Chapter 19 - Can't Get Enough Older Uncle Black Dick

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

It is Thursday, the second week of March, two days after the end of Chapter 18 - Like Son, Like Father. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Thursday

After school Stanley comes by my locker and tells me that he has detention today so we can't go back to his home for some fun as we were both looking forward to doing. He then tells me that his uncle Paul should be home in the basement and I should maybe hang out with him as his uncle was asking about me and Stanley says that he told him all about me.

He asked about me

Stanley says, "So I was talking with my uncle Paul last night and out of nowhere he asked about you."

I smile and excitedly reply, "Really?"

Stanley says, "Yeah, so get this, he was asking about you and me, I let him know we just friends having fun, you let me get in that white ass, but we cool. Then, yo, then he asked if I thought you would let him tap that white ass, I was like I don't know, probably, and I don't care, John gets dick from whoever he wants to."

After a pause, Stanley says, "John, I ain't like your friend Michael, I don't get jealous, am I right that you let him hit that ass, and now he's pissed cause he saw you with me that other day after school?"

I smile and I say, "Yeah, he's my best friend, I let him fuck me almost whenever he wants. And I know, he's an ass sometimes, sorry about that."

Stanley says, "Yeah I could tell he's an ass, anyways, no pressure or anything, if you wanna have some fun with my uncle, go ahead, just knock on the side door, he should be home. Nobody else should be home."

I smile and I say, "Ok, yeah, I'll give your uncle a good time."

Stanley says, "He definitely needs a good time, whenever I see him he's always feeling down."

Knock knock

I finish packing my backpack and leave school. I take the public transportation train and then get on a bus. I get off at a stop that is near Stanley's home and start walking. I reach his home and I knock on the side door as Stanley told me to. Stanley's uncle Paul opens the door, smiles and says, "Hey John, good to see you, but, ah, I don't think Stanley is home."

I say, "Hi Paul, yeah I talked with him at school, he has detention and said I could come over and hang out with you until he gets home."

Paul says, "Ok, come on in, I was just watching TV downstairs."

I follow Paul downstairs into the basement and we sit down on the couch. I sit next to Paul, to the left of him, but leave some space between us just so it's not too awkward.

As we watch TV, I can feel the sexual tension in the room, or maybe it is just me. Paul is wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants, and I am pretty sure he is hard as there's a big bulge in his pants.

I say, "So the other day, when you saw me, before Stanley interrupted you..."

I smile and continue on saying, "...you didn't get to finish, do you remember what you were going to say to me?"

Paul smiles and says, "Oh yeah, I uh, I wanted to let you know, if um, if you're ever interested in having some fun, ya know, uh, with an older guy like me, well I would be interested."

I smile and I say, "Really, cause I actually am interested in that."

Paul smiles again and says, "You are?"

I say, "Yeah, I think you and me could have lots of fun together."

Paul excitedly says, "I think so too. Ever since I saw Stanley fucking you, I've been hoping to get a chance."

I smile and I say, “Just so you know, Stanley and I are just friends, he is cool..."

I chuckle and I continue on saying, "...he knows I'm a bottom slut for dick."

Paul smiles and says, "Yeah I asked him about you two."

I say, "And you're ok, that, ya know, that I'm a male too... but I'm just a bottom."

Paul says, "Yeah, well, I ain't ever... ah fuck a guy before, but I also haven't had sex in years... it's been quite some time since I got with a girl."

I say, "Is anyone else home?"

Paul smiles and says, "No, just you and me."

I want it now

I am so hot and bothered. I want his dick in my holes so bad. I move over on the couch so I am right next to Paul on his left side. I reach over with my right hand and put my hand on his sweatpants in the crotch area. I then rub his hard-on through his sweatpants and wow, he is hard.

Paul lets out a moan, smiles and says, "Sorry, could you see my hard-on?"

I smile and I say, "Yeah it's pretty noticeable."

Paul spreads his legs a little more, making it easier for me. I rub his dick up and down through his sweatpants some more.

Paul says, "Hold up let me..."

I move my hand off of Paul and he slides down his sweatpants and underwear to his knees. There it is, his big hard black cock sticking up in the air, wanting me to suck it. Paul then leans back on the couch and says, "There we go."

I take a look at Paul's dick and balls and I smile at him. His dick must be six or seven inches long. I feel this rush of excitement and nervous energy. I lean forward so my head is over Paul's big black dick. I wrap my left hand's thumb and index finger around the base of his dick and start stroking it up and down slowly. I stick out my tongue and tease the head of his dick with it.

Paul moans and says, "It's been too fucking long, thank you."

I say, "Your dick is so big."

I take the head of Paul's dick into my mouth and he says, "You like?"

I moan, "mhmm."

I move my head down, taking as much of Paul's dick into my mouth that I can which is maybe a little more than four or five inches.

Paul says, "Just curious but have you been with other black men like me before? Like around my age? I'm in my forties."

I lift my head up, letting Paul's dick exit my mouth. I say, "I've been with two other black men, one I think was in his forties and the other was maybe in his thirties I think."

Note to my readers

If you haven't read all of the previous stories, well the two other older black men that had their dicks in John were: Mr. Jay in Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC) and Tony in Chapter 13 - Getting Dick For My Birthday. If interracial naughty fun is your thing, check those stories out.

Back to work

Paul smiles and says, "I'm glad you are sharing your talents with us older guys."

I nod and grin at Paul before taking his dick back into my mouth and continue to suck on it. I move my head back and forth sucking his hard black dick while he is looking down watching me.

Ready to fuck

After two minutes of sucking on Paul's dick and licking his big balls, he says, "Let's go to the bed, I am so ready to fuck your big white ass."

I stop sucking Paul's dick and we go into his small bedroom space. We both get completely naked. I get my small bottle of lube and apply some to my ass hole. I also put on my black shoulder length hair wig and black fishnet stockings.

I ask, "Doggystyle?"

Paul smiles and replies, "Of course, it's my favorite."

I say, "It's my favorite too."

I get on the bed on all fours and I spread my legs apart. Paul kneels on the bed behind me and rubs my ass cheeks with his hands. He even gives my ass cheeks a few light spanks, making me moan with each spank.

I say, "Spank me harder."

Paul smiles and gives my ass a few loud hard spanks making my ass a little red. Then he rubs his warm hard black dick against my ass cheeks.

Paul says, "I don't have any condoms."

I say, "It's ok, no need for them."

Paul smiles and I can tell that he can't wait any longer, he wants to fuck my ass. He rubs his dick up and down my ass crack and tells me to spread my cheeks, so I do just that. Paul pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole and it slowly slides into me. We both let out loud moans as he fills my ass with his dick.

I say, "Oh god yes, I've been wanting this."

Paul says, "I have too. I've wanted to get in your ass since I seen it."

Paul starts sliding his dick back and forth in my ass. I let go of my ass cheeks and Paul immediately spanks them both which I enjoy.

I moan and I say, "Fuck yes, get that ass, fuck me! Give me that black dick!"

Paul puts his hands on my ass cheeks, holding them apart as he slides his dick back and forth in my ass.

Harder

After a few minutes, Paul lets go of my ass cheeks and puts his hands on my hips. He starts fucking me harder and we're both loving it. I grab onto the sides of the bed to keep my balance as he pounds me. I moan, look back at Paul and I say, "Yes! Yes, fuck me! Fuck that white ass! Fuck my fat ass, fuck me, yes! Yes!"

Paul is looking down watching his dick slide back and forth in my ass. It's so hot down here in the basement that we're both sweating. I can see that Paul's forehead is sweaty while I can feel that my ass and hips are sweaty too.

While looking back at Paul, I say, "You like fucking my white ass?"

Paul moans and says, "Fuck yeah, I got the best view right here."

I am quite enjoying Paul fucking me and I'm getting excited about feeling him explode in my ass, which could happen at any time. I want to make him feel good. I keep moaning and encouraging him to give it to me.

Paul moans again and says, "Look at this black dick filling your pink hole."

I moan and smile at Paul.

Work that ass

After a minute, Paul lets out a deep breath and as he wipes his foreheard, he says, "I need you to work that ass on my dick."

I start working my ass back and forth on his dick. His hands are helping guide my body back and forth against him. I can feel my ass cheeks bounce against his stomach as I move my body back and forth. Each time I move backwards, my ass bounces against Paul making that skin-on-skin sound.

"Yeah, yeah just like that," Paul moans.

Give me your cum

After a few more minutes of working my ass back and forth on Paul's dick, he says, "I need you to lay down flat, I'm gonna cum soon."

Paul slides his dick out of my ass and I lay down flat on the bed as he asked me to do. I spread my legs, Paul lays his big self on top of my backside and wastes no time as he slides his dick right back into my ass. He starts pounding his dick back and forth in my ass hard. His head is near my left ear so I can hear him moaning and his heavy breathing.

I moan and I say, "Yeah, give it to me, fuck that ass, give me your cum."

After a minute of pounding my ass hard, Paul moans loudly and says, "I'm cumming!"

I start moaning when I feel Paul shooting his warm cum inside of me. I say, "Yes, yes! Fill me! Fill my ass!"

Paul keeps thrusting his dick back and forth in my ass until he is done cumming. When he is done, he slides dick out of my ass, lays it on my ass and rests on top of my backside. I can feel his big body relax on top of me. His big self could have held me down with his body weight and just pounded by hole all day, I wouldn't have been able to get out from under him. That kind of turns me on.

I say, "You enjoy fucking my big white ass?"

Paul says, "Fuck yeah I enjoyed it."

Washing up

After maybe two minutes of resting, Paul says, "Wanna wash up together?"

I say, "Yeah, ok."

Paul and I go into the bathroom that is next to his bedroom area. I can feel some of Paul's cum slowly leaking out of my ass and sliding down to my balls and thighs as I get up and walk to the bathroom. We both get into the standing shower, which is a little smaller than a regular shower, with Paul standing behind me. I turn the faucet on and water starts coming down on us. Paul rubs his dick against my ass cheeks as he wraps his arms around my waist and on my stomach fat. I lean back on him as he kisses on the left side of my neck and shoulder.

I lightly moan, while trying to look back at Paul and I say, "Even if you just get semi-hard, slide back in my ass. My ass needs your dick some more."

Paul smiles and says, "You got it. I do want some more of this white ass."

I chuckle and I say, "You can get this white ass whenever you want, I like your black dick."

Paul starts grinding his dick against my ass, trying to get hard again, as he holds me.

Fuck me again

After a few minutes of Paul grinding on my ass, I can feel that his dick is hard and I want him to fuck me again.

I say, "Want me to spread these cheeks for you?"

Paul removes his arms from around me and says, “You wanna make me cum again, don't you?”

I smile and I say, “I so do.”

I spread my legs, reach back and spread my ass cheeks. Paul pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole and it slides in easily. We both moan as he enters my ass, filling it once again with his black dick.

“Oh god yes,” I moan.

I let go of my ass cheeks, lean forward and put my hands back onto the shower wall in front of me. Paul holds my hips as he starts sliding his dick back and forth inside me. The warm water is coming down onto my back and running down my ass as I'm getting fucked. I can hear the sound from Paul's wet body hitting against my wet body.

I continue to moan and encourage Paul to fuck me.

I say, “Fuck that white ass. Fuck, yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck that ass!”

Paul moans and grunts and then says, “Fuck, your hole feels so fucking good.”

I moan and I say, “Oh my god, I love it, give me that black dick!”

Paul starts fucking my ass harder. I moan and I yell out, “Yes! Yes! Pound my fat ass! I love your black dick in my ass!”

Fill me again

Paul keeps pounding my ass with his dick and about three minutes later he says, “I'm gonna cum!”

Paul wraps his arms around me and is right up against me. He lets out a loud moan as he continues pumping my ass with his dick. I start to feel him cumming in my ass and I moan too. His body shakes a little as his warm cum shoots inside of me.

When Paul finishes cumming in me, he stops holding me and slides his dick out of my ass. My ass is once again full with his cum. I can feel some cum drip out of my ass and onto the shower floor. I look down and see some and I also feel some cum ooze out of my ass and run down my legs.

I smile and I say, “You gave me so much cum today, thank you.”

Paul chuckles and says, “No, thank you, I hadn't done that in a long, long time, going back-to-back like that.”

Paul then rubs his soft dick against my ass cheeks and says, “Imma lay down for a minute.”

I say, “Ok, I'm gonna wash up.”

Paul exits the shower, goes back into his bedroom area and lays down on the bed. I start washing my body and cleaning my ass hole of cum. A few minutes later, I can hear Paul snoring as he has fallen asleep. I must have tired him out from all the fucking we did. I continue washing myself while in the shower.

More dick for me?

Ten minutes later, I hear someone come in the house's side door, then they walk down the stairs to the basement. Next, I hear Stanley's voice, “John, is that you in the shower?”

I peak my head out of the shower, I see Stanley and I say, “Hey Stanley.”

Stanley comes into the bathroom and comes over to the shower.

Stanley smiles as he looks me up and down. He says, “Hey John, glad you're still here. You done with my uncle?”

I say, “Yeah, he came in my ass twice, he's asleep now.”

Stanley chuckles and says, “Nice, you wanna suck my dick?”

I say, “Of course. In the shower?”

Stanley says, “Yeah.”

As Stanley undresses, he says, “So get this shit. On the way home, on the bus, there's this hot black girl, short shorts, big booty, thick thighs, tits trying to bust out her top. It's a crowded bus so we're both standing next to each other, holding the railing above our heads, I start flirting with her, she flirts back. She got me hard as fuck, and then as the bus made a turn, I leaned over to her, think my hard-on pushed up against her and she got all, 'why you all up on me muthafucka' and I was like, bitch fuck off.”

Stanley is now naked and steps into the shower with me. I squat down in front of Stanley, facing his dick. Stanley says, “So yeah bitch got me all hard and didn't finish the job.”

I take Stanley's semi-hard dick in my right hand and start stroking it as the water is coming down on the frontside of Stanley's body.

I smile and I say, “I'll finish what she started.”

Stanley closes his eyes, looks upwards and says, “Thank you baby, I can always count on you.”

It doesn't take long for Stanley's dick to get hard as I stroke it. I tap the head on my tongue and then I lick the head a few times. I take a few inches of his dick into my mouth and I start moving my head back and forth. I non-stop keep sucking and stroking Stanley's dick, moving my head back and forth, just concentrating on that black dick.

More cum for me

After a few minutes, Stanley moans and says, “I'm gonna cum soon, where you want my cum?”

Stanley takes ahold of his dick and slides it out of my mouth and I say, “Cum all over my face.”

Stanley starts stroking his dick vigorously as I stay squatted in front of him, with my left hand on his leg and my right hand lightly massaging his ballsack. As I look up at Stanley and watch him stroking himself, I say, “Give me your cum.”

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

Stanley moans and says, “I'm cumming!”

I close my eyes, keep my mouth open with my tongue out as I prepare for Stanley's cum. Stanley moans and starts cumming on my face. I feel a big shot of cum land across my face, then some lands in my mouth and on my tongue, and then some lands on the right side of my face near my right eye and on my right cheek.

A few seconds pass of not feeling anymore cum shooting onto my face. I then feel the head of Stanley's dick press against my left cheek. I open my eyes and see that he is done cumming. I swallow what is in my mouth and I put my right hand around the base of his dick. I rub Stanley's dick against my right cheek, getting some of the cum on my cheek onto his dick.

I feel this sexual slut energy overtake me. I lick the head of Stanley's dick, rub it on my tongue, rub the tip against my lips from side-to-side a few times. Then I rub my lips along the shaft back and forth.

I need it in my mouth again so I take two or three inches of Stanley's dick back into my mouth and start moving my head back and forth, sucking it clean of his cum. Stanley moans and says, “Yeah baby, you missed this dick, huh.”

I moan, “Mhmm,” and continue sucking his dick.

After maybe a minute or so, Stanley thanks me and I stop sucking his dick as he suggests we get dressed before anyone else comes home. I stare at his now soft dick hanging down in front of me. His dick isn't hard but still large in size which has me hypnotized, as I'm use to my dick getting small after cumming. Stanley stays where he is as he sees me staring at his dick. He moves closer, takes his dick in his right hand and rubs his dick on my face. Me being cock-hungry, I open my mouth and take his dick back into my mouth again and start sucking on it some more.

Maybe a minute later, Stanley smiles and says, “As much as I want you to continue, I think we better get dressed and get out of here so we don't get caught.”

I agree so I sadly stop sucking Stanley's dick. I don't know what came over me there, maybe the power of black dick. I just wanted to suck his dick more and make him cum again.

We both exit the shower and get dressed. Stanley makes sure to get in a few spanks and squeezes on my ass before I get dressed. I'm feeling really horny and as I am getting dressed, I'm getting naughty thoughts of going into Paul's bedroom and sucking his dick while he is sleeping or even getting on top and riding him, but I decide against it since Stanley's dad or someone else could come home at any time.

Time to go home

After getting dressed, I say goodbye to Stanley and I leave his home. As I leave Stanley's home, I see a group of male teens across the street talking and then staring at me when I start walking down the street. I don't look back and just keep walking down the street.

As I turn the corner onto another street, in the corner of my eye I look back and I see that four of the male teens are coming my way. They all look like big guys. I think they're following me and I'm getting nervous that they may jump me.

In my head

Oh shit, what the fuck, I didn't do anything. Are they friends with Stanley? Are they not friends of Stanley?

Hey white boy

I just keep walking but the four male teens jog over and catch up to me. One of them, who looks like the leader of the group, says, “Hey white boy, we saw you come from Stanley's home, what you doing there?”

I stop walking, turn around and face them. In my head all I was thinking was, oh shit, what do they want? What's going to happen? Some naughty thoughts even enter my mind.

The end

Chapter 20 tease

In the next chapter, John has his first gangbang with four black teens that aren't exactly friends with Stanley anymore. Will this cause future trouble or is it just a random moment of hot naughty group fun?

Read chapter 20 here.

Comments

  1. BBC T here. Love the stories keep ‘em cum’n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BBC T for your support. New stories are coming, sorry for the wait.

      Delete
  2. Can we look forward to reading new stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, new stories are coming, I apologize for the delay. Please spank my fat ass for not posting it quicker :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D