each other, just grunts and low moans as we tried to be quiet. I rode him like a good slut, riding hard, working my ass up and down on his dick. He played with my ass as I rode his dick. He also enjoyed seeing my ass bounce against him as I rode that dick.

Michael's dad didn't last long as maybe two minutes of fucking lead to him cumming in my ass as I rode him. Feeling his warm cum shoot into my ass as I moved up and down on his dick made me feel so good. I don't know what it is, but getting an older man off gets me off.

After Michael's dad was done cumming inside me, he wrapped his arms around my chest and brought me backwards towards him slowly. He held me for a few minutes as we both rested and caught our breath. We eventually got dressed and I went home.

Tuesday

The second night I again snuck over to the shed where Michael's dad was waiting for me. We both got naked, he had me get on my knees and suck his dick.

After sucking on Michael's dad's dick and balls, he had me stand in front of the couch and bend over. He got behind me and pushed his tongue into my ass hole and tongue fucked me. When my ass was nice and wet, he wasted no time and pushed his dick into my ass. He went straight to pounding my ass hard. It felt like he had all this sexual energy saved up for months and it just burst out here. As Michael's dad fucked me, he spanked my ass, grabbed my hip fat and ass fat, and he tried to quietly talk some shit to me.

When Michael's dad was close to cumming, he pulled out of my ass and had me get back on my knees. He started stroking his dick so I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, readying myself for the incoming cum shower. He stroked his dick until he reached orgasm and shot his load into my mouth and on my face. Some cum even dripped down onto my chest. I swallowed all of his cum that I could.

After Michael's dad was done cumming, I thought we were done, but he kind of forced his dick into my mouth. I usually don't suck dick after it's been in my ass but I didn't fight him, I was a good slut and sucked Daddy's dick again. I sucked his balls again too, because why not. When he was good, he took his dick into his hand and rubbed it against my left cheek, my lips, and then on my chest and nipples.

When Michael's dad was done rubbing his dick on my body, I got off my knees and stood in front of him. He put his arms around me, pulled me in close so I'm against his body, and he put his hands on my ass cheeks. He then squeezed, rubbed and played with my ass cheeks. It felt good having someone play with my ass cheeks.

After a few minutes, Michael's dad suggested I go home before we get caught. We both agreed to not do this every night because we would eventually get caught by someone. We then got dressed and I went back home. Luckily no one saw me go back home.

The end

Chapter 19 tease

In the next chapter, John goes over Stanley's house and has some hot naughty fun with Stanley's uncle Paul.

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D