Update: John's Hot Naughty Dream Stories are Cumming!

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

A quick update about new content coming.

Some nights John has some wild naughty dreams and those dreams will be posted on ArchiveOfOurOwn.org, where you can read them for free.

I recently posted the first chapter, "Chapter 1: I Love Me Some Santa" of the Winter Wonderland Dream. This dream explores John's fantasies with Santa Claus and will have many more chapters added in the future.

As always, if you enjoy reading these stories, please contact me and let me know. I appreciate all feedback.

Comments

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer