Chapter 12 - Nothing Like Backdoor Fun in the Backseat

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This story continues from Chapter 11 - Getting Naughty After Work, where it's almost two weeks later and I get naughty after work with the boss and then with another restaurant employee. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Friday

It's a cold Friday in the second week of February.

After school, Michael and I go to his home since his parents aren't home. We are both horny so we go into his bedroom for some naughty fun. Michael and I haven't fooled around in a little while so we both want this bad.

Side-note

You know when it's cold out and you are outside for a little bit. Then you go inside and undress, you put your warm hands on your booty, it feels so good… rubbing your warm hands all over your booty, warming it up... feels so good... ok sorry I got distracted, back to the story.

Warm me up

I say, "I'm so cold, you gonna warm my ass up?"

Michael says, "Fuck yea, take those clothes off."

We both get naked and I lay down on his bed, on my stomach. Michael gets a bottle of baby oil and then gets on the bed behind me. He squirts some baby oil on my ass cheeks and starts rubbing his warm hands all over my ass.

I moan and I say, "That feels so nice."

Michael squirts more and more baby oil onto my ass, a little too much, but I don't mind. He continues rubbing my ass cheeks, getting every inch of my ass and thighs oiled up. His warm hands on my ass feels nice.

My ass is now covered with baby oil so I spread my legs and I say, "Come on, give it to me, fuck my fat ass."

Michael spanks my right ass cheek and then my left ass cheek.

Michael says, "First, let me try something."

Michael lies on my backside and re-positions his hard dick against my slippery ass crack and between my ass cheeks. He lays his chest on my back and starts sliding his dick back and forth between my ass cheeks but not inside me.

Michael's dick is very hard and warm. He moans in my ear and says, "This feels so fucking good."

After a minute of grinding his dick against my ass crack, Michael says, "You want it in your ass, slut?"

I moan and I say, "Fuck yes, stick it in my ass and fuck me."

Michael wastes no time as he lifts his chest up off my back, is kind of sitting on the back of my upper thigh area, as he takes his dick in his right hand and guides the head to my ass hole. He presses the head against my ass hole and I squeeze it open for him. His hard dick enters my tight ass and we both moan. The baby oil definitely helps his dick easily slide into my ass hole with no trouble at all.

Michael again lays on my back and starts pumping his dick back and forth in my ass.

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

I feel Michael against my back as he pumps his dick back and forth in my ass. With his legs on the outside of my legs and him on my back, I have nowhere to go, I feel so helpless and vulnerable, it turns me on.

The skin-on-skin slap sounds fill the room as Michael's body hits against my oiled up ass. Michael keeps fucking me hard as he likes to do. He is not going to last much longer.

After a minute or two of fucking me, Michael says, "I'm gonna cum soon, I wanna cum all over your ass."

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes, please cum all over me."

Like a hot dog on a hot dog bun

Michael slides his dick out of my ass and stays kneeling over my ass. He puts his dick between my ass cheeks, then with his hands he pushes my ass cheeks against his dick, like a hot dog bun holding a hot dog, and starts sliding it back and forth.

I enjoy the feeling of Michael's hard warm dick between my ass cheeks.

I say, "Yea, give it to me, give me that cum."

Not even a minute later, Michael starts moaning and says, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

As Michael moans, the first two shots of cum land on my upper ass and lower back areas. Then Michael takes his dick in his right hand and starts stroking it as he aims it at my ass crack. We both moan as I feel his warm cum shooting onto my ass and in my ass crack.

When Michael finishes cumming on my ass, I look back and see some of the mess he made on my ass. I smile and I say, "Wow, so much cum on my ass."

Michael says, "Can I take some pictures?"

I say, "Sure, but only my ass though and please send me the pictures too."

Michael smiles and says, "I will."

Michael gets off the bed, gets his cell phone, then gets back on the bed and starts taking pictures of my cum soaked ass.

After taking pictures of my ass, Michael sends the pictures to my phone. Michael then gets dressed and leaves as he has plans with his family later.

Playing with cum

Now alone in my bedroom, I play with Michael's cum that is on my ass, moving it around on parts of my ass that didn't have any cum on it. I take my right hand index and middle fingers and slide them up and down my ass crack, soaking them with Michael's cum. I then slowly stick the tips of those two fingers into my ass hole.

I moan as I slide my two cum-soaked fingers further into my ass hole. I start moving them back and forth inside my ass, fucking myself. I start stroking my dick with my left hand and it's feeling amazing.

After finger-fucking my ass and stroking my dick for not even two minutes, I feel myself reaching climax, I let out a loud moan and I start cumming. My cum shoots onto the bed sheets, not caring at all in the moment. I rest my two fingers in my ass as I feel an incredible sensation of pleasure.

After I'm done cumming, I realize that I should get ready for work soon. I get up and go into the bathroom. I take a nice hot shower, cleaning my entire body.

After washing up and getting dressed for work at the small local Italian restaurant, I pack my backpack with a sexy outfit, which Mr. Marcelo asked me to bring, so I'm expecting some naughty fun after work with him. I leave and go to work.

After work fun

It's now midnight, work has ended and the restaurant is closed to customers for the night. I'm alone in the kitchen cleaning up.

Mr. Marcelo walks into the kitchen and in a low voice, says, "Hey John. You bring a sexy outfit with you like I asked you to?"

I smile at him and I say, "Yes I did."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Great, when you're done here, dress up as that girly slut I love fucking and meet me in my car in the back parking lot, we're gonna have some fun."

I smile and I say, "Ok, I'm almost done."

After a few more minutes of cleaning up, I am now done. I get my backpack from the employee locker room and then I go into the employee bathroom.

I get dressed in one of the stalls, putting on a black thong, black fishnet stockings, a sexy glittery short tight strapless black dress, which has sleeves on my arms, strappy black wedge sandals, and a shoulder-length black hair wig.


John's outfit in chapter 12
John's outfit in chapter 12
(These are images of the outfit that John is wearing in the story. All images are from a Google image search.)

Back to the story

Once I'm done lubing up my ass hole and getting dressed, I put away my work clothes in my locker.

I go through the kitchen area and walk out the restaurant's backdoor, to the employee parking lot. Some of the kitchen staff saw me walk by and I got a few smiles.

Mr. Marcelo sees me from inside his car. He exits his car's front driver's seat. He says, "Looking good honey, come on, join me in the back." He then gets in the backseat and leaves the door open for me.

I get into the backseat of Mr. Marcelo's car and close the door. Mr. Marcelo taps his lap twice with his hand and says, "Come here honey, get on my lap."

I position my body over Mr. Marcelo's lap with my legs on the outside of his legs. I'm now kneeling over his lap and my dress slid a little upwards during my re-positioning.

Mr.Marcelo lowers the zipper on the back of my dress and then slides down the front of my dress, exposing my chest. He rubs my nipples and says, "Honey, at some point when you're ready, we need to get you some double D tits. Maybe even bigger than double D."

Me with tits?

I chuckle but Mr. Marcelo appears to be serious. I haven't really thought about getting boobs before and surgery scares me. In my head, I am wondering if there is a supplement I can take that could make my boy breasts get bigger.

How would I look with boobs? I do like how boobs look on women. I'm now thinking about how it would look and feel when I'm riding a dick and my boobs are bouncing up and down, and it's getting me excited.

Back to the fun

Mr. Marcelo leans in and takes turns licking at my nipples as his hands slide my dress up. My ass cheeks are now exposed and his hands start feeling on them. I can feel his dick getting hard in his pants as he plays with my nipples and ass cheeks.

After maybe a minute or two, Mr.Marcelo says, "I'm so hard for you honey. Wanna ride me?"

I say, "Can I suck you first?"

Mr. Marcelo says, "Of course."

I get off of Mr. Marcelo's lap and kneel on the backseat beside him. I take my sandals off and leave them on the car floor. Mr. Marcelo unbuttons and then unzips his pants. He pushes his pants along with his underwear down his legs past his knees.

I lean my head over Mr. Marcelo's lap and I slide my tongue along his dick. Mr. Marcelo moans as I slide my tongue up and down his dick a few times. I also make sure to lick his balls which he enjoys.

After licking Mr. Marcelo's dick and balls, I take his dick into my mouth and I start sucking it. I move my head down, taking in as much of his dick that I can. Then I start moving my head up and down, sucking his hard dick, while he moans.

Ride that dick

After about two minutes of sucking Mr. Marcelo's dick, he says, "Honey, I'm so ready for you. Why don't you ride me, facing me."

I smile and I say, "I'm ready too."

I take my thong off and then I position myself so I'm on my knees facing Mr. Marcelo and over his dick.

Mr. Marcelo holds his dick with his right hand and guides it to my ass hole. I feel the head of his dick against my ass hole. I grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart as I squeeze my ass hole open. I slowly push down on his dick and we both moan as his hard wet dick enters my ass.

Mr. Marcelo's dick in my ass feels so good, I yell out, "Oh my god! Yes!"

I let go of my ass cheeks as Mr. Marcelo's dick is in my ass now. Mr. Marcelo puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. I'm now against his chest and stomach.

I say, "Sorry my dick is against you."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Don't worry honey, you just ride me like my naughty girl."

I keep my body against Mr. Marcelo as he holds me and he starts kissing on my neck. I close my eyes, moan and lean my head back a little as I work my ass up and down on his dick.

Mr. Marcelo's warm lips kissing on my neck feels so good as his dick fills my ass. I moan and keep working my ass up and down.

Reverse cowgirl time

After a minute or two of riding Mr. Marcelo's dick, he says, "Honey, turn around for me, let me see that ass as you ride me."

I lift myself up and off of Mr. Marcelo's dick. I reposition myself and get back on his lap but this time with my ass facing him.

I spread my ass cheeks with my hands and lower myself as Mr. Marcelo guides his dick back into my ass hole. Once his dick is back inside me, I let go of my ass cheeks, lean forward, resting my elbows on the car seats in front of me and I start riding his dick up and down.

I try to look back at Mr. Marcelo and I see him just watching my ass as I ride his dick.

Mr. Marcelo puts his hands on my hips and says, "Yea, ride that dick, honey."

I keep working my ass up and down on Mr. Marcelo's dick. The sound of my ass hitting against his lap gets louder as I ride him a little faster. The car feels like it's moving a little from my riding his dick.

Mr. Marcelo starts lightly spanking my ass cheeks. He moans and says, "Keep going honey, you're gonna make me cum."

Mr. Marcelo moans louder and says, "Get that cum honey, I know you want it. Work that ass."

I moan and I say, "I want that cum inside me."

After maybe another minute of riding Mr. Marcelo's dick, he starts moaning and says, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I start feeling Mr. Marcelo's warm cum shooting into my ass and I keep riding him up and down, wanting to make him feel good.

Mr. Marcelo's dick finishes shooting his cum inside me so I stop moving up and down on his dick, although he is still semi-hard.

Mr. Marcelo says, "Fuck, that was amazing."

I say, "Yes it was."

I smile and I say, "You put so much cum in my ass."

We ain't done yet

Mr. Marcelo moves up against my backside and says, "Follow my lead."

Mr. Marcelo wraps his arms around me tight. His right hand grips my left nipple and he places his left hand on the front of my stomach, mainly holding my stomach area.

While holding me, Mr. Marcelo starts leaning to his right. He says, "I got you, I got you, gonna lay down with you."

I follow along with Mr. Marcelo and I lay on my right side with him on the backseat. So now we're lying on the backseat together on our right sides. As we re-position on the backseat, his dick slides out of my ass and is now against my ass crack.

Mr. Marcelo's dick is still semi-hard and I feel him grinding it against my ass crack. He says, "I want some more of that ass, you want more of my dick in you, honey?"

I say, "Yea, please give me more."

On our sides fucking

I lift my left leg up and put my foot on the side of the driver's seat headrest. Mr. Marcelo slides his dick back into my cum-filled ass and starts pumping it back and forth in my ass hard.

While still holding me and fucking me, Mr. Marcelo starts kissing on the back of my neck and my upper back.

My neck is an erogenous zone and I'm moaning as Mr. Marcelo kisses on it. I get this shock of sexual energy that feels good. I close my eyes, moan and I say, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my fat ass!"

Mr. Marcelo's dick fucking my ass feels so good. I try and forget about all my troubles with my parents, stuff at school and other negative teenage thoughts, and just enjoy this right here, right now.

And that moment doesn't last too long.

Who the fuck are you?

Out of nowhere, someone knocks on the driver side backseat window, scaring me and Mr. Marcelo. A man's voice says, "Mr. Marcelo? Mr.Marcelo, we need to talk, right now."

Mr. Marcelo stops fucking me and says, "Shit! What the fuck?!"

I panic a little and I say, "Who's that? Is it cops?"

I look over to my left at Mr. Marcelo and he gives me a nervous look I haven't seen on his face before and he says, "No it's not cops, but some associates of mine. Sorry honey, we gotta stop."

Mr. Marcelo slides his dick out of my ass and he abruptly says, "Can you take your stuff and get dressed in the restaurant? I'm really sorry. Don't wait for me, I have a feeling this is gonna be awhile. I'm really sorry. Have a good night."

I didn't want to get out of the car the way I am at the moment, but I say, "Ok, no problem."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Thank you honey."

I take my leg down from the driver's seat headrest. We both get up off our sides and are now sitting on the backseat trying to compose ourselves. Mr. Marcelo is hurriedly trying to get dressed. I put my sandals on and fix my dress so it's covering my chest, dick and ass.

I grab my thong and exit the car on the passenger side. I put my left arm across my chest to hold up the dress as it's unzipped in the back and would fall down if I didn't hold it.

Mr. Marcelo exits the backseat on the driver side. Mr. Marcelo greets the man who knocked on the window and they exchange some words in a low tone. I couldn't make out what was said.

I can feel all of their eyes on me, looking at me as I made my way to the restaurant's back door. I try to keep my head looking down but I take a look over at the mysterious man and our eyes meet. I quickly look away and go inside the restaurant. I also noticed a few other men in a car behind the mysterious man. I hope Mr. Marcelo isn't in any trouble, because those guys looked like trouble.

The night is still young and horny

I go into the employee bathroom and go inside a stall to clean up my ass. As I'm cleaning up I hear someone enter the bathroom.

A voice says, "Hey baby, you in here?"

I recognize that voice, it's Francesco.

Note to readers

My apologies, I realized I didn't do a good job describing Francesco back in Story 9 - Doing Whatever and Whoever I Need To Do. So who is Francesco? Francesco works for the business side of the Italian restaurant I am working at. Francesco is the younger brother of Rocco, who is another employee at the restaurant that I also met in Story 9. Francesco looks like he's in his late twenties/early thirties, is in good shape, is about two inches taller than me, has short dark brown hair and has a little facial hair on his chin and mustache area. He likes big, thick girls and guys.

Back to the story

I say, "Hey Francesco, yea it's me, John, I'm just cleaning up, give me a second."

Francesco says, "I thought I saw you go in here. I just got a text from Mr. Marcelo, he told me to tell you not to worry, he's meeting with some friends about business."

I say, "Ok thanks for letting me know."

After a pause, I say, "You think Mr. Marcelo is in any trouble? Those guys didn't look friendly."

Francesco chuckles and says, "Nah he'll be fine. Don't worry, he'll be fine."

Francesco continues on and says, "So... so you got naughty with the boss?"

I chuckle and I say, "We had a little fun in his car."

Francesco says, "You ah, feel like getting some more dick, but in my car?"

I say, "Yea that'll be fun. I'm just cleaning up."

Francesco chuckles and says, "Don't worry about it, I was hoping maybe to get a blowjob? I haven't had one of those in my car in a long time."

I finish cleaning up, come out of the stall and wash my hands. I look over at Francesco, I smile and I say, "I can do that."

Francesco smiles and says, "Great, get your stuff and let's go."

I get all of my things and my backpack from the employee locker room. Then I follow Francesco out to his car which is parked across the street from the restaurant.

More car fun

We get into Francesco's car with me in the passenger seat. It's a little cold tonight so Francesco turns the heat on in his car. Francesco turns the radio on and we listen to it while warming up.

Francesco adjusts his seat so it lays back. He unbuttons and unzips his jeans, and then slides them down to his thighs along with his boxers, exposing his semi-hard dick. I quickly lean over to my left and reach over with my right hand. I take Francesco's dick in my right hand and start stroking it up and down.

Francesco moans and says, "Yea baby, get me nice and hard."

As I stroke Francesco's dick we talk a little, mainly he asks me some questions.

Francesco says, "You ok with me calling you 'baby'?"

I say, "Yea that's totally fine. In private, you can call me anything you want, whatever gets you off."

We both chuckle and Francesco says, "You wanna be my slut, don't you?"

I chuckle and I sarcastically say, "Of course, who doesn't?"

Francesco chuckles and then goes on to another question. He says, "So I'm curious, do you like it rough?"

I say, "Yea I don't mind some rough sex, that can be fun."

I feel Francesco's dick get harder as we talk.

Francesco says, "What's your favorite position?"

I say, "I love doggy style."

Francesco says, "Oh yea, I do too. I also like it when my slut rides me and I get to watch my dick disappear inside them."

Time to suck some dick

I get on my knees on the passenger seat and then I lean my head over Francesco's hard dick. I stick out my tongue and tease his dick's pee hole.

Francesco moans and says, "You naughty slut, fucking teasing me, you better suck it slut."

I chuckle and Francesco smiles at me.

I drop some saliva onto the head of Francesco's dick and watch it slide down his dick. I move in and slide my tongue up and down his hard dick a few times. Then I lick his balls and he moans louder. Seeing how much he likes it, I take turns sucking each ball nice and softly. Francesco moans more and says, "Oh god that feels amazing."

After sucking on Francesco's balls, I then move my head back to the head of his dick. I open my mouth and take it into my warm mouth. Francesco moans and I take maybe two or three inches of his dick into my mouth. I move my head back up, without letting his dick exit my mouth, and then go back down.

I keep moving my head up and down, sucking Francesco's dick. As I'm sucking his dick, Francesco places his right hand on my back and then he moves it to my ass. He slides his hand under my dress and feels on my left ass cheek. He rubs and squeezes my left ass cheek as I suck his dick.

Francesco moans and says, "Yea baby suck that dick."

Francesco spanks my ass lightly making me moan. Then he moves his hand down my ass crack and he lightly cups my balls in his hand. I let his dick come out of my mouth as I moan and I say, "You're so naughty."

As Francesco cups my balls, he very lightly squeezes them. Then Francesco places his index finger and thumb around my semi-hard dick, which caught me completely off guard, and he gives it a few strokes.

I moan with Francesco's dick in my mouth. I am getting more hot and turned on. I start moving my mouth up and down faster, sucking his dick and getting it all wet with my saliva.

Craving dick

After another minute or two of sucking Francesco's dick, while he played with my ass and dick, his dick is rock-hard and I am craving his dick in my ass.

I let Francesco's dick come out of my mouth and I say, "I wanna ride your dick, can I?"

Francesco says, "I ain't gonna stop you baby."

I say, "I need that dick in my ass."

Francesco turns the car off which turns the heat and radio off.

More car fucking

I take off my shoes, slide my thong down my legs and off, and I slide my mini dress up to my stomach area. I carefully and slowly move over and get on top of Francesco's lap, with my legs on the outside of his legs on the driver's seat, while ducking my head to not hit the top of the car.

Francesco puts his warm hands on my ass cheeks and squeezes them.

Franceso says, "Yea baby, all that ass, all for me."

Francesco takes his dick in his right hand and taps it a few times against my ass cheeks.

I say, "Stick it in my ass."

As I feel the head of Francesco's dick trying to find my ass hole, Francesco smiles and says, "I'll try."

I reach back and spread my ass cheeks as Francesco continues to try and find my ass hole. We both chuckle as the head of his dick rubs against my balls.

I jokingly say, "Not there."

Francesco smiles and jokingly says, "Fuck you."

We both smile. The wet head of Francesco's dick finally finds my ass hole and the tip enters my ass. I moan and I say, "Oh yea, there it is."

I move my ass down and more of Francesco's dick enters my ass. I let go of my ass cheeks as Francesco puts his hands on them, keeping my ass cheeks spread apart.

My ass gets used to Francesco's dick inside it pretty fast, so I start riding his dick up and down while he now has hands rubbing my ass cheeks and giving them occasional light spanks.

For the next few minutes I ride Francesco's dick but it's a little awkward as his dick slips out of my ass a few times and I'm in a not-so-comfortable position as the car doesn't have much extra space.

After the third time of Francesco's dick slipping out of my ass hole, Francesco says, "You wanna get in the backseat, I can hit that ass from behind."

I smile at Francesco and I say, "Sure, that'll be fun."

Backdoor fucking in the backseat

I get off of Francesco and get on the passenger seat. Francesco pulls up his boxers and jeans and then moves to the backseat. I then move to the backseat as well. I again slide my mini dress up to my stomach area, then I get on my knees and bend over in the doggy position across the backseat. I lay my head down and arch my back, making my ass stick up in the air.

Francesco says, "Yea baby, face down ass up, just how I like my sluts."

I chuckle and jokingly say, "Shut up and fuck me."

Francesco chuckles and moves up behind my ass. He slides his jeans and boxers down to his thighs as he kneels behind me. He rubs his warm hard dick against my ass cheeks and teases my ass crack by sliding his dick up and down it a few times. He even rubs his dick against my balls.

I say, "You gonna keep teasing me or you gonna fuck that ass?"

Francesco chuckles and says, "How bad do you want this dick, baby?"

I chuckle and I say, "You fucker, fucking give it to me, stick that dick in my ass and fuck me like a big booty slut."

Francesco smiles and says, "I love when my sluts beg for it."

I say, "I beg you, please give me that dick and fuck my fat ass."

I feel the head of Francesco's dick press against my ass hole and then it enters my ass. We both moan and Francesco says, "Fuck yea baby, feels so good."

Francesco grabs my hips with his hands and pulls my ass back to him, making his dick go fully inside me. We both moan as his dick fills my ass hole and he's right up against me.

Francesco says, "Give me your arms, cross your arms behind your back."

I put my arms behind my back and I cross my right wrist over my left wrist. Francesco is still holding my hips and he starts pounding my ass hard with his dick, making both of us moan in pleasure.

Francesco says, "Fuck yea baby, take this dick. Yea, yea, oh god, yea, fucking take it!"

I say, "Yea fuck that ass, pound it, fuck my fat slutty ass."

Francesco is fucking me so good right now. I feel so vulnerable with my head and arms behind me, letting Francesco have his way with my ass. If he keeps going at this pace he isn't going to last much longer. I don't mind though, I just want to make him feel good and feel him cum in my ass.

Give it to me

Francesco moans and says, "FeeIs so good in your slutty ass."

I say, "Don't stop, keep fucking that ass, give me that cum."

Francesco says, "You got it baby, I got cum for you."

Francesco lets go of my hips, grabs my wrists and pulls them back towards him, which lifts my head off the backseat, and he starts fucking me even harder, making me moan.

Francesco moans and says, "Yea fucking take this dick! Take it slut!"

I moan and I say, "Oh god, yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your slut!"

As Francesco fucks me hard, I hear that skin-on-skin smacking sound as Francesco's body hits against my ass and I love it.

Francesco says, "Your slutty ass feels so fucking good."

Less than a minute later, Franceso yells out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

As Francesco moans, he lets go of my wrists and I feel him shooting his warm cum into my ass.

I moan, look back at Francesco and I say, "Yea, feed my ass your cum."

Francesco slides his dick back until just the head is inside me. He then strokes his shaft vigorously and I feel him shooting even more cum into my ass. It feels more like watery cum than thick cum.

When Francesco finishes cumming in my ass, he slides his dick out of my ass and rubs it against my perineum and then my balls. Then he rubs his dick on my ass cheeks.

I want more dick

I'm feeling so horny and I don't want to go home.

I smile and I say, "You wanna go back to your place and have some more fun? We can go all night if you want."

Francesco smiles and says, "So you wanna stay at my place for the night?"

I smile and I say, "Fuck yea, let's go, how many times can you fill my slutty ass with your cum in one night?"

The thought of letting Francesco cum in my ass all night long, filling my ass with his cum, is getting me so excited.

Francesco smiles and says, "Ok then, I like that... let's find out."

Francesco starts getting dressed in the backseat while I exit the car's backseat, grab a tissue from the glove compartment in the front passenger area and wipe my ass hole of any cum that is in my ass crack. I did not want to get any cum on his car or on my dress.

After cleaning up my ass crack, I pull my dress back down, putting it back in place and then I put my sandals back on. I put my thong in my backpack and I get in the car's passenger seat. I look over and Francesco is sitting in the driver seat waiting for me.

Francesco chuckles and says, "Going commando huh?"

I smile and I say, "Yea, why not right?"

Francesco smiles, starts the car and says, "All right, here we go."

More hot fun

We get to Francesco's apartment around 2am. Francesco lives in a tall fancy-looking apartment building. Francesco parks his car in the parking garage beside the building. We get out of the car, I make sure to take my backpack with me and we go into the apartment building. We take the elevator up to the fourth floor and walk down the hall to his apartment's door. Francesco unlocks the door, we enter his apartment and I follow him into the kitchen.

Francesco's apartment is small but the inside is very nice with modern furniture and appliances. When you come into his apartment, the kitchen is on the left and the bathroom is to the right. The living room area is just beyond the kitchen. The bedroom is its own room on the other side of the living room.

Francesco pours two alcoholic drinks, hands me one and says, "Drink up baby."

I put my backpack down on the kitchen floor against a chair and I take a sip of the drink that Francesco gave to me. I don't know what alcoholic drink it is but it's definitely strong for me.

As we drink, Francesco moves behind me and slides the back of my dress up, exposing my naked ass. He gives my fat ass a semi-hard spank, almost making me drop my cup as I was not expecting that.

Francesco rubs my ass with his free hand and grinds against my backside as we sip our drinks. I'm getting hot and excited as he feels on me and I can feel him getting hard.

I finish my drink and put the cup on the kitchen counter in front of me. I kick off my sandals and lean forward against the kitchen counter, sticking out my ass.

I say, "You like my fat slutty ass?"

Francesco smiles and says, "Fuck yea baby, you know I do… love fucking your slutty ass."

Francesco quickly gulps down the rest of his drink and puts his cup down on the kitchen counter. He grabs my right ass cheek with his right hand, squeezes hard, then slides his right hand's index and middle fingers into my ass crack. His two fingers find my ass hole and easily slide into my loosened up ass hole.

I moan and then I say, "Oh yes!"

Francesco slides his two fingers fully into my ass as his knuckles rest against my anus. I put my left hand under my balls and lightly squeeze them.

I let out a moan, I look back at Francesco and I say, "You gonna fuck me right here in your kitchen?"

Francesco smiles and says, "Let's go to my bedroom, follow me."

Francesco slides his fingers out of my ass and gives my ass another semi-hard spank, making them jiggle. I follow him into his bedroom, leaving my backpack and sandals in the kitchen. Once in the bedroom, Francesco starts undressing and I do as well. I take off my mini dress, leaving me with just my fishnet stockings on, and I toss the dress on a chair that is to the left of the bed.

I stand at the foot of the bed and bend over. I spread my legs and stick out my ass. Francesco is now completely naked and moves behind me. He spanks my ass cheeks a few times.

Francesco says, "Get on the bed baby, I want to fuck you doggystyle."

I get on the bed on all fours, legs wide apart, head down, back arched with my ass up in the air. Francesco gets on the bed and kneels behind me. He spanks my ass cheeks and then slaps his hard dick against them.

I say, "This where you fuck all your sluts?"

Francesco smiles and says, "Fuck yea baby."

Before I can respond, Francesco wastes no time and slides his dick into my cum-lubed up ass hole and starts fucking me.

I moan and I say, "Oh god yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

Francesco grabs a hold of my hips and guides me back and forth as he fucks my ass hard. My booty hits against his skin, making that skin-on-skin sound I love.

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes! Fuck that ass! Fuck my fat ass! Fuck me!"

After a few hot minutes of Francesco fucking my ass and both of us talking dirty to each other, Francesco lets me know he is going to cum soon. We both want his cum in my ass so he keeps fucking me, pounding my ass hard from behind.

Suddenly Francesco moans and he yells out, "I'm cumming!"

I feel Francesco's dick shooting his warm cum into my ass and I moan too. He continues sliding his dick back and forth inside me as he fills my ass with his cum.

When Francesco finishes cumming inside me, he slides his dick out of my ass, spanks my right ass cheek and lays down on the bed next to me.

Resting up

Francesco lets out a deep breath and then says, "Fuck, let's rest for a few, your ass wore me out. Lay down baby."

I lay down on my right side so my back is to Francesco. Francesco grabs the television controller, turns on the television and changes the channel to a late night celebrity talk show. He then gets on his right side and lays behind me against my backside.

The television is across from the side of the bed and we're both facing it so we watch as we rest. Francesco makes sure to rest his soft dick against my ass, which I don't mind at all.

We both eventually fall asleep as Francesco is right up against my backside and has his left arm around my waist.

Two hours later

About two hours later I wake up as I feel something. I realize and feel that Francesco, still laying behind me, is holding my left leg up in the air and he has his dick in my ass, slowly fucking me. I look over my left shoulder and smile at Francesco.

Francesco says, "You like waking up with dick in your ass?"

I chuckle and I say, "Who doesn't?"

Francesco chuckles and starts speeding up his fucking motion, sliding his dick back and forth in my ass.

I moan and I say, "Yes, fuck that ass."

Francesco starts kissing on the back of my neck and upper back as he starts fucking me harder. I moan and lay there enjoying this good fuck.

I moan and I say, "Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Fuck my fat ass. Give it to me!"

After about two minutes of non-stop hard and hot fucking, Francesco moans and says, "I'm cumming baby! I'm fucking cumming again! Oh my god!"

I start feeling Francesco's dick shoot his cum into my ass and we both moan. Francesco keeps sliding his dick back and forth in my ass until he finishes cumming inside me.

When Francesco finishes cumming, he slides his dick out of my ass, he lowers my left leg down, letting it go as it now lays against my other leg. I feel his warm chest move away from my back as he lays back onto the bed, resting and catching his breath. I can feel his warm cum in my ass and I say, "I can feel all your cum in my ass."

Francesco says, "Yea baby, I filled you three times tonight."

We eventually fall asleep again and once again Francesco is laying behind me against my backside.

Sunday morning

We both wake up around 10am. Then around 10:30am Francesco drives me home. Francesco takes me to the street next to the street I live on. I'm hoping that I am not seen by anybody who knows me. I walk home and to no surprise my parents are still passed out sleeping in their bedroom.

I would have stayed over Francesco's home longer and had more sex with him but he had errands to run. I had a lot of fun with Francesco and I'm hoping we can do that again sometime.

Sunday evening

I receive a call from Mr. Marcelo and he tells me that the restaurant is suddenly closing down due to private reasons he can't discuss and so I'm being let go of my job. He thanks me for working there, being a great employee and for those fun good times we had. I ask if he would like me to come over for more fun but he says not to as he's trying to improve his marriage with his wife. I ask why he's closing the restaurant down but he changes the subject, quickly exchanges goodbyes with me on the phone and hangs up.

That week at school I learn that Mr. Marcelo's son, Tom, has transferred to another school and there are rumors that Tom's dad is being investigated by the police for running a prostitution ring. If true, that is most likely why Mr. Marcelo closed down his restaurant.

In my head

Even though I worked at the restaurant for a few weeks, I never saw anything related to prostitution and I was never contacted or questioned by the police. Did Mr. Marcelo's associates from last night have something to do with this? I also start to wonder, was Mr. Marcelo grooming me to be a prostitute for him? Would that be something I would be interested in doing? Getting paid to get fucked, sounds interesting to me.

The end

Chapter 13 tease

The next chapter is a flashback story about the wild Friday night John had to celebrate turning 19 years old. Will John get what he wanted for his birthday?

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer