Chapter 20 - My First Gangbang

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This chapter continues on from the end of Chapter 19 - Can't Get Enough Older Uncle Black Dick, which is on the Thursday in the second week of March. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


New friends?

I just left Stanley's home after having some naughty fun with him and his uncle. A group of four male teens saw me leave Stanley's home and start following me. They eventually catch up to me and the group's leader says, “Hey white boy, we saw you come from Stanley's home, what you doing there?”

I stop walking and I turn around so I'm facing them. I say, “Hi, I'm John. Stanley and I were working on a school project. You guys go to the same school as us?”

The group leader says, “Nah we don't go to your fancy school.”

After a pause, the group leader smirks and continues, he says, “So you working on a school project huh... one of my boys walked by his house and heard some loud gay fucking going on.”

The group leader looks over to his left at one of the others and says, “That right?”

The teen on the group leader's left side says, “Yeah that's right. Sounded like white boy here was getting some good black dick in that white ass and he really, really liked it.”

Another one of the teens steps behind me and says, “And it look like you got some booty meat back there.”

I am now sweating, nervous and not sure what to do. I fumble my words and I try to respond, “I uh, uh... I uh, I... what do you guys want from me?”

The group leader says, “Don't be scared, we ain't gonna hurt you white boy. Stanley and I use to be good friends, we use to share everything, hoes, money, white sluts like you, but he don't share now, and that's not nice, ya know?”

I stay quiet but I get a sense of where this is going.

The group leader says, “You know what, Sean, your mom home?”

Sean is the teen that is to the group leader's left side. Sean says, “Nah, we got a few hours before she gets home, we can go chill there.”

The group leader grabs his crotch and says, “Yeah let's go. You wanna chill with us and give us a good time white boy?”

In my head

Do it! Oh my god, I want this to happen so bad. I am still feeling horny. My naughty side is yelling at me to do it. Yes! Fuck yes! Do it! What the fuck are you waiting for? Fucking do it! Four black dicks, you can do it, give them the best time of their lives. That's going to be a lot of cum. Yes! Do it! Don't you pussy out. This may be the only chance you get to do this. Give them that big white ass. Get your fat ass pounded by their black dicks. Be the slut you know you are.

Let's do this

I smile and I say, “Ok, but you won't tell Stanley or hurt him, right?”

The group leader says, “Nah we won't hurt him, what you think we are, and no we won't say anything.”

As we walk down the street, the group leader is beside me and talking to me as the others follow behind us. He says, “So you can call me Master D.”

Master D

Master D is 19-years old, six feet tall, has dark brown skin, brown eyes, has waves with a low fade hair style, a very short black beard, and has an athletic toned body. He's definitely a good looking guy, overly confident, and maybe just a little selfish. Master D is wearing a black baseball cap, a black basketball jersey, black denim jeans, gold chains around his neck hanging down on his chest, a black puffy winter coat, and white sneakers.

Master D says, “What's your name, white boy?”

I say, “I'm John.”

Master D points at the teen behind him on his left side and says, “Yeah that's Sean.”

Sean

Sean is 18-years old, five feet ten inches tall, has dark brown skin, brown eyes, has a short low fade hair style, no facial hair, and has an athletic toned body too. He is a tech guy, a little nerdy, a 24/7 hustler and he can play some hoops. Sean is wearing an orange winter jacket, a black t-shirt, dark blue denim jeans, a gold chain around his neck, and black sneakers.

Master D points to the teen behind him and says, “Big dude is Big Freddy.”

Big Freddy

Big Freddy is 19-years old, six feet tall, has light brown skin, brown eyes, has short sponge twists hair style, a light black beard, is a big guy and a little overweight. He is funny, laid back and a strong guy. Big Freddy is wearing a brown winter jacket, a white t-shirt, blue denim jeans, a gold chain around his neck, and brown boots.

Master D points to the other teen behind him and says, “And that's Cole.”

Cole

Cole is 18-years old, five feet ten inches tall, skinny, has dark brown skin, brown eyes, has short dreadlocks and a temple fade, a light black beard, and average size body. He is calm, shy and respectful. Cole appears to be the quiet nice guy in the group as he hasn't had any condescending remarks yet. He is wearing a black winter jacket, a black t-shirt, blue denim jeans, and white sneakers.

Chilling at Sean's home

I walk with the four of them down the street and we turn down another street. We stop at a house and go to the side door. Sean unlocks the door, leads us inside his home and to his bedroom. We walk into Sean's bedroom and the bed is on the right side of the room, while a big television and two chairs are in front of us.

Big Freddy chuckles and says, “Yo remember when we dp'd that hoe from down the street here?”

Sean says, “Yeah, good times.”

Master D says, “Ok enough reminiscing, we got some big white booty to get.”

After a pause, Master D looks at me and says, “Now white boy, we ain't gay, but we know ass when we see it, and well, we gotta fuck it. So strip, take it all off.”

I put my backpack down on the floor, I take off my jacket and start undressing. Master D is standing a few feet away in front of me while Sean and Cole are sitting on the bed. Big Freddy is standing in front of the bedroom door, basically blocking it so no one can come in. They have a side view of me as I undress. I take off my sneakers and my shirt. Then I slide my pants down to my ankles.

As I step out of my pants and put them in my backpack, Big Freddy says, “Oh damn, he's got a thong on and a belly chain.”

Master D says, “See, I knew it.. I knew this one was a freak.”

After a pause, Master D says, “Take that thong off... bend over and slide it down.”

I smile as I make sure to have my ass facing the guys. Then I bend over and slowly slide my thong out of my ass crack and down to my ankles. I can hear them all approve of my ass. I step out of my thong, put it in my backpack, and then I take off my socks. I am now completely naked. As the four of them are staring at my backside, I put my hand over my crotch as I'm kind of embarassed of my small dick.

Master D says, “Mmm yeah he's a big boy... look at all of that white ass.”

Big Freddy says, “We really doing this with a fat white boy? I'm all for big white ass, but...”

Master D says, “You can go, but I know you wanna pound that big ass like the rest of us.”

Big Freddy smiles and nods his head.

Sean says, “He ain't fat, just lil thick... I do love me some fat white girls though, they love black d.”

Master D says, “White boys love black d too, they just don't know it until they get some... ain't that right white boy?”

I turn my head back to look at them, I smile and I say, “So true.”

Master D walks up behind me, squeezes my right ass cheek and spanks it. He then rubs both of my ass cheeks up and down, getting a good long feel. Then he runs his hands down my back and onto the back of my thighs. He says, “Nice and smooth, you shave your ass and legs, white boy?”

I say, “Thanks, yeah I do.”

Master D spanks and squeezes my ass cheeks with his hands a few more times. Big Freddy grabs my backpack and says, “What else you got in here?”

Big Freddy looks inside my backpack, sees my wig and fishnet stockings and pulls them out for the others to see. He says, “Yo, you wear these for Stanley don't you, white boy?”

Master D says, “Come on, put those on for us, white boy.”

Big Freddy hands me the wig and stockings. The four of them watch me as I put on my black shoulder length hair wig and black fishnet stockings.

On my knees

Master D walks around to the front of me and says, “Nice, now, get on your knees.”

Master D takes off his winter coat, cap, and basketball jersey as I get down on my knees in front of him. He looks down at me and says, “Go ahead white boy, I know you want to, don't be shy.”

In my head

He is right. I am a little nervous but I am also really excited about this opportunity to serve four black dicks.

Suck that dick

I unbutton Master D's jeans and then unzip them. I slide down his jeans to his ankles, he then steps out of the jeans and he moves them to the side. I can see a big bulge in the athletic briefs he is wearing.

I slide down Master D's briefs to his knees, exposing his big black dick in front of me. I lean in and lick the head of his dick. Then I take it in my right hand and start stroking it back and forth. I look at his dick in awe as I stroke it, as it must be at least seven inches, maybe eight inches long.

I say, “Oh my god, your dick is huge.”

Master D says, “Wait til it's in your ass.”

As I stroke Master D's dick, I lick the head and look up at him as he towers over me. I'm getting so hot. After getting the head nice and wet, I move my mouth to his big balls hanging down in front of me. I take turns sucking on each ball, making sure to suck on them gently. Master D moans and says, “Fuck yes white boy, you fucking slut, suck those balls!”

After a minute of sucking on Master D's balls, I move my head back to his dick as it's hard now. I slide my lips along the shaft, up and down his long dick a few times.

In my head

Oh my god, his dick is amazing and I'm ready to suck it. I want to taste it so bad.

Sucking dick

I take the head of his dick into my mouth, then slowly move my head forward, taking in as much as I can. I think I now have maybe close to five inches in my mouth.

As my mouth is full of Master D's dick, I start moving my head back and forth, sucking his dick. I close my eyes and get to work, sucking his dick as if I'm trying to win a contest or something. All of this cock meat in my mouth tastes good.

Master D says, “Oh god white boy, you are good at this. Suck that dick!”

Two is better than one

Master D says, “Come on Big F, get over here, I think this slut can handle two dicks at once.”

Big Freddy takes off his clothes and then he comes over to where I am. He is now standing next to Master D. Master D says, “Now you got two black dicks to suck on.”

I stop sucking Master D's dick and Big Freddy moves closer to me. I start stroking both of their dicks at the same time, as I now have a big black dick in each hand. My left hand is stroking Master D's dick and my right hand is stroking Big Freddy's dick.

In my head

Oh my god, they are huge. I can't fit both in my mouth at the same time... I wish I could... and they both definitely can't fit in my ass at the same time. Stroking two dicks at the same time, this has got to be one of my naughty “life goals” that I am checking off my list right now.

Stroking hard meat

I spend a few minutes stroking these two big dicks, as I look in awe at their dicks and I take turns licking at the heads. They have really nice big black dicks.

I take a few inches of Big Freddy's dick into my mouth and start sucking it. As I suck his dick, I am stroking Master D's dick. I take turns sucking one dick and stroking the other one while staying on my knees. From their moaning, I can tell they are enjoying this as nuch as I am.

Fuck time

After a few minutes of taking turns sucking on Master D and Big Freddy's big black dicks, Master D says, “Time to fuck that white ass.”

I have Big Freddy's dick in my mouth when I hear Master D say that, so I stop sucking it and stand up. Sean says, “Hey guys, I got condoms if you want one.”

Master D says, “Fuck that, you guys do what you want, I'm going in raw and gonna make sure that ass feels this black dick deep in there.”

Fill my holes

Sean says, “You suck me next white boy.”

Sean takes off his clothes and lays down on the bed on his back. I get on the bed on all fours and move up so my head is between Sean's legs. I start stroking Sean's semi-hard dick up and down in my right hand, while I lean my head in and start sucking on his balls.

Master D gets on the bed behind me and spanks my ass cheeks hard a few times. I spread my legs for Master D and he is kneeling right up against me. I feel him rubbing his big dick against my balls, then my perineum, and then he slides it against my ass crack.

Master D says, “You ready for this B-B-C, white boy? I know you want it.”

I stop sucking on Sean's balls, look back at Master D, I smile and I say, “Fuck yes, give me that black dick.”

Master D says, “Oh you're gonna get it white boy.”

Sean leans forward, my head in his lap, he reaches forward and grabs my ass cheeks. He then spreads my cheeks apart, opening me up for Master D.

Master D says, “Oh yeah, look at that pink hole. Looks like Stanley loosened up that hole for us.”

I don't say anything about who fucked my ass earlier, but I say, “My hole is clean, I washed up.”

Master D fucks me

I feel Master D press the head of his dick against my ass hole and we both moan as it slides slowly into my ass. I say, “Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck, your dick is so big.”

Master D slides about four or five inches into me and Sean lets go of my ass cheeks as Master D spanks them a few times. Even though I got fucked earlier, it feels like his dick is stretching my hole open more.

Master D says, “Yeah white boy, like this black dick filling that hole, huh?”

I moan and I say, “Fuck yeah!”

Sean rests his head back on the bed and taps his dick against my left cheek a few times, wanting me to get to work on his dick. I take Sean's hard dick into my mouth and start sucking it handsfree, moving my head up and down. Sean's dick is not as thick and long as Master D's dick, but it looks to be around six or seven inches long.

Master D starts sliding his dick back and forth in my ass, fucking my ass hard. His body hits against my ass with each thrust into me, making my ass jiggle and that skin-on-skin sound. I moan as I suck Sean's dick while Master D is pounding my ass hard from behind. I am in fuck-me-heaven.

Master D says, “Yeah, take this black dick, white boy!”

Sean says, “Yeah, white boy is taking it like a champ... you sucking me good too... you're a good slut.”

Big Freddy chuckles and says, “I'm gonna turn on some music, you guys loud as fuck.”

Master D says, “Good idea.”

In my head

I am loving this right now. Getting fucked in the ass with one dick while sucking on another dick. I have this exciting feeling throughout my body. Two dicks at once is definitely more fun.

A fucking good time

A few minutes pass of me sucking Sean's dick and Master D fucking my ass, while some hip hop music plays in the room. Sean tells me that he's close to cumming so he asks me to stop sucking him and for Big Freddy to take his place. Sean wants to fuck me next, so he gets off the bed and Big Freddy comes over and gets on the bed in front of me.

I lean in and kiss the head of Big Freddy's big black dick. I then kiss the shaft and then his balls. I kiss on his dick again and again. I remember he was calling me “fat” earlier, so I am not sure if he likes me but I'm going to try and get him to like me.

I slowly and sensually continue kissing on Big Freddy's dick and rubbing my lips against it. I think he is enjoying it as he has a smile on his face and I hear some light moans from him. I slide my tongue up and down Big Freddy's semi-hard dick a few times and then I start stroking his dick up and down with my right hand. While I stroke his dick, I go down and start licking his balls.

Once I feel Big Freddy's dick is hard, I take it into my mouth and start sucking it. I can only fit a few inches into my mouth as Big Freddy's dick must be around six or seven inches long. I keep sucking his dick as Master D continues fucking my ass from behind.

A cum plan

A few minutes later, Master D slows down fucking me and says, “Guys, got an idea, try not to cum yet, I want us all to cover this big white ass with cum, ok?”

They all agree to that plan and Master D says, “Good for you, white boy?”

I raise my head up, letting Big Freddy's dick come out of my mouth, and I say, “Yeah, that sounds hot.”

Sean fucks me

Master D pulls his dick out of my ass and says, “Sean, it's your turn.”

Master D gets off the bed and stands to the side as Sean kneels behind me on the bed. Sean immediately gives my ass cheeks a few spanks. Then he spreads my ass cheeks with his hands, leans in and spits on my ass hole, with some of his saliva landing in my ass hole.

Sean slides his hard black dick into my ass, spanks both of my ass cheeks at the same time using his hands and says, “Oh yeah! You white boy slut, you love having black dick in your big ass, don't you white boy? I can tell you do.”

To answer Sean's question as I'm sucking on Big Freddy's dick, I moan, “Mhmm.”

Sean spanks my ass hard and says, “I know white boy. Haha, look at this ass!”

Sean spanks the side of my right ass cheek with his right hand, then with his left hand he spanks the side of my left ass cheek. I moan with each spank. He says, “Look at it jiggle, fuck!”

Sean then puts his hands on my hips and starts to fuck my ass harder, pounding me from behind. I feel his body slam against me as he thrusts his dick in my ass. I try to concentrate on sucking Big Freddy's dick but it's hard to, as Sean's dick pounding me feels so good.

It's Big Freddy's turn

After a few minutes of fucking my ass, Sean pulls out of my ass and says that he has to stop as he's close to cumming. So Big Freddy excitedly says, “Ok it's my turn then.”

I stop sucking Big Freddy's dick and I get off the bed along with Sean. Big Freddy says, “You wanna ride that fat ass on me, white boy?”

I smile and I say, “Sure.”

Big Freddy moves to the middle of the bed and says, “Get on this dick, but put your ass facing me.”

I get on the bed, while on my feet I squat over Big Freddy's dick, trying to line my ass up with his dick. After a few unsuccessful tries, I am finally in the right position so when I move my ass downwards I feel Big Freddy's dick rub against my ass hole. He holds his dick in place as I lower myself onto his dick and it slides inside my ass.

We both moan as I slowly move downwards, taking inch by inch into my ass. It feels like his dick is stretching my hole wider a little as more slides into me. I take as much as I can into my ass, then I start moving my ass up and down on his dick.

Once my ass gets use to Big Freddy's dick inside me, I start riding him up and down faster. My big ass cheeks bounce against his body each time I come down on his dick. Big Freddy is loving it as he spanks my ass cheeks as I ride him.

Work it

After a minute of riding Big Freddy's dick while on my feet, I then get on my knees, lean forward a little and I start working my ass up and down on his dick. Big Freddy moans and says, “Yeah white boy, work that fat ass!”

Big Freddy takes turns spanking and squeezing my ass cheeks as I ride him. Master D yells out, “Ride that dick, white boy!”

I start riding Big Freddy's dick faster as I get more and more into it. My eyes are closed, my head is tilted upwards as I work my ass on that dick. Each time my ass comes down on him, I hear and feel my ass cheeks hit against him. We are both very much enjoying this.

Changing position

After a few minutes of riding Big Freddy's dick, my knees are a little tired so I ask if we can change the position. Big Freddy tells me to lay on my side and he'll lay behind me. I get off of Big Freddy's dick and then I lay down on my right side near the edge of the bed. Big Freddy moves up against my backside so we're in a spooning position. He lifts up my left leg in the air, I hold it in the air while he slides his dick back into my ass. Once he is back inside me, he holds my left leg and starts pumping his dick back and forth in my ass.

I moan and I say, “Oh fuck yeah, fuck me!”

Big Freddy says, “Hey Cole, get ur skinny ass over here, stick that dick in this fat slut's mouth.”

Sucking Cole while getting fucked

Cole has been quietly watching all of the action going on and stroking his dick. He comes over and stands in front of my face. I lean over and start stroking his hard dick. I look up at Cole and he smiles at me. I take his dick into my mouth and start sucking it. Cole's dick looks to be around six inches long and not as thick as the others, but it's another big black dick. While on our sides, Big Freddy continues fucking my ass hard, just pounding away at my hole.

After a few minutes of fucking my ass, Big Freddy moans and pulls his dick out of me. He says, “Oh my god... white boy, I was gonna cum if I kept going, god that ass feels good.”

Big Freddy gets off the bed and says, “Your turn Cole.”

I stop sucking Cole's dick and he says, “Ok, so... why don't you lay on your stomach for me.”

Cole fucks me

I move into the middle of the bed and get on my stomach. I spread my legs as I feel Cole get on the bed behind me. He lays on top of my backside and he easily slides his hard black dick into my ass. He starts sliding his dick back and forth inside me. I hear him moan next to my right ear and then I feel his lips on the back of my neck, kissing on my neck and upper back area.

Cole moans and whispers into my right ear, “Feels so good being inside your ass.”

There's something different about Cole and how he is fucking me compared to the others. Cole is being more gentle and it's almost like he's making love to my ass.

After about two to three minutes of fucking me, Cole stops moving. He stays still while on top of my backside and with his dick inside me. He chuckles and says, “Fuck, I almost came.”

Big Freddy says, “Yeah, ain't that ass good.”

Cole looks over and nods his head. He then slowly slides his dick out of my ass, gets off of me and off the bed.

Cover my ass with cum

Master D says, “Ok boys, time to cover that big white ass with cum.”

I stay where I am on the bed and I put my legs together. Master D gets on the bed and kneels over my ass. He says, “You ready to get your ass covered in cum, white boy?”

I look back and I say, “Yeah, give me all your cum guys, cover me.”

Master D spanks my ass cheeks, then he places his dick between my ass cheeks and starts sliding it back and forth. He pushes my cheeks against his dick as he slides it back and forth. He keeps sliding his dick back and forth for maybe almost a minute, then he spanks my ass and pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole. We both moan as his dick enters my ass.

Master D leans over on top of me, puts his right hand over my mouth and starts pounding my ass hard. His big black dick is sliding back and forth in me, ramming my hole. He leans into my ear and says, “Yeah, take it white boy, take this black dick all up inside you... deep in that ass.”

Even with Master D's hand over my mouth, I moan and try to say, “Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” As he fucks me, he continues talking dirty to me and I'm loving it.

Give me your cum

About a minute of fucking my ass non-stop, wildly pounding my hole, Master D moans and says, “Oh fuck! Get ready white boy, I'm gonna cum!”

After a few more pumps into my ass, Master D lets go of my mouth, lifts his chest off my backside, pulls his dick out of my ass, kneels over my thighs and starts stroking his dick. I look back and watch him as I anticipate the upcoming cum shower on my ass. A few strokes and then Master D's dick starts shooting his warm cum onto my ass. The first shot of cum lands on my right ass cheek and lower right-side back area. The next few shots of cum land in my ass crack. He keeps stroking his dick until he is done cumming, giving my ass a good amount of cum on it.

When Master D is done, he gets off the bed and Sean comes over. Sean kneels over my thighs and starts stroking his dick above my ass. About a minute later, Sean moans and starts shooting his warm gooey cum on my ass, adding to the cum that is already on my ass. Sean's cum lands on both of my ass cheeks and in my ass crack. Sean finishes cumming and as he stares in awe at my cum-soaked ass, he wipes the head of his dick on a dry part of the back of my left thigh.

Big Freddy comes over while stroking his dick and says, “Yo move, I need to bust this nut.”

Sean gets off the bed and Big Freddy kneels over my thighs and continues stroking his dick. Less than a minute later, Big Freddy moans and yells out, “Oh fuck yeah, take this nut!”

Big Freddy starts cumming on my ass as his dick uncontrollably sprays watery cum all over my ass. He moans the entire time he cums on me. When he finishes cumming, he wipes his forehead with his forearm and says, “Oh my god, I haven't came that hard in a while.”

Big Freddy gets off the bed and Cole comes over. Cole gets on the bed, kneels over my thighs and he starts stroking his dick vigorously. Less than a minute later, Cole moans and says, “I'm gonna cum!”

Cole moans and starts shooting his cum on my ass. I feel his cum land on my lower back area and on my left ass cheek. Then some cum shoots into my ass crack. When Cole finishes cumming, he says, “That felt so good, thank you.”

Cole gets off the bed and Master D comes over and looks at my ass. Master D says, “How you like it, white boy?”

I fucking loved it

I can feel my ass covered with their wet sticky cum and I love it. I try to look back at my ass but it's hard to see.

I say, “I love it guys, thank you. Would someone please take pictures of my ass with my cell phone, it's in my pants pocket. I want to see my cum-covered ass too.”

Master D says, “I got you.”

Master D gets my cell phone and takes a few pictures of my cum covered ass. Then he gets his cell phone and takes some more pictures. After taking the pictures, Master D forwards them to the other three guys.

Master D smiles and says, “Give me your number white boy, think I'll be hitting you up for some more of that white ass.”

I say, “Sure, that will be fun.”

Master D gives me my cell phone and we exchange phone numbers. I then look at the pictures he took with my phone and I smile in satisfaction. I say, “Share my number with these guys too, if they want it.”

Sean, Big Freddy and Cole all tell Master D to send my number to them, which he does.

I say, “Wow, thanks guys, this is my first time getting gangbanged and getting my ass totally covered in cum. I had a lot of fun.”

They all say that they had fun too and thank me for the good time. Knowing I just got four guys to cum and feel good, that makes me feel so good. I want to do something like this again for sure. I love being a slut for dick.

The end

Chapter 21 tease

In the next chapter, John just had his first gangbang, but the naughty fun for him is not over just yet.

Read chapter 21 here.

Comments

  1. BBC T here again. Omg I nutted so much with I could have bust this nut all on that fat ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm so hot, cover my fat ass with your nut, Daddy. I'm glad you enjoyed the story :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 22 - Getting My First Taste of Asian D