Chapter 15 - Give Me That Black Dick

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This story continues from Chapter 14 - I Made a New Fuck Friend, where it's the day after my fucks with Stanley and then Mr. Simpson at school. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


It's Tuesday in last week of February

After my last class for the day I go to my locker. Stanley walks up to me and tells me to meet him at his locker when I am ready to leave school. There are too many other students around in the area to ask him why he wants to meet, so I agree to meet him at his locker.

I finish packing my backpack, then I walk down the hall and turn down another hall to where Stanley's locker is. Luckily there is no one else in this hall area so we have some privacy to talk.

I walk up to Stanley and I say, “Hey Stanley, why did you wanna meet?”

Stanley says, “I think you know. Thank you for taking care of Mr. Simpson. He talked to me this morning, telling me that you straightened everything out yesterday and we are cool.”

I say, “Yeah, we’re all cool with Mr. Simpson.”

Stanley chuckles and says, “He wanted that ass didn’t he?”

I smile and in a low voice I say, “Shh, but yeah he did and he got some.”

Stanley looks down the hall and then in the opposite direction, and says, “Looks like we’re clear. Wanna go down and suck on this black meat? Or bend over and give me some of that white ass again?”

Stanley is about to unzip his pants when I say, “Wait, wait. I don’t wanna get caught doing that at school. What about your home?”

Stanley says, “Umm, what about yours?”

I say, “We can't today, my mom is coming home early.”

Stanley says, “Ok well we can go to my house, my dad might be home but we can use the basement.”

I say, “Ok let’s go.”

On our way to Stanley's home

We take the public transportation train and then a bus to get to a street near where Stanley lives. After we get off the bus, we begin walking to Stanley's home.

On our travels, Stanley and I talk a little about our families. Stanley lives in a nice medium-sized two-floor house with his dad, an older brother in his early twenties that is going to college, and a 20-year old female half-cousin from his mom's side of the family, who recently moved in with them.

The area is not quite the suburbs but it seems to be a nice quiet street with other nice-looking houses on it too. Stanley tells me that his dad and mom are currently in the process of getting a divorce so things have been rough but his mom comes by a few days a week to see everyone. His mom moved out as apparently she cheated and they agreed to get a divorce.

Into the basement

As we walk down the street Stanley lives on, Stanley sees his dad’s car parked in the driveway so we enter his home via the side door and we try to be quiet as he leads me down the basement stairs.

Stanley quietly says, “Oh I forgot, my uncle Paul lives down here in the basement. My dad set up this space down here for him. I don't think he'll be back until tonight so we got some time.”

We walk into a room that has a couch, small table, two chairs and a television on a mini-fridge.

Stanley points out the bathroom to me and then he leads me into the small bedroom space. The bathroom and bedroom spaces do not have doors, but they have temporary long bed sheets covering the doorways so no one can see in.

Stanley says, “We should be good. Undress, I’ll be right back. I’m gonna check on my dad.”

Stanley goes upstairs while I undress in the bedroom. I get completely naked, then I get my black thong, black fishnet stockings and my black shoulder length hair wig from my backpack and put them on.

Picture time

I take out my cell phone and I take a sexy side-angle picture of myself standing, making sure to include my thong and stockings. Then I get on the small single-sized bed and I get in the doggy-style position. I lift my phone up in front of me, above my head, aiming downwards at my back and ass. I take a few pictures and then I look at them on my cell phone.

On my cell phone, I go on the adult social media website where I have a profile on and I post one of the pictures with the caption, “About to get some black cock in this white ass.”

Almost immediately I get a few “Likes” on the picture and I even get a reply that says, “omg im beating my dick to this pic… send pic after smash” and the reply included a black dick emoji. I hear someone coming down the basement stairs so I reach over and put my cell phone back in my backpack which is on the floor against the side of the bed.

Stanley comes into the bedroom and sees me laying down on the bed on my stomach with my ass facing him.

Stanley says, “Oh fuck yes, all that ass for me. And I like the wig, you looking like one of my white girls already. My dad is upstairs in his office so we can’t be too loud.”

I say, “Ok, I’ll try to control myself.”

We both chuckle and Stanley starts undressing.

Once Stanley is naked, except for his white socks and gold chains around his neck, he kneels on the bed behind me.

I say, “My ass is tight, can you drop some spit on my ass hole?”

Stanley says, “Sure baby… but let me get a lil taste. I love eating a big ass and if you wanna be one of my white girls, then you better give me that ass.”

Stanley chuckles and I say, "Fuck yeah, my ass is all yours."

Yes, eat my ass

Stanley slides my thong out of my ass crack and slides it onto my right ass cheek and he holds it there. He puts his left hand on my left ass cheek and pushes it to the left slightly to get at my ass hole. He then buries his face in my ass crack and licks wildly at my ass hole.

I lightly moan, trying to stay quiet so Stanley’s dad doesn’t hear us.

I moan and I say, “That feels good.”

Stanley spits on my ass hole and slides his tongue around and on my ass hole. He gets a better grip of my ass cheeks with both of his hands and spreads them apart a little more, opening up my ass hole. His tongue enters my ass hole and he starts to tongue fuck my ass. I moan more as I am enjoying this.

After a minute or so of tongue fucking my ass and getting his saliva in, on and around my ass hole, Stanley gets off the bed and says, "I wanna fuck that white ass."

I say, "Wait, can I suck your dick first, I didn't get to yesterday and I really want to."

Stanley smiles and says, "Yeah sure baby, do your thang."

Sucking black dick

I get off the bed and squat in front of where Stanley is standing. His semi-hard six-to-seven inches of black cock meat hang in front of my face. I look at his dick in awe and then I lick the head. I lick the head again and again. I slide my tongue up and down the shaft a few times. I can feel it harden with each touch of my warm tongue. The taste, the smell, I am enjoying his dick very much.

I rub the head of Stanley's dick against my forehead, then my nose, then my right cheek and finally against my lips, before licking it some more. I take his dick into my mouth and start moving my head back and forth sucking it. As I suck his dick, I can hear him trying to hold in his moans, which he isn't doing too well.

Stanley says, "Yeah girl, suck that dick. Get it nice and wet."

I was holding Stanley's dick at the base to make it stick out for me, but now he's hard enough where it's doing that on its own so I move my hands to his legs and hold on to keep my balance. I start moving my head back and forth a little faster now, sucking his dick with no hands.

After almost two minutes of sucking Stanley's dick, Stanley says, "Damn girl, you keep sucking me I ain't gonna last much longer. Get on the bed on all fours, I want that white ass."

I let Stanley's dick come out of my mouth and I smile at him. I then give his big balls a few licks.

Stanley smiles and says, "I love this side of you, so naughty."

I stop licking Stanley's balls, stand up and I say, "I'm your naughty slut."

Stanley says, "I like that."

Give it to me

I slide my thong down my legs and off. Then I put my thong inside my backpack. After that, I get on the bed on all fours as Stanley told me to do. Stanley kneels on the bed behind me and lightly spanks my ass cheeks a few times.

Stanley rubs his hard dick against my ass cheeks. Feeling his warm hard dick against my ass is getting me excited even more. He taps his dick a few times on my ass cheeks and says, “Ok baby, time to give this white ass some black dick.”

I say, “Give it to me, I’m ready.”

Stanley slowly pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole and it slides inside me. I let out a gasp and a light moan as inch by inch slides into my ass. He moans as he gets almost all of his seven inches inside me and then he starts sliding it back and forth in my ass. He spanks my ass and tells me to let go of my ass cheeks. I let go of my ass cheeks and I lay my head down on the pillow in front of me.

I say, “Yeah, fuck that white ass.”

Stanley puts his hands on my hips and starts fucking me a little harder.

As Stanley grabs my hip fat, he says, “Yeah take this black dick baby, your ass just eats up my dick.”

As Stanley continues fucking me, we both moan more.

I say, “Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my fat white ass.”

Caught again?

After maybe two minutes of fucking, I look to my left at the doorway and I notice a man peeking into the room. The man is holding the doorway bed sheet slightly open, which was supposed to be blocking the whole doorway. I see that it is a black male and it looks like he has his right hand inside his pants, stroking his dick, but it's a little hard to see as I have other things going on at the moment.

I assume it is either Stanley’s dad, his brother or his uncle watching us fuck. Since they didn’t bust in to stop us, they must be ok with us fucking, plus he is touching himself so he is obviously enjoying the show. I don’t say anything to Stanley because we are both enjoying this fuck a lot and I don't want him to stop. Stanley starts fucking my ass harder and we're both loving it.

Cum for me

After another minute of fucking me hard, suddenly Stanley says, “I’m gonna cum!”

Stanley quickly pulls his dick out of my ass and stands up on the bed, above my ass.

Stanley says, “Spread those cheeks.”

I reach back, spread my ass cheeks and look back, trying to watch Stanley in anticipation. He aims his dick at my ass and starts stroking it. After a few strokes, he starts shooting his cum down onto me. I lightly moan as I feel his warm cum land on my ass and some cum even lands inside my ass hole too. It's fucking raining cum on my ass.

When Stanley finishes cumming, he lays down on the bed beside me as I stay on all fours and enjoy feeling his warm cum on my body.

Stanley says, “Oh my god that was intense.”

I say, “Yeah that was so good.”

Stanley says, “You can use the bathroom down here to clean up.”

Picture time

I remember the comment I got on my adult social media profile earlier, about posting an "after smash" picture, so I say, “Before I clean up, can you take a picture of my cum-covered ass with my cell phone?”

Stanley says, “Fuck yeah, I want to take some pictures with my cell phone too.”

I say, "Sure, just don't get my face."

I tell Stanley that my cell phone is in my backpack, he gets it and then he positions himself behind me to get the perfect angle of my cum-covered ass. Stanley takes anywhere between fifteen to twenty pictures with both my cell phone and then with his cell phone.

After Stanley finishes taking the pictures, I say, “I’m gonna go clean up.”

Stanley lays down on the bed and says, “Ok baby.”

Hi stranger

I slowly move off of the bed trying to not let any cum on my ass drip onto the bed sheets. I get my thong from my backpack and place it in front of my dick as I exit the bedroom. I notice the man who was peeking into the room earlier, as he is now sitting on the couch with his right hand in his pants. The man quickly takes his hand out of his pants when he sees me and my cum-covered ass.

Normally my shy self would quickly run into the bathroom to try and hide my naked body from someone I do not know but something feels different. As I'm about to walk into the bathroom, I stop at the doorway and I turn my head to the man sitting on the couch. While I keep my ass facing him, so he can get a nice view of me, I smile and wave to him.

I say, "Hi."

He smiles and replies, "Well, hi there."

I stand there for a few seconds as I see his eyes are focused on my ass. As I stand there, I can feel Stanley’s cum in my ass crack and on my backside slowly starting to slide down my ass cheeks and thighs.

I put up my index finger, signaling to the man to give me a minute. The man nods his head up and down. I then go into the bathroom, close the door and clean up.

When I'm done cleaning up, I put my thong on and exit the bathroom. I see the man still sitting there on the couch and he's looking at me. I walk over to the side of the couch and I position myself so my right side is facing him. I see that he has the television on but he isn’t paying much attention to it.

I say, “I know this must be awkward, hi, I’m John, a friend of Stanley.”

The man smiles and says, “Hi, I’m Paul, I’m Stanley’s uncle. Stanley’s dad is my brother. I'm staying here at the moment."

I say, "Oh nice."

Paul says, "Yeah, I'm job searching and will get my own place at some point."

After an awkward silence, I smile and I say, “Oh I saw you watching us, I'm so sorry we used your bed.”

Paul says, “Oh, that’s ok, I quite enjoyed watching you.”

Stanley's uncle Paul

Paul is a middle-aged black man, looks to be in his forties, has a bald head, no facial hair, about an inch taller than me and is a little overweight.

Paul and I both smile and then there’s another awkward silence.

Paul says, “I uh, really liked seeing your booty... that's a nice white booty you got there.”

I smile and I say, “Thanks.”

Paul starts another sentence, saying, “It’s been a rough few months but I would love to hang with you and chill, I'm not into guys but I would f...”

Paul doesn’t finish his sentence due to Stanley suddenly coming out of the bedroom, with just his boxers on.

Stanley says, “Oh shit, hi Uncle Paul, sorry we’re in your place. I thought you wouldn’t be home til tonight.”

Paul smiles and says, “Hey Stanley, don’t worry, what I heard you two doing won’t leave here.”

Stanley and I both thank him. Then Stanley and I go back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Time to go

After I get dressed, I make sure to post a few of the pictures Stanley took to my adult social media profile.

I turn to Stanley and I see that he is standing there, still naked, while looking at the pictures on his phone. I see his soft black dick hanging down. I get these naughty urges and I feel myself getting hot.

I say, "Before I go…"

I get down on my knees and I softly kiss and lick the head of Stanley's dick a few times. Then I very softly lick and kiss his balls. Then an idea pops into my head.

I say, "Stanley, take a picture of me when I give a thumbs up, ok?"

A confused looking Stanley says, "Ok, what now? What am I doing?"

I move right under Stanley's balls. I open my mouth and press my mouth against his balls. I then position his soft black dick on my face, so it is covering my nose and going all the way up to my forehead. I gesture a thumbs up to Stanley with my right hand.

Stanley smiles and says, "Oh ok I got you."

Stanley takes a few pictures with his cell phone of me with his dick on my face. After Stanley takes the pictures I move out from under him, stand up and wipe my face.

I say, "Thanks for doing that, can you send them to me too?"

As Stanley is navigating his cell phone, he says, "Of course… and done."

I say, “Thank you, and I'll see ya tomorrow at school.”

Stanley says, “Yup, and thanks again, I enjoyed myself.”

I say, “I did too.”

A new friend?

I leave the bedroom area and when I reach the basement stairs I look over at Paul, I wave and I say, "Nice meeting you."

Paul gets up off the couch and jogs over to me. He smiles and says, "It was really nice meeting you too, really hope you come around some more."

I smile and I say, “Thank you, yeah I'm sure I'll come back but I better get going before Stanley’s dad catches us.”

Paul says, “Yeah, take care now.”

I leave Stanley’s house and go home.

In my head

Something about Stanley’s Uncle Paul was making me feel that I should give Paul a good time, as it sounded as if he’s been feeling down and he even said that he was having a rough few months. Before Stanley interrupted my chat with Paul, Paul didn't get to finish what he was saying and I thought he was going to say that he would fuck me. The way he was looking at me too, I felt that he wanted my ass.

When Paul was talking to me at the basement stairs I had an urge to drop to my knees and suck his dick right then and there. I may have missed a good opportunity or maybe this sets up a future opportunity.

Dream time

That very night, I have a wild hot dream of Paul fucking me in my ass with his black dick in the doggy-style position. Paul had his hands on my ass as he pounded my ass from behind hard while I was moaning and telling him to fuck me. It was so fucking hot. I wonder if this dream is a sign of things to come? I am really hoping it does happen at some point.

The end

Chapter 16 tease

John goes over to Stanley's home again after school for some hot naughty interracial fun with him and he's hoping they can fuck without anyone catching or interrupting them.

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer