Chapter 14 - I Made a New Fuck Friend

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

It is the Monday of the last week in February, which is two weeks after Chapter 12 - Nothing Like Backdoor Fun in the Backseat. I still have not heard anything new about the restaurant I was working at. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


February

After my last class for the day I go to the gym where school detention is being held. I was late getting to school this morning so I have detention. Mr. Simpson, the school's gym teacher, instructs me to sit on the benches by the basketball court and he'll be taking attendance soon.

A familiar face

I walk over to the benches and I see Stanley, a classmate of mine. Stanley is the classmate that Michael told me about back in December. Michael heard Stanley and his friends talking about how they would tear my white ass up with their black dicks, back in Chapter 4 - Best Friend and Best Fuck Friend.

Stanley is the same age as me, is about an inch taller than me and has an average in-shape build. He is black, has short black hair and no facial hair. He has more of an outspoken and outgoing personality, and is considered one of the "cool" kids at school.

I am a little nervous, but also curious if Stanley will say anything to me related to what Michael told me or even if I should bring it up.

Stanley sees me, waves and says, "Hey John."

I go over, sit next to Stanley and I say, "Hey Stanley, how you doing?"

Stanley says, "I’m good, thanks, I never see you in detention, what you here for?"

I say, "I was late this morning. How about you?"

Stanley says, "Shit, I made a smartass comment to a teacher and they didn’t like it, so I’m here now."

Mr. Simpson comes over with a clipboard, looks at it and says, "Well, Stanley and John, looks like it's just you two today for detention. You know what, since I don’t want to be here, like you two, do a few laps around the gym and we'll call it good, ok?"

Stanley and I agree and start running laps around the gym as Mr. Simpson sits in his gym office reading a newspaper with the occasional look up at us to make sure we're actually running the laps.

Running ain't my thing

After two laps I’m completely exhausted and sweating a lot. Stanley is also having some trouble but he’s doing a lot better than me as I’m now basically jogging. Mr. Simpson must have seen us struggling so he comes out of his office and waits for us to reach where he is standing.

As we get close to Mr. Simpson, he yells out, “Come on! One more lap guys, then you can go wash up and go home.”

After Stanley and I finish another lap around the gym, Mr. Simpson says, “Ok, that’s enough for you two non-sport playing athletes, hit the showers, wash up and go home. Try to not let me see you in detention again or you will have to do more laps, got it? Now go!”

Stanley and I go into the gym’s locker room as the showers are in the same area, just right next to the locker room. Not sure why it was designed this way but you could actually peek into the showers from the locker room at an angle, that’s how much non-privacy there is, hence the reason why many students don’t like taking showers here.

This is super awkward and embarrassing for me. I could skip the shower but I'm sweaty and possibly smell not so good. I quickly get completely naked and go into the showers. I go into the middle shower on the far wall, as there is a row of three showers on both sides of the shower area. I start to wash up, hoping to finish before Stanley comes into the showers.

In the showers

I hear Stanley come into the showers and he says, “That asshole Mr. Simpson, making us run those laps, he can suck these black nuts.”

We both chuckle. I take a quick peek back to see what shower Stanley chose and he’s using the one directly across from me.

When I took that peek, I noticed that Stanley was looking at my backside and I think he had his dick in his hand. His dick looked long. I start to get more nervous and I’m not sure what to do as I feel myself getting turned on.

After maybe a minute of washing up, Stanley says, “You know John, just between you and me, I gotta say, if you were a girl, I’d bang your ass right now in this shower, you got a nice ass for a white boy.”

In my head

Oh my god, is this really happening? What should I do? Do I invite him over here to give me his black dick? Do I just smile and nod and not look like a fool? In my mind, I want his black dick in my white ass.

He likes my ass

I nervously respond, “Really? You think so?”

Stanley says, “Yeah, I mean...”

After a moment of silence, Stanley is suddenly right behind me as I feel his right hand grab my right ass cheek. I almost jumped as I wasn't expecting that at all.

Stanley says, “You know, your ass is nice, I mean, watch this."

Stanley puts his left hand on my left ass cheek and keeps his right hand on my right ass cheek. He then squeezes both of my ass cheeks.

Stanley continues, "I can grip these cheeks in my hands, it feels so good, nice and thick. Of all the white girls I fucked, this ass may be the thickest I've touched.”

Stanley continues squeezing my ass cheeks with his hands. I let out a soft moan and then I say, “Shit, that feels nice.”

Stanley lets go of my ass cheeks and puts his warm semi-hard dick against my left ass cheek. Then he slides his wet dick against my ass crack.

In a low excited voice I slowly say, "Oh my god, yes."

It's happening

I moan as I can't believe this is happening. I am so excited right now and I want this to happen. I want his dick, I want him to fuck me right here and now. Stanley's black dick feels like it's six or seven inches long.

Stanley says, “How does this feel?”

Suddenly my slutty side comes out. I say, “I like that, but I think it would feel better if you slid your dick into my ass.”

Stanley teases me by saying, “Oh, you want this black dick in that big white ass of yours?”

I look back at Stanley, smile and then I say, “Yea, stick your big black dick in my phat white ass and fuck me like one of your white girls.”

Stanley smiles and says, "Wow, I did not expect this from you, but I'm fucking liking it. It's always the quiet ones that are freaky huh, I like it."

I say, "You promise not to tell anyone?"

Stanley smiles and says, "Well, you know, I may have to tell my boys, especially if your ass is as good as it looks."

I smile and I say, "Ok but just them, please nobody else. I don't want the whole school knowing I do this."

Stanley says, "Don't worry, I won't."

Fucking in the locker room's shower

I lean forward, my hands now on the shower wall, I spread my legs and I try to arch my back. Stanley slides his now hard black dick up and down against my ass crack.

After maybe thirty seconds of rubbing his dick against my ass crack, Stanley says, “You got me so fucking hard, get down on all fours and stick that ass up.”

I get down on the shower floor on all fours. I put my head down and stick my ass up like Stanley wants me to do. I look back and try to watch Stanley as he squats down over my ass and rubs the head of his dick against my ass cheeks.

Stanley says, “Spread those cheeks for me baby. I'm gonna fuck your big white ass.”

I reach back and I spread my ass cheeks apart, feeling my ass hole slightly open up for Stanley's dick.

In my head

Holy fuck, is this really happening? This is so exciting, I am so ready for this and I want his black dick inside me. My mind and heart is racing. I try to calm myself down but I don't think it's working.

Shower fucking

The warm water from the shower is coming down on my ass and back, which feels nice. Stanley drops some saliva on his dick and he rubs it around the head of his dick. Then he gently pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole. Surprisingly to me, the head of his dick enters my ass hole quite easily. We both let out loud moans as he enters my ass.

Stanley says, “Oh fuck baby, my black dick is in your phat white ass.”

Stanley slides about two more inches into my ass and it feels good. His dick is just the right size for my ass as my hole is tight around his dick. I let go of my ass cheeks and I moan.

I say, “Fuck yeah, give me that black dick. Fuck me like a white girl slut.”

Stanley starts moving his dick back and forth in my ass faster, fucking me hard, as he holds my hips.

Stanley says, “Oh my god this feels so fucking good.”

Stanley continues his hard thrusts into my ass and he says, “Take this black dick baby.”

I moan and then I say, “Yea, give it to me! I'm fucking taking it! Taking it like a good girl. Fuck that white ass!"

Stanley spanks my ass hard, making me wince a little and then smile.

I can't keep quiet as I'm enjoying Stanley's dick fucking me. I moan and I say, "Oh my god, yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

After a few minutes of non-stop hard fucking and the occasional spank on my ass cheeks, Stanley says, “I ain’t gonna last much longer baby.”

Cum time

About thirty seconds later, Stanley says, "I'm gonna cum!"

Stanley pulls his dick out of my ass, leaving my ass hole gaping open. I look back at him, as he is squatting over my ass, and he starts vigorously stroking his dick while aiming it at my ass.

After a few seconds, Stanley starts moaning and then he starts shooting his cum onto my ass. I feel his warm cum landing on my ass cheeks and I say, “Oh yes cum all over my ass. Give me all your cum.”

When Stanley finishes cumming, he taps and rubs his dick on my now cum-soaked ass cheeks. I love a good cum shower on my ass. Seeing and feeling Stanley cum all over my ass was amazing.

I say, “Wow, you made a mess on my ass.”

Stanley says, “Oh yeah, your ass is covered with my cum, looks real nice.”

Caught again

All of a sudden, a man's voice behind us says, “Yes, nice job you two.”

Stanley and I both look back and see that it’s Mr. Simpson.

Mr. Simpson says, “Stanley, go get dressed and go home, I’ll chat with you tomorrow morning about this.”

As I’m about to get up and cover myself, Mr. Simpson says, “Don’t move John. We are gonna chat.”

Stanley whispers, “Sorry John.”

I nod to Stanley that it's ok and he quickly gets up, puts his clothes on and leaves the locker room. There I am, naked on all fours with my ass covered with Stanley’s cum. I am once again feeling nervous, embarrassed and scared that I may get in trouble with the school and my parents if this gets out.

I almost start to cry but I try to hold it in.

My voice cracks as I say, “I’m so sorry Mr. Simpson. Please don’t tell anyone what you saw. Please, I beg you, I’ll do anything you want. Just please don’t tell anyone.”

Mr. Simpson doesn’t waste any time and gets straight down to what he wants as he unbuckles his pants and says, “Why don’t you wash off all that cum on your ass, then I will be next for your ass, ok?”

In my head

I am furious, thinking what an asshole Mr. Simpson is, as he just assumes he can fuck me. I know I fucked up though. I got to stop having sex at school, but I'm a slut, I can't help it. My slutty side is thinking, well, another dick to please, I better get to work before someone else comes in.

Back to the story

Mr. Simpson is a white male in his early forties, about 6’3” tall, has short brown hair, no facial hair, is skinny, and wears glasses which make him look like a nerdy adult teacher. He teaches gym class and is a backup math teacher.

I say, “Ok, whatever you want, just don’t tell anyone, please. And please don’t get Stanley in trouble either.”

Mr. Simpson says, “As long as you play along, you and Stanley won’t get in any trouble.”

I say, “Thank you.”

I get up off my sore knees and start washing Stanley’s cum off my ass. As I wash up, Mr. Simpson locks the door to the locker room and then begins undressing, taking off his shoes, pants, underwear, socks and shirt.

Mr. Simpson tries talking to me as I wash up, saying, “I heard you two from outside the locker room, luckily no one else was around. Sounded like he was giving you some good dick and you were taking it like a pro. You ain't new to getting dick, are you?”

I stay silent as I'm not sure what to say and I don't want him to know about my naughty side. I could only think of smartass responses to say.

Mr. Simpson says, "My wife doesn’t give me shit these days. Haven’t fucked in months, so I need this, so you're helping me while I help you."

Once I finish washing off all of Stanley's cum on my ass, I turn to Mr. Simpson, who is just a few feet away from me as he was watching me the whole time and stroking his dick too.

I say, “I’m ready.”

Mr. Simpson takes a few steps backwards and then says, “Good, you know what, get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me.”

I can’t believe this asshole wants me to crawl over to him like I’m some sort of slave or dog to him.

I pause and I say, “What?”

Mr. Simpson says, “You fucking heard me, now do it!”

I get down on my hands and knees and I crawl over to where Mr. Simpson is standing. I feel like a naughty animal while doing this.

Mr. Simpson says, “Stay on your knees and suck my dick.”

I am now kneeling in front of his hard white dick. I take his dick into my mouth and I can almost fit all of his five inches in my mouth.

Before I can start moving my head back and forth to suck Mr. Simpson’s dick, he puts his right hand on the back of my head and says, “Stay just like that. Don’t move.”

Mr. Simpson then starts moving his dick back and forth in my mouth, fucking my mouth. He fucks my mouth hard for maybe half a minute, then he pulls his dick out, letting me catch my breath for a second, and then puts his dick right back in my mouth to fuck it some more.

After doing this a few times, Mr. Simpson pulls his dick out of my mouth and says, “Ok, time to fuck your big ass.”

Mr. Simpson gets a towel from the locker room, comes back into the shower and throws it on the shower floor.

Mr. Simpson says, “Lay down on the towel, on your stomach.”

I'm glad I can get off my knees now because they are sore from all the kneeling. I fix the towel so it’s spread out and then I lay down on the towel and I spread my legs apart.

Mr. Simpson kneels over my ass as I look back to try and watch. He taps his hard dick against my ass cheeks a few times. I like hearing the sound of his dick hitting my wet ass.

Mr. Simpson says, “Oh damn, Stanley was right, you got a nice big ass.”

Mr. Simpson taps his dick on my ass a few more times and then he lightly spanks my ass cheeks with his right hand. I lightly moan as he plays with my ass as I like it.

Mr. Simpson spreads my ass cheeks apart with his hands and says, “That hole is begging to get licked and fucked. If it didn’t just have someone else's dick in it, I would eat that ass, maybe another time, huh?” He then spanks my ass hard, making me wince.

In my head

I’m thinking, what? Another time? Fuck him.

Back to the story

I stay silent, not answering him.

Mr. Simpson lets go of my ass cheeks, leans in and drops some saliva on my ass hole. Then he positions himself so his dick is against and semi-between my ass cheeks, like a hot dog on a bun, and he slides his dick back and forth. He pushes his dick down between my ass cheeks, then puts his hands on my ass cheeks, and pushes them against his dick. He then thrusts his dick back and forth between my ass cheeks.

After a minute of fucking my ass cheeks, Mr. Simpson says, “Imma slide in your ass.”

Mr. Simpson pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole and it slides right into my ass with no trouble. He lets out a loud moan and says, “Oh fuck, this feels so good.”

Mr. Simpson lays some of his chest on my back while still staying on his knees as he thrusts his dick back and forth in my ass.

Luckily Mr. Simpson is not a heavy man so I wasn’t getting crushed underneath him. I’m hoping he fucks me hard and cums quick so we can leave and not get caught by anyone.

Yes, fuck me

Mr. Simpson starts fucking my ass harder and we’re both moaning lightly as he fucks me. Even though I don’t like Mr. Simpson, I realize I’m giving him pleasure that his wife hasn’t given to him in some time, so I’m kind of feeling good about that, plus I'm kind of enjoying this fuck.

After maybe another minute of fucking me hard, Mr. Simpson says, “Oh fuck I’m gonna cum! Here it comes!”

I try to look back at him and I say, "Give me your cum."

Mr. Simpson keeps pumping his dick into me and then I feel him shoot his warm cum into my ass. We both moan as he fills my ass with his cum. I can feel shot after shot shoot into my ass and I love it. He came so much in my ass.

When Mr. Simpson finishes cumming in my ass, he gets off my back and slides his soft dick out of my ass. He says, “Fuck, that felt so good.”

Mr. Simpson rubs the head of his dick against my gaping ass hole and then he gives my ass a light spank.

After Mr. Simpson gives my ass a few more spanks, he says, “Wash up, get dressed and go home.”

I look back at Mr. Simpson and I say, “So Stanley and I are not in trouble?”

Mr. Simpson says, “No, no, you two are good. I’m hoping though I can fuck your ass again sometime.”

I say, “Umm, ok."

In my head

I don’t really want to have sex with Mr. Simpson again but I want him to stay quiet, so I gotta do what I gotta do. Hopefully I can evade him for the rest of the school year.

Going home

Mr. Simpson gets dressed, then stares at my ass and watches me wash up for a few minutes before leaving the locker room. I try to wash up quickly, hoping no one else walks into the locker room and sees me.

After showering, I get dressed, get my backpack and go home. When I get home I take another shower and relax in my bedroom for the night. During the night I take a few pictures of my ass and post them on my adult social media profile. I also chat online with a few followers of mine from the same website.

The end

Chapter 15 tease

In the next story, John goes to Stanley's home for some naughty fun with him and he has an unexpected encounter with one of Stanley's uncles. Will another older man want to get inside John's big white ass?

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer