Chapter 13 - Getting Dick For My Birthday

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This story is a flashback story, where it's a Friday in early January and I have a wild night to celebrate turning 19 years old. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Flashback

It's a Friday in early January and all week I have been waiting for this day as I have some plans for after school. After school is over, I go home to an empty home. My friend Michael has plans with his family so I can't hang out with him tonight, but that is no problem. My birthday was earlier this week and I'm now 19 years old. I really want to get some dick tonight to celebrate my birthday. I'm hoping to get a stranger's dick, or two, inside me tonight and give them a great time.

A few weeks ago, Michael told me about an 18+ club that opened up recently downtown and he wanted to go there with me sometime. He told me that the club is named "Club FuzZzion" and they promote it as an open-minded venue, welcoming everyone no matter their sexual orientation. He also mentioned that he heard the bathrooms in the club have larger-than-normal stalls, as they can fit two people inside and the stalls even have condom machines in them. I am pretty sure Michael just wants to go to the club with me so he could fuck me in a bathroom stall there. I'm not sure what it is and bathrooms with him, but I guess it's a fetish for him.

Getting ready

I wash up and shave a few areas on myself. I call my mom's cell phone and leave a voice message telling her that I am going over to a friend's house and may stay the night.

I get dressed in a black mini dress that has a sparkle front, black thong, black fishnet stockings and black wedge shoes. I also put on my black shoulder length hair wig and some light pink lipstick on my lips.


John's outfit in chapter 13
John's outfit in chapter 13
(These are images of the outfit that John is wearing in the story. All images are from a Google image search.)

Back to the story

Now the tough part, when I come home the next day, I could get caught by my parents while wearing this sexy outfit. Even though my parents will most likely be sleeping off their drinking from tonight, I cannot take the chance, but I have an idea.

The friendly landlord

I go downstairs to Mr. Henry's apartment and knock on the door. Mr. Henry, the landlord, opens the door, looks me up and down, then says, "Wow, hello there. You, ah, you sure you have the right apartment?"

I chuckle and I say in a low voice, "Mr. Henry, it's me, John. I'm just dressed, um differently."

Mr. Henry smiles and says, "Oh shit, yea John, oh sorry come on in."

I step into Mr. Henry's apartment and he closes the door. We stand near the door and I say, "Sorry to confuse you there, I came by to ask a favor."

Mr. Henry smiles and says, "Sure, what do you need?"

I say, "I'm going out and probably won't be back til tomorrow, do you mind if I leave my backpack here? It just has clothes in it, something for me to change into when I come back tomorrow, then maybe tomorrow you and me can have some fun? What do you think?"

Mr. Henry smiles and says, "If you look like this tomorrow for me, then yea, it's fine with me."

I say, "Thank you so much Mr. Henry. I owe you a good time tomorrow."

Mr. Henry says, "I can't wait."

I place my backpack down on the floor to the side and I give Mr. Henry a hug. A car's horn beeps twice outside, it's my cab. I thank Mr. Henry again and then I leave his apartment.

Time to go

Earlier, I decided to call for a cab because it's cool outside and I didn't want to wear a jacket to the club and cover myself up. I get in the cab and tell the driver where to take me.

As the cab driver takes me to the club, I see him regularly looking in his mirror at me but he doesn't say anything to me. I think he may be checking me out or he's trying to figure out if I'm really a girl. The driver is an older Hispanic man, maybe in his forties, with short black hair, no facial hair and average build.

When we reach the club, the cab driver says, "If you need a ride later, call the cab company again and ask for me, Jose, cab #123, and tell them I took you here, they'll let me know."

I say, "Thanks Jose."

After paying the fare, Jose says, "I love giving pretty girls a good ride, if you know what I mean."

I smile at him and I say, "Thank you, I'll call if I need a ride."

In my head

Holy shit, that cab driver, was just hitting on me, what the fuck, I did not expect that at all, especially after some weird looks he gave me in the mirror. Would I let him fuck me? Yea, probably, why not? Maybe I'll give him a good time later or another day. I add his name and cab company in my cell phone's note app for future reference.

Time to party

I exit the cab and enter the club. The club is huge with a large open dance floor, bar area and multiple floors with lounge areas. People are dancing and partying everywhere.

As I take a look out at the dance floor, a man comes up to me from behind, surprising me. The man leans into my right ear and says, "Hey sexy, you wanna join me on the roof and smoke with me?"

The man looks to be in his twenties, has a Jamaican accent, is two or three inches taller than me, has no facial hair, has black dreads that go down to his shoulders, looks skinny and in average shape.

I lean over to my right, near his ear, and I say, "Sorry I don't smoke."

The man leans into my ear again and says, "No worries sexy, you take care now ok."

I say, "Thank you."

The man walks off towards a woman while I get on the dance floor.

Time for a drink... of water

After trying to dance a little on the dance floor, trying to blend in with the many people on the dance floor and not stick out, I walk over to the bar area and sit on a stool. I get some water from the bartender and while I sip my water, I look over my left shoulder and watch people dancing.

As I'm sitting at the bar, a man walks up to me on my left side, blocking my view of the dance floor. I look at him and he says something but I can't hear him because of the loud music. I point to my ear and then give him a wave to get closer. He moves closer, leans into my left ear and says, "Hi, I'm Robert, what's your name?"

Robert is a white male that looks to be in his late thirties or early forties, has a clean shaven face and short brown hair. He looks to be in average shape, neither overweight or skinny. Robert is wearing a dress shirt, a loosened tie, dress pants and shoes. I think he's one of those corporate guys that goes to bars and strip joints after work, trying to pick up any piece of slutty ass they can before going home to their wife.

In my head

Well I am that piece of slutty ass and I'm looking for a good time, so if Robert is what I think he is, he hit the fucking jackpot tonight. Thinking about his question of what's my name, I'm not sure how to respond because I don't want to say "John", as I'm dressed as a girl right now. I also don't want to freak this guy out and make a scene in public too. I quickly try to think of a female name I like and would want to use for others to call me. This is a big decision that has crossed my mind before.

Hi my name is...

I lean over to Robert and I say, "Hi, I'm Ashley."

Robert says, "Nice to meet you Ashley."

I smile and say, "Nice meeting you too Robert."

Robert, still leaning in close to me, puts his left hand on my left thigh and says, "You're looking so fucking hot baby."

I smile and I say, "Thank you."

Robert says, "I saw you on the dance floor, working that ass and looking good."

I smile and I say, "Thanks, but I can't dance."

I'm sitting on the stool a little awkwardly with my left leg crossed over my right knee, as I'm trying to not crush my balls. This is really awkward for me and I think he can tell but I'm not sure yet.

Robert moves his left hand up an inch or two and is now more on my left inner thigh and close to being up my dress. He's got some balls to try this and I'm going to see where this goes. I'm feeling very nervous right now.

Robert says, "You here alone?"

I say, "Yea, just hanging out tonight. I turned 19 earlier this week so just wanna have a fun night."

Robert says, "I can help you with that."

I say, "I'm not like the girls here."

Robert moves his hand to my crotch and on my thong. He rubs my crotch area and there is no doubt he either feels my balls or my soft dick as a surprised look appears on his face.

Robert says, "Oh a surprise for me, I don't mind."

Surprised myself, I say, "You don't mind?"

Robert says, "I saw that ass on the dance floor, that's why I'm here now and you got some thick thighs."

I spread my legs apart a little, our eyes connect, I smile, letting him know it's ok.

Robert moves right up to me so we can talk directly into each other's ears, making it easier to hear each other. He gets right to it as he slides his left hand into my thong and moves it under my balls. The tip of his index finger lightly rubs against my ass hole.

I am hoping nobody realizes what's going on or sees us.

Robert says, "Seeing how you're dressed as a girl, I'm assuming you're one that just receives… if you know what I mean."

At first I'm not sure what Robert means by that. After a few seconds with a confused look on my face, I finally get what he is referring to.

I chuckle and I say, "Yes, sorry, my mind went blank there for a second. And yes I'm a bottom."

Robert chuckles and says, "It's ok. Are you new to doing stuff like this?"

I say, "I'm new to going to clubs dressed up like this looking for dick, yea."

We both chuckle.

After a pause, Robert slides his hand out of my thong and says, "Well if you're looking for some dick, you found some and I haven't had some ass in a long time, so I'm glad I found you. Follow me to the bathroom, ok?"

I smile and I say, "Ok."

In my head

I'm thinking to myself, is this really happening? I'm about to get naughty with a complete stranger. This is what I wanted though. It's why I came out tonight, to get some dick, to be a slut tonight because I'm celebrating my birthday. Why am I starting to get a little scared though? Wait, is this a trap? Is he going to hurt me? I take a deep breath and tell myself to shut the fuck up, calm down and enjoy this fucking night... enjoy what's about to happen.

Fun in the bathroom

Robert walks inside the men's bathroom and I follow him. We go down to the last sink and he stands in front of it. He motions for me to stand in front of him. I move in front of him, so my back is to him now and I'm facing the sink. He wraps his arms around me and starts feeling on my chest through my dress. I can feel his hard-on through his pants against my backside. He moves my hair and lightly kisses the back of my neck. Then he moves his hands to my upper back and he says, "Lean forward."

My heart starts beating faster and my mind is now thinking, here we go, Robert is going to fuck me from behind right here, right now. Anyone can walk into the bathroom and see us.

I lean forward against the sink and I push my ass back against his crotch. I feel him grind against my ass and I like it. I let out a moan.

Robert steps back slightly and as soon as I hear him pull down his pant's zipper, a club security guard walks into the bathroom, sees us, smiles and says, "Hey folks, I'm all for a good time, but take that into a stall, don't be out in the open like this, ok? I don't wanna throw you out of the club."

The security guard is an overweight black man with his stomach hanging over his pants. He looks to be in his early-to-mid thirties, has short black hair, no facial hair, a noticeable double chin and maybe is an inch or two taller than me.

I stand up straight, smile at the security guard and I say, "We're so sorry."

Robert and I quickly turn around, enter the last stall and close the door. We both can hardly hold in our embarrassed laughter. We both wait a few seconds, listening for the security guard to hopefully leave.

After waiting for ten seconds or so, Robert can't wait any longer and gets a condom from the condom machine in the stall. He pulls his hard dick out of his pants and puts the condom on while I turn and face the bathroom wall.

I pull up my mini dress to my waist. I spread my legs and I slide my thong down to my thighs.

In a low voice, Robert says, "I can tell you want this as bad as me."

Trying to not be loud either, I say, "I do, stick it in my ass."

Robert stands right up against my back, already breathing heavy, he starts kissing on my neck and rubbing his condom-covered dick against my ass.

Robert says, "You ready for this dick baby?"

I say, "Yea, give it to me."

Getting fucked in another bathroom

I reach back and I spread my ass cheeks apart with my hands. Robert pushes the head of his condom-covered hard dick against my ass hole. Luckily the condom is a lubricated one so it enters me without much trouble.

We both moan as Robert slides his dick fully in my ass and he gets right up against me.

Robert moans and says, "Oh god, fuck, it's been too fucking long."

I say, "Fuck me, fuck that ass."

Robert then starts fucking my ass hard like a horny wild rabbit going at it.

I let go of my ass cheeks and Robert puts his hands on my hips as he fucks me.

As I'm getting fucked, I look to my left and I see the security guard peeking through the little space between the stall door and the wall. I smile at him and I guess he saw me because he quickly moves away from the door.

I moan and I say, "Fuck me! Yea! Yea! Give it to me!"

I want the security guard to hear me so I purposely repeat louder, "Yes, fuck me! Fuck that ass!"

About another minute of constant hard-fucking my ass, Robert moans and says, "Oh my god I'm cumming!"

I feel Robert's dick throbbing inside me and the condom gets warmer as he fills it with his cum. I moan as I feel him cum.

Robert slides his now soft dick out of my ass, takes the condom off and throws it into the toilet. I turn around, so I'm facing Robert, I squat in front of him and take his soft dick into my mouth. He must have came a lot, as his dick is wet with his cum. I move my head back and forth, cleaning his dick of his cum.

After maybe twenty seconds of sucking Robert's dick, Robert slides his dick out of my mouth and says, "Shit, sorry, I better get going before you get me hard again, we would be in here all night fucking."

We both chuckle. Robert puts his dick back in his pants and fixes his clothes. I stand up and pull the front of my dress down to cover myself.

Robert says, "You know what..."

Robert pulls his cell phone out of his pant's pocket and says, "Let's exchange cell phone numbers. I would like to do this again. Maybe I can hire you... for your time, if you do that kind of thing."

I say, "Yea, definitely."

Robert and I exchange cell phone numbers, I let him take a few pictures of my ass with his cell phone and then we have a quick goodbye hug. The hug was a little awkward, as we just met tonight and fucked, but he leaned in and put his arms around me so I hugged back.

Robert leaves the stall and I start cleaning myself, making sure my ass is clean.

After cleaning up, I pull my thong back up and I fix my mini dress. I exit the stall, walk over to a bathroom sink and wash my hands. As I'm washing my hands, a man walks into the bathroom, looks at me, smiles and says, "Looking good there." I look over at him and I say, "Thank you." The man continues to a urinal to take care of his business.

The peeping security guard

I exit the bathroom and I see the security guard over to my left side. He sees me, I smile and he smiles back. I walk over to him. He's a little taller than me so I get up on my "tippy toes" to get closer to his right ear. He leans over and a little down, giving me better access to his ear. I'm hoping he can hear me over the loud music.

I say, "Did you like what you saw and heard in the bathroom?"

The security guard smiles and says, "Oh, I'm so sorry about that, I did like it though."

I say, "It's ok, you working all night?"

He looks at his phone to check the time and then says, "My shift is almost over."

I say, "Do you have plans after work?"

He says, "Um, honestly, probably just go home and sleep."

I say, "You wanna take me to your place and have some fun?"

He smiles and says, "What about your boyfriend?"

I say, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend, I came alone. We were just having some fun. I just met him tonight."

He smiles and says, "Oh ok then, I'll meet you by the bar in ten minutes?"

I say, "Ok, see you then."

I go to the bar and wait there.

Let's go

About fifteen minutes later, the security guard comes over to me and says, "Hi, thanks for waiting. You ready?"

I say, "Yea, lets go."

We leave the club together and walk to the parking lot across the street from the club. He takes me to his car and we get inside it. He starts the car and we talk a little while we wait for it to warm up.

I say, "So what's your name?"

He says, "My name is Tony. What's yours?"

I say, "I'm Ashley."

Tony says, "I'm glad I met you tonight."

After a few seconds of silence, Tony says, "So you really came alone?"

I say, "Yea, I just turned 19 and wanted to celebrate with some fun tonight."

Tony smirks and says, "I'm gonna provide you some fun at my place."

Steaming up the windows

I'm in the passenger seat and I'm feeling horny as fuck. I waste no time as I reach over with my left hand and put my hand on his crotch.

I smile and I say, "I can't wait."

Tony smiles and says, "Ashley, you're such a naughty girl."

I smile as I unzip his pants slowly and then reach inside. My hand finds his semi-hard black dick half-way out of his boxers. I take his dick out of his pants and I'm in awe of it.

Tony smiles and says, "You… uh… you ever have a black dick before?"

I smile back and I say, "Just one and I loved it."

I can't control myself

I can't hold back and I can't wait. It's like Tony's dick is telling me to suck it right now. His dick looks so tasty and so ready for me.

I lean over and I take Tony's dick into my mouth. My head starts moving up and down in his lap. I hear him moan as I suck his dick. Tony puts his right arm on my back and his hand starts running down my back, feeling me.

Tony's right hand goes to my ass and he squeezes my right ass cheek, then he squeezes my left ass cheek.

Tony moans and says, "Damn girl. You got ass and you suck dick, I'm winning tonight."

Tony keeps his hand on my right ass cheek, giving an occasional squeeze as I suck his dick.

After a minute or so, Tony says, "That guy fucked you earlier, right? Did he um, did he wear a condom?"

I let Tony's dick come out of my mouth as I stop sucking it, to answer his question.

I say, "Yea he fucked my ass with a condom and I cleaned up afterwards."

Tony smiles and says, "Anal, wow, you are naughty."

I take Tony's dick back into my mouth and continue sucking it.

Surprise

Tony, with his right hand on my ass, explores me more as he slides his index finger between my ass cheeks, in my sweaty ass crack. His finger presses against my ass hole but doesn't enter me. Then his finger goes further down and he feels my ballsack. He immediately pulls his arm away from me and says, "Oh shit, what the fuck, you're a dude!?"

I immediately stop sucking Tony's dick and I take my head out of his lap. I sit back in the passenger seat, wipe some saliva from my face and I say, "Sorry, I thought you could tell. I'm so sorry, I just wanted to give you a good time."

Tony says, "Shit, shit, I should have known, obviously the club is for… all types of folks. Sorry, this never happens to me, no one has ever let me take them home from the club. And I don't know, I don't do stuff like this with dudes. Shit. Maybe you should go."

I say, "Wait, wait, please, I ain't telling anyone. I just wanna suck your black dick and give you my white ass. I was hoping to get some more dick tonight to celebrate my birthday, I just want to make you cum tonight. When was the last time that dick got to pound a big white ass?"

Tony chuckles and says, "I won't lie, it's been some time."

I smile and I say, "You want this white ass? If you don't, I'll leave right now."

Tony smiles and says, "Wait, don't go, I so fucking do want that white ass."

I say, "Come on, take me to your place and let's have some fun."

Tony says, "Ok, but I ain't touching your dick and you ain't fucking me, got it?"

I say, "Yea I got it, that's not what I want to do anyways. I'm a bottom."

I smile and continue on, I say, "Like I said, I just want your black dick in my mouth and in my ass."

I chuckle and Tony smiles and says, "Ok, let's get going."

Tony puts his hard dick back in his pants, zips up and he starts driving us to his place.

No place like home

We arrive at Tony's home and he parks the car across from where he lives. Tony points to a small two-floor house and says, "That's where I live. One thing I didn't mention... I live with my mom. Sorry I didn't say sooner."

I say, "It's ok, I'll try to be quiet when we fuck."

Tony says, "Shit, yea, I'll try to be quiet too."

We both chuckle and then we make our way into his home. We both try to be quiet as we go upstairs and into Tony's bedroom.

As we enter Tony's bedroom, his bed is on the right side of the room, vertically against the right wall. He has a closet on the left side of the bedroom door. There is a large wide flat screen television on a TV stand across from the bedroom door and a desk to the right of the television. He also has a nightstand next to his bed.

Tony tells me that his mom's room is down the hall so we should be ok. He says, "She usually falls asleep with her TV on and the volume is always loud, so that should help us with any noise we make. And I'll turn my TV on too for some added noise."

Tony sounds like he's brought girls home before.

Washing up

I say, "Is it ok if I wash up first?"

Tony says, "Oh yea, definitely… and I'll join you."

The bathroom is across from Tony's room so we get naked in his bedroom and then go into the bathroom.

As Tony stands behind me and watches me wash my body, he takes turns stroking his dick and washing his own body.

I finish washing myself and Tony takes the washcloth from my hand and says, "Hold on a sec."

Getting naughty in the shower

As I stand there facing the shower head with the water coming down on me, Tony says, "Spread your legs and spread those ass cheeks for me, I wanna try something."

I spread my legs apart and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I feel the water running down my back and then down my ass. It feels good.

Out of nowhere, Tony surprises me as he kisses my ass cheeks and then slides his tongue up and down my ass crack a few times. I did not expect him to do that.

Tony says, "Ashley… girl… you got such a nice ass."

Tony's warm tongue then finds my ass hole and he licks it a few times, which makes me moan. He sticks his tongue inside my ass hole and moves it back and forth, tongue-fucking my ass. I moan as he tongue fucks my ass as it feels good.

After a minute of tongue-fucking my ass, Tony gets up off his knees and says, "My first time eating ass, that was good. Come on, let's get to my bed, I want you to sit that big ass on my face."

Tony slides a finger through my ass crack and then gives my right ass cheek a light spank. We semi-dry off quickly and go back into Tony's bedroom.

Tony locks his bedroom's door and then lays down on the bed.

Tony says, "Come on girl, sit that big white ass on my face."

Facesitting time

I get on the bed and squat over Tony's head. I hold my balls in my right hand so they don't touch Tony and freak him out. Tony grabs my ass cheeks with each hand and spreads them apart.

Tony says, "Smother me girl, give me that big white ass."

I lower my ass onto Tony's face and get on my knees. My ass is now directly on his face and I feel his warm tongue licking at my ass hole. Tony lets go of my ass cheeks, letting them smother his face. He spanks my ass cheeks at the same time with both hands and licks wildly at my ass hole. I can tell he is enjoying himself.

I moan and I say, "You like my big fat white ass on your face?"

Tony moans as he continues licking my ass hole and I feel him nod his head up and down, confirming he likes it.

After maybe a minute of licking my ass hole and ass crack area, Tony spreads my ass cheeks with his hands so he can talk.

Tony says, "Damn girl, you got such a nice ass. Now I want you to ride my face, work that ass on my face."

Tony lets go of my ass cheeks, letting them smother his face again. Tony's tongue starts licking at my ass hole and I start riding his face up and down slowly.

Sucking black dick

After a few minutes of riding Tony's face, Tony spreads my ass cheeks and says, "Girl, I need you to suck my dick, you got me so fucking hard... can you get on your knees?"

I say, "Sure."

I get off of Tony and then I get off the bed. I can feel my ass hole is soaked with his saliva. Tony gets off the bed too.

I say, "You got something I can kneel on?"

Tony says, "No problem."

Tony grabs a towel from his dresser and puts it on the floor in front of the bed. I get down and kneel on the towel. Tony comes over and stands in front of me. His big black dick hangs down in front of my face. It must be seven inches long.

Tony looks down at me, sees me staring at his dick and he says, "You like this black dick?"

I say, "It's so big."

I put my right hand around the shaft of Tony's dick, softly gripping it with my thumb, index and middle fingers. I start stroking it back and forth and I immediately feel it get harder. His dick is now pointing straight out towards my face. As I stroke his dick, I look at the head straight on and my mouth is salivating. I close my eyes and rub the head of his dick against my forehead, then down the right side of my face, on my chin and then up the left side of my face.

I open my eyes, stick out my tongue and place the head of Tony's dick on my warm tongue.

Tony continues looking down at me and watching. Tony says, "Yea girl, get that dick."

I slide my tongue around the bottom side of Tony's hard dick. I move my head to the left side of Tony's dick, pout my lips out and slide my lips along the side of his dick. I move my head side to side, wetting his dick with my lips. I then do the same to the right side of Tony's dick.

I look up at Tony and I say, "You like white girls licking your big black balls?"

Tony smiles and says, "Fuck yea girl."

As I keep slowly stroking Tony's dick in my right hand, I move my head down to his hanging balls. I stick out my tongue and take turns licking both of his balls. Then I take turns sucking on each ball lightly, while he moans and enjoys it.

After sucking on Tony's balls for maybe two minutes or so, I take just the head of his dick into my mouth and close my lips around it. I move my tongue around, massaging the head. Then I take an inch into my mouth and my tongue massages the bottom side of his dick. Then I take another inch into my mouth and do the same.

Tony's black dick is too big to take fully in my mouth, so after three or four inches are in my mouth, I start moving my head back and forth, sucking it.

I stop stroking Tony's dick while I suck it as he says, "Don't make me cum yet girl, I want that ass."

I keep my right hand around the base of Tony's dick as I move my mouth back and forth sucking his dick.

After a few minutes of sucking Tony's dick, I let it come out of my mouth to get some air.

He wants my ass and I want his dick

Tony says, "Oh my god girl, that felt so fucking good but I want your ass now."

I smile at Tony, feeling good that I'm making him feel good. I kiss the head of Tony's dick twice and rub against my lips.

Tony says, "Get on all fours on the bed."

I get on the bed, then I get on all fours, I spread my legs and arch my back. I put my head down on the pillow and try to look back. Tony gets on the bed behind me and gets on his knees. He rubs my ass cheeks with his big hands.

Tony says, "You want this black dick?"

I say, "Fuck yea give it to me. Stick it in my fat white ass."

Tony teases my ass hole with the head of his dick as he rubs it up and down my ass crack.

Tony says, "Spread those cheeks girl."

I reach back and spread my ass cheeks apart, feeling my ass hole open and ready to receive.

I feel the head of Tony's dick press against my ass hole, I squeeze it open and his dick slowly slides inside my ass. Fuck, his dick is big.

I let out a loud moan and realizing I was too loud, in a low voice I say, "Sorry, just... just... fuck... you're in my ass... you're so fucking big."

Tony moans as well and says, "Damn, fuck, ah Ashley... girl, your ass is so tight."

Tony slides another inch into my ass. I let go of my ass cheeks, bury my face into the pillow I am laying on and I moan.

I talk into the pillow, trying to calm down but I'm not doing a good job, I say, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, yes!"

Tony spanks my ass cheeks with his hands and says, "I'll let your ass get used to my dick, then I'm gonna pound this white ass."

Another inch slides into my ass and with my face still buried in the pillow, I moan and I say, "Oh my god! Yes! Yes!"

Tony spanks my ass cheeks again, making me moan more. It feels like Tony's dick is stretching my ass hole open more as he has about four or five inches inside me now.

Pound that white ass

Tony says, "I'm gonna give it to you hard, you ready?"

I say, "Yea I'm ready, fuck that white ass."

Tony says, "Put your arms back here."

I place my arms behind my back as Tony wants me to do. Tony grabs my wrists with his hands and pulls them back towards him, which makes me lift my head off the pillow.

Tony starts fucking my ass hard, pounding that black dick in my white ass. I close my eyes and moan, enjoying that he's taken control. It feels like I'm his slut and he's having his way with my body and it turns me on. I'm fucking loving it.

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

We some loud fuckers

We're so into it, both of us don't realize the noise we've been making. We've both been moaning, the sound of Tony's body hitting against my ass with each hard pump into me, the bed is squeaking, and the bed's headboard occasionally hits against the wall as he pounds my ass.

All of a sudden the door unlocks and an older black woman wearing a robe walks in, stops and looks at us. Tony stops fucking me, lets go of my wrists and says, "Mom!? What the fuck?!"

When Tony let go of my wrists, my chest and head went falling forward onto the bed, with my face falling right into the soft pillow. Tony pulls his dick out of my ass and tries to cover himself and me with the bed sheets. I look to my left and I see Tony's mom. I say, "Oh my god."

I quickly grab the bed sheets and pull them over my head, trying to cover myself completely. I am hoping she didn't see any part of me, especially my dick. The bed is against the wall on the right when you walk into the bedroom, so she just saw the left side of our bodies and no doubt she saw us fucking.

Tony's mom chuckles and says, "So you fucking white girls now, huh?"

Tony says, "Mom, please, please leave."

Tony's mom says, "Just, just keep it down, ok? Other people are trying to sleep, you know?"

Tony says, "Sorry mom, we will."

Tony's mom says, "And for fuck sake, put a fucking condom on, you don't know who she fucking… and don't get her pregnant, we don't need that shit, ok?"

An upset Tony yells, "Mom! Please! Please leave."

Tony's mom chuckles and then leaves the room and closes the door.

Once Tony's mom leaves the bedroom, Tony gets up and goes over to the door. He locks the door and then puts a chair in front of the door, jamming the door handle.

Tony says, "Oh my god, so sorry about that, hopefully this keeps her out."

I pull the bed sheets off of my head and in a low voice I say, "Shit, I thought she saw me, like saw me... my... you know."

Tony chuckles and comes back onto the bed. In a low voice he says, "Think we're ok, sounded like she didn't see, cause now she thinking I'm fucking white girls."

We both chuckle.

Finish what we started

Tony says, "I wanna finish what we started here, you still want this dick?"

I say, "Fuck yea, I want your cum all in my ass."

I get back on my knees in the doggy style position, propping my ass up in the air for Tony and laying my head down on the pillow.

I say, "You want my arms back behind me again?"

Tony says, "Nah it's ok."

Tony slaps his semi-hard against my ass cheeks a few times. Then he strokes his dick while rubbing the head of his dick up and down my ass crack, teasing me. When Tony is hard enough he slides his dick into my ass hole quite easily.

We both moan and realize we're being loud again, so I put my face into the pillow and Tony covers his mouth.

Tony says, "Shit, sorry, I'll try to be not so loud."

I say, "Me too."

Tony starts sliding his big black dick back and forth in my white ass, fucking it good. He grabs ahold of my hips and starts fucking me harder. Back and forth my ass moves with Tony pulling my hips back towards him, making my ass cheeks hit against his big stomach. That skin-on-skin sound fills the room as he fucks me.

I moan and try to not be too loud. I say, "Yes, fuck me! Fuck that ass."

Fill my ass

After a few minutes of fucking, Tony says, "I'm gonna cum!"

I say, "Fill my ass with your cum."

A few more thrusts into my ass and then Tony moans and says, "Yea girl! Yea girl, I'm cumming!"

I feel Tony's dick shooting loads of warm cum into my ass and we both moan.

When I think Tony finishes cumming, I say, "Oh my god, I feel all the cum inside me."

Tony says, "Ashley, oh my god girl, that was amazing."

Tony puts his left hand in the center of my upper back area and rubs me. He puts his right hand on my right ass cheek and squeezes it. Then his right hand moves to his dick and he slowly slides it out of my ass. As he slides his dick out of my ass, he rubs the wet head against my ballsack and then up my ass crack. I feel some of his cum ooze out of my ass hole and run down to my ballsack. I can feel my gaping stretched ass hole now relax and rest.

Put it on me

Tony places his now soft but wet long black dick on top of my ass between my ass cheeks. He slides his dick back and forth against my ass crack and I can feel some of his cum rub onto my ass.

Tony says, "Lay down for a minute girl, I wanna grind on your ass and keep your legs together."

I say, "Sure, I like the sound of that."

Tony chuckles and says, "Don't worry I won't put all my weight on you. I'm a fat guy, but not an asshole."

I say, "You're good Tony, I trust you."

I lay down flat on the bed and keep my legs together as Tony asked me to do. Tony kneels over my ass and places his dick between my ass cheeks. He puts his hands on my ass cheeks, more towards the outer sides and pushes my ass cheeks towards my ass crack so my booty meat smothers his dick.

Tony moans as he starts sliding his dick back and forth between my ass cheeks. I try to look back and watch. I can somewhat see Tony's dick slide back and forth between my ass cheeks and it turns me on.

I say, "Drop some saliva in my ass crack. Get it all nice and wet."

Tony smiles and says, "You're so naughty, girl."

I smile and I say, "Thanks, but I'm a naughty slut."

Tony chuckles and then he takes his dick out of my ass crack, leans down and drops some warm saliva onto me. Some of his saliva ends up in my ass crack and some on my ass cheeks. Tony gets back in the position he was at, kneeling over my ass, and with his dick he guides his saliva into my ass crack.

Tony places his dick back between my ass cheeks and starts sliding it back and forth again. I can hear his dick slide back and forth in my ass crack and I like it.

My ass tired him out

After a few minutes of grinding his dick between my ass cheeks, Tony is tired so he lays down beside me. He says, "Girl, your ass is so fucking good. I'm so glad I met you tonight."

I say, "I'm glad too, I had a lot of fun."

I turn onto my right side so my back is to Tony. I push my ass back against him. Tony moves right up against my backside and I feel his dick against my ass. We're both on our right sides so we're facing the bedroom's door.

I grab the bed sheets and cover my front, just in case Tony's mom barges in again.

Tony says, "So sorry for earlier, for freaking out in the car and then my mom coming in and seeing us."

I say, "It's ok."

After a few seconds of silence between us, Tony says, "You wanna stay?"

I say, "I can clean up and leave if you want, I don't wanna cause any more trouble for you with your mom."

Tony puts his left arm over me and on my waist area, holding me. He says, "Wait, wait, don't go, please. Please stay the night. I... I got no one, I have been with no one for so long, I'm just a fat lonely guy... I... I just need to be with someone for a night, you feel me? I know you ain't my girl or anything like that. This ain't no girlfriend/boyfriend shit, just friends, if you're cool with that."

In my head

I feel bad for Tony as he seems like he's a really nice guy but he's feeling down right now, maybe even depressed. I'm hoping I can make him feel better about himself and just give him a good time.

Staying the night

I say, "Yea I'm cool with that and yea, I can stay the night."

Tony says, "Thank you."

I say, "You're gonna have to sneak me out in the morning though, so your mom doesn't see me."

Tony chuckles and says, "Don't worry, she usually sleeps late on the weekends, so we should be fine."

I feel Tony move right up against me, his big stomach against my back, his legs against my legs, his dick pressed against my ass crack, his left arm around me with his hand on my stomach area.

In my head

It feels a little awkward at first, as I'm thinking this feels like those movies where a guy holds a woman's belly he just impregnated with his seed. My inner voice tells myself to shut up, be nice, enjoy the night and don't make Tony feel weird.

Sleepy time

We both eventually fall asleep in the spooning position we are in.

In the middle of the night I wake up as I hear Tony lightly moaning and I feel him grinding his hard dick against my ass. I look over my left shoulder and I say, "You're so hard, can I ride you?"

Tony says, "I'm sorry for waking you, I just woke up so hard and your ass was calling me, and yea, you sure can ride me."

I smile and I say, "It's ok, my ass gave you a hard-on so it's my duty to take care of it."

I temporarily move to the foot of the bed so Tony can re-position himself. Tony moves to the middle of the bed and is on his back.

I position myself so I'm on my feet, squatting over Tony's dick, with my ass facing him. Tony holds his dick straight up in the air for me to get on. I spread my ass cheeks apart with my hands as I slowly lower myself downwards.

The head of Tony's dick presses against my sweaty ass hole and it easily slides inside of me. I lower my ass until I feel my ass touch his body. I let go of my ass cheeks and I move my left hand onto my balls, holding them, while I place my right hand on Tony's right thigh to keep my balance.

While still on my feet and squatting, I start working my ass up and down on Tony's dick. Each time I move downwards, my ass hits against him, making that skin-on-skin sound I love.

Tony moans and says, "Oh my god, yes, ride that dick, girl."

Tony's dick is filling my ass. Every time I move down, getting most of his dick inside me, I swear I can feel it so fucking deep up inside me.

After a minute of riding Tony's dick up and down, my legs are getting tired and I think Tony can sense that.

Tony says, "Girl, let's try something different, lay down and lift your legs up... let's try some missionary for that ass."

I smile and I say, "Ok, whatever you want."

On my back

I lift myself up, letting Tony's dick slide out of my ass and then I move to the side. Tony then gets off the bed. I move to the middle of the bed and I lay on my back. I lift my legs up and pull them back towards me with my hands. Tony gets on the bed and kneels in front of me.

I feel my dick get somewhat hard and I feel a little embarrassed, plus I don't want to make it awkward for Tony.

I say, "You sure about missionary? You might ah, touch my balls when fucking me."

Tony says, "Don't worry about it, I wanna make you cum too, you've been making me feel good all night."

Tony rubs his big hard black dick against the underside of my balls and slides it back and forth. I moan as I feel myself get turned on more. I feel his dick's long hard shaft rub against my balls and then his balls and my balls meet against each other.

My dick is a "grower" so it's small right now compared to Tony's big fuck tool and I'm just in awe of his dick and a little embarassed of mine.

Tony leans down onto me more, putting some of his big stomach on me which I don't mind and he presses his balls against mine.

I moan and Tony says, "You like this?"

I nod my head and I say, "Mhmm."

Tony slides his dick back and forth again against my balls and then against my dick too, which surprises me. Then Tony leans back, taking his weight off of me. He teases me, rubbing the head of his dick against my perineum, then against my anus but he does not enter me, and then he rubs it against my perineum again.

Tony says, "You ready girl?"

I say, "Fuck yea, stick it in my ass."

Fuck me

Tony pushes the head of his dick against my anus and I squeeze my ass hole open as he slides inside me. My ass hole is tightly around his big dick and we both moan as he slides deeper inside me. Tony takes a hold of my ankles, so I let go of them, and he pushes them back towards me.

Tony is sliding his dick back and forth in my ass, fucking me. I look down my body at Tony, watching as he moves his waist back and forth, making his dick's shaft visible and then it would disappear inside me, making me moan and feeling my ass get full.

After a minute of slow fucking, Tony leans forward on me, letting go of my ankles and letting his arms and shoulders hold my legs back towards me, as we're now in the standard missionary position. His big stomach is on me now but I don't mind. I just want to make him feel good.

Tony grins and says, "Don't worry, I won't put all of my fat stomach on you."

I say, "Stop it, it's ok, get on me and fuck my ass. I want that black dick."

Tony grins and says, "Ok baby."

Tony leans forward on me some more and starts pumping his dick back and forth in my ass.

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck that ass!"

Tony is pounding my ass hard with his big black dick and I'm loving it. A few more pumps into me and I feel my dick starting to cum on its own. I'm caught off guard as I didn't expect that to happen.

It feels so good, I moan and I say, "Oh my god you're making me cum."

I take my dick in my right hand and keep stroking it as it shoots cum onto my stomach and in my belly button.

Tony says, "Yea girl, cum for me."

About four small shots of warm cum shoot from my dick and onto my stomach.

I moan and I say, "Oh god that felt good."

Time for more cum

After another minute of fucking my ass, Tony says, "I'm gonna cum soon, where you want it girl?"

I say, "Cum all over my face."

Tony lifts himself off of me, slides his dick out of my ass and he guides my legs down to be flat on the bed. Tony then kneels over my chest, leans forward and starts stroking his dick. I lift my head off the pillow and forward, and I start sucking on Tony's balls.

After about thirty seconds of Tony stroking his dick, Tony says, "I'm gonna cum girl."

I stop sucking on Tony's balls, I lift my head up and tilt it back a little. I open my mouth, stick out my tongue and close my eyes. I'm ready for him to shower my face with his cum.

Tony moans and says, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

Tony's dick starts shooting his warm cum on me.

The first shot lands right across my face vertically as it lands from my chin, up to my nose and a little under my right eye, while some lands in my mouth. The next cumshot mainly lands in my mouth while some gets in my nose's left nostril. The last few shots are more liquid and land on my chest.

After Tony finishes cumming, I take his dick in my right hand and stroke it some more, watching as a few more drops of cum land on my chest.

I'm feeling it

I never do ass-to-mouth as it's just a personal preference of mine, just to be safe, but I don't know what it is… maybe the power of the black dick? I have the urge to lick the head of Tony's dick and clean the cum off of it. Fuck it, I'm going for it.

Clean up in the dick aisle

I stick my tongue out and lick the head of Tony's dick a few times as he moans. I then take the head into my mouth and suck it, getting all of the cum off of it. In my head I'm thinking fuck it. I take in as much of his dick as I can and move my head back and forth a few times, sucking his dick clean of cum.

After cleaning Tony's dick of cum, I take his dick in my right hand and rub the head on my chest. I get the head wet with his cum that landed on my chest earlier and then I lick his dick clean again.

Tony says, "You want some of your cum?"

I moan and I say, "Oh, you're so naughty, but yea."

Tony takes his dick in his right hand and rubs the head on my cum that is on my stomach and belly button areas. Then he brings his dick back to my face and I lick it, cleaning off all of the cum. It tastes so fucking good. Tony then does the same thing again two more times, getting most of my cum cleared off my stomach.

Tony, looking tired out, says, "Thanks girl, that was great."

Tony moves beside me and lays down.

I say, "Is it ok if I clean up in the bathroom?"

Tony says, "Sure."

Tony then gets up, moves the chair that was blocking the door and unlocks the bedroom door for me. I get up, go into the bathroom and clean myself up.

After cleaning up, I go back into Tony's bedroom, I close and lock the door, and then I move the chair back in front of the door, jamming the handle. I lay down beside Tony and we fall asleep.

Time to go

It's a little past 9am and my cell phone alarm wakes me up. I get dressed in the same outfit I had on yesterday. I then call the same cab company I used yesterday. I ask for the same cab driver, Jose, cab #123 and they tell me that he will be here soon.

Before I leave Tony's place we exchange phone numbers as Tony told me he would like to have some more naughty nights with me and I would like that too.

I wait outside for about fifteen minutes for the cab. The cab then pulls up beside me and I get in. Immediately Jose looks back at me, looks me up and down, and says, "Hey there, I remember you, I'm glad you asked for me. You have a good time last night?"

I smile and I say, "Yea, had a lot of fun."

Jose says, "You younger girls are wild, aren't you? Wish I could get that but..."

After a pause, I say, "But what?"

Jose says, "Well I'm just an old guy driving a cab."

I say, "Well, I would let you get it... but I don't think you would like my surprise though."

Jose says, "No, no, what could it be?"

I kneel on the backseat with my back to Jose as he looks back intently watching me. I lean forward and slowly slide my dress upwards toward my stomach, which exposes my thong and ass to him.

Jose says, "That ass… nice… oh shit, you got balls? Oh shit, you're a boy? Wait, what? Fucking hell, my fucking luck."

I say, "Sorry. I thought maybe you could tell yesterday."

Jose says, "Ya know, I had a small suspicion but... I don't know... I saw your thighs yesterday and naughty thoughts entered my mind."

After a pause, Jose says, "So do you sleep with men? Like do you... do you fuck guys in the ass, cause I ain't into that."

I say, "No, I'm a bottom, I let guys fuck my fat white ass."

Jose smiles and says, "Huh, interesting. Do you uh, do you suck dick too?"

I smile and I say, "Yea, I do."

Jose smiles and says, "So, do you, do you want to go somewhere and have a lil fun? Ya know, you want my Hispanic dick in your ass and mouth."

I smile and I say, "Yea, that'll be fun, you know a safe place we can go?"

Jose says, "Can't go to my place, my girl is there, I know a spot that should be empty at this time on a Saturday morning though."

Some privacy

Jose drives us to a parking garage next to a corporate office building.

Jose says, "No one should be working on a Saturday this early. Rich pricks."

Jose drives up to the second floor of the parking garage and parks the car. There's no other cars around and I think I may have seen one or two on the ground level.

After parking the car, Jose gets into the backseat with me and immediately undoes his pants and pulls out his Hispanic dick. I immediately get on my knees on the backseat and lean over his dick. I slide my tongue up and down his semi-hard dick. I see almost instantly his dick start to harden as I continue teasing his dick with my tongue.

Jose says, "Oh yea girl, you ever have Hispanic dick in that white ass of yours?"

I say, "No I haven't, you're my first."

Jose says, "You're in for a treat girl."

I take Jose's dick into my mouth and move my head down, taking in as much as I can. I keep his dick in my mouth for as long as I can, then I come up for air letting his dick come out of my mouth. I then start stroking his dick up and down with my right hand as I move my mouth to his balls. I start licking and sucking his balls as I stroke his dick.

Jose moans as he watches me go to work on his dick. In no time his dick is rock hard so I take it back into my mouth and move my head up and down, sucking his dick.

Jose says, "I want to get in that white ass."

I lift my head up letting Jose's dick come out of my mouth. I smile and I say, "You want to fuck my fat white ass?"

Jose says, "Fuck yea, let me get that ass."

I take off my shoes and slide my thong down my legs and take it off. I pull up my mini dress to my waist and I get on all fours on the backseat, with my ass facing Jose. I put my head down and try to arch my back.

I say, "What do you think?"

An excited Jose says, "Oh fuck yea, damn, look at you."

Spank me daddy

Jose moves behind me and looks in awe of my ass. He spanks and then squeezes my left ass cheek. He then spanks my right ass cheek and squeezes it as well. I moan both times as I like it.

I look back at Jose, bite my bottom lip and I say, "Yea Daddy, spank me."

Jose smiles and says, "Oh I like that."

Jose spanks my ass cheeks again and again, harder each time, making me moan. I fucking love it.

I say, "Oh yes Daddy, spank my fat ass."

Jose spanks my ass cheeks again and again.

I moan and I say, "Harder Daddy, spank me harder."

Jose grins and excitingly spanks my ass cheeks harder a few more times.

As Jose spanks me, I moan and encourage him to keep spanking me as I'm loving it.

Time for some dick

After almost two minutes of spanking fun, Jose stops spanking me and says, "Spread those cheeks for me."

I reach back and spread my ass cheeks apart. Jose rubs his hard dick on my ass cheeks and says, "I ain't got no condom, is that a problem?"

I say, "Fuck no not a problem, give it to me."

Jose presses the head of his dick against my ass hole. I squeeze my ass open and I feel his dick enter my ass. We both moan and Jose continues pushing his hard dick further into my ass.

I moan and I say, "Oh yes, fuck, you're inside me, give it to me."

Jose moans and slides more of his dick inside me until his stomach is against my ass. I let go of my ass cheeks and Jose puts his hands on my hips.

Jose stays still and says, "Shit, shit, not yet... trying not to cum, feels so good."

After a short pause, Jose starts sliding his dick back and forth in my ass.

I moan and I say, "Fuck yea Daddy, fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Jose, with his hands on my hips, starts fucking my ass harder, slamming his body against mine making that skin-on-skin sound I love to hear.

I moan and yell, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck that ass!"

Give my ass your cum

After maybe two minutes of non-stop fucking me, Jose moans and says, "I'm cumming!"

I start feeling Jose shooting his warm cum into my ass. I moan and I say, "Yes, give me all your cum. Oh god yes, fill my fat ass!"

Jose pulls his dick out of my ass after he finishes cumming inside me. I can feel the load he shot into me and I like it.

Jose says, "Damn that felt good, thank you for that."

I say, "Thank you, that was fun."

Jose starts fixing his clothes and says, "Ok, let me take you where you need to go."

I get some tissues from my purse and wipe my ass just in case any cum escaped my ass. Once we're both dressed Jose starts the cab and starts driving me to the location I tell him.

Thirty minutes later

Jose drives me to a street near the one I live on and drops me off. I quickly walk to where I live, go inside and knock on Mr. Henry's door. An excited Mr. Henry answers the door and lets me in.

After using the bathroom and taking a quick shower to make sure I'm clean, I join Mr. Henry in his bedroom.

Mr. Henry says, "I've been waiting for this."

Mr. Henry gets naked and tells me to keep my outfit on, which is the same one from last night he saw me wearing and liked.

Mr. Henry lays down on the bed and I also get on the bed and lean over his dick. I move my head to his soft dick and lick it a few times before taking it into my mouth. As I suck his dick, moving my head up and down, I feel his dick slowly getting harder in my mouth. As I suck him, Mr. Henry is moaning and he keeps saying, "Yes girl, yes suck it!"

I'm enjoying this

Hearing Mr. Henry moan and enjoy my work is turning me on. Knowing that I'm giving him sexual pleasure that he doesn't get much of these days makes me feel good, kind of like a sexual adrenaline boost.

He wants my ass

After maybe two minutes of sucking on Mr. Henry's dick, his dick is hard and he wants me to ride him. I slide my thong down my legs and off. I pull my mini dress up to my waist area and then I reposition myself so I'm kneeling over his dick with my ass facing his head. I grind my ass against his hard dick and we both like it.

After some grinding on Mr. Henry's dick, I stop and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I lower my ass down and Mr. Henry guides his dick to my ass hole with his hand. Mr. Henry's hard dick enters my ass and we both moan. I move my ass all the way down, getting most of his four inches into my ass.

Mr. Henry moans and says, "Ride that dick, girl."

I moan and start riding Mr. Henry's dick up and down. I look back at Mr. Henry and I say, "You like being in my ass?"

Mr. Henry says, "Oh yes, girl, I do very much."

I let go of my ass cheeks and keep riding Mr. Henry's dick up and down. I love the feeling and sound of my ass bouncing up and down on him. I put my arms up and I put my hands on the back of my head. I look up, close my eyes and enjoy riding his dick.

Changing position

After a few minutes of riding Mr. Henry's dick, he asks me to take off the mini dress, lay down on my stomach and spread my legs. I do just what he asks and he lays on top of my backside. He slides his dick into my ass and starts fucking my ass hard. I moan as he pounds my ass with his old man dick and I'm loving it. His head is near my left ear so I can hear him grunting and his heavy breathing as he fucks me.

I keep moaning as Mr. Henry fucks me. I say, "Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Fuck that ass!"

As Mr. Henry fucks me, his dick comes out of my ass a few times but it finds its way back in my ass. I'm not even sure if he knew it came out. I'm loving his enthusiasm and energy as he pounds my ass. I can hear that skin-on-skin smacking sound as his body hits against my ass cheeks as he fucks me.

Old man cum in my ass

About two minutes later, Mr. Henry yells out, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Mr. Henry starts shooting his warm cum into my ass and I feel it entering me. I moan and I say, "Yes! Fill my ass with your cum."

After Mr. Henry finishes cumming, he gets off my backside and lays down on the bed beside me.

Mr. Henry says, "Oh my god girl, that was so good."

I smile and I say, "Yes, yes it was. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Clean-up time

After cleaning up in Mr. Henry's bathroom, I then get dressed in my regular clothes that were in my backpack I left here yesterday.

When I'm all dressed and ready to go, I go back into the bedroom and say goodbye to Mr. Henry. He tells me that he's tired and about to pass out from the incredible fuck we had. He thanks me again for the sex.

I leave Mr. Henry's apartment and go upstairs to where I live. Luckily my parents are still sleeping and did not hear me come home. I take a shower and then I take a nap in my bedroom.

What a night! What a birthday!

I got so much dick for my birthday, it was just what I wanted. It was the best present I could have asked for.

The end

Chapter 14 tease

John has some more naughty fun at school but it's with someone new that he never expected. Will it turn into a new fuck friend or is it just a one-time encounter?

Comments

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer