Chapter 10 - Doing Whatever and Whoever I Need To Do

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This story continues from Chapter 9 - Job Interview Ends In Hot Threesome, two days after John didn't get the grocery store job, even after having a threesome with the two interviewers. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Applying for another job

It is the Wednesday of the fourth week of January. After school, I go and apply for a “busboy” job at a small local Italian restaurant not far from where I live. Surprisingly, while I am filling out the application, Tom, who is in some of my classes at school, greets me and tells me that the restaurant is owned and operated by his dad.

Tom is 18-years old, white, Italian, has short black hair, about my height and he’s not skinny but he’s not fat either.

I’m not really friends with Tom and we don’t know each other that well. I'm thinking that maybe I can make a new friend and get a job at his dad’s restaurant.

After filling out the application, I joke around with Tom, saying, “Put in a good word for me.” We both laugh and after a little talking, I leave the restaurant and go home.

On Thursday, I get a call from the Italian restaurant’s owner, he tells me to call him Mr. Marcelo, and that I should come in for an interview tomorrow after school. I tell Mr. Marcelo that I will be there for the interview after school.

On Friday, once school ends I go to the Italian restaurant for my interview. I enter the restaurant, Mr. Marcelo greets me right away and I introduce myself to him. We shake hands and he leads me upstairs to his office.

Mr. Marcelo looks to be in his forties, is a big Italian man with short black hair and a receding hairline, no facial hair and an inch or two taller than me.

Mr. Marcelo sits behind his desk, I sit in a chair in front of his desk and he begins interviewing me. The interview starts well and then I start getting nervous. He sees that I’m nervous and tells me that it’s ok to be nervous and to just be myself.

Mr. Marcelo asks me a few more questions and I don’t think I answered them well at all, so now I'm even more nervous than before.

Mr. Marcelo says, “Ok one final question. You know my son Tom, he’s in some of your classes he told me.” I say, “Yes, yes I do.” He says, “Well I talked with him last night and I asked him what he knew about you and what he heard about you at school.”

All of a sudden, my heart starts beating fast and I’m not feeling so good. Then my fear comes true.

Mr. Marcelo says, “Well Tom said he heard a rumor about you sleeping with another male student. He also heard that you let a male teacher fuck you so you could pass a class. Is this all true? I’m just curious, this won’t affect my decision on hiring you.”

I am embarrassed and I can feel my face is warm and red. I’m not sure I can trust Mr. Marcelo when he says that my answer won’t affect his decision on hiring me, I’m sure it will make him think one way or the other about me.

I say, “Well I’ll be honest, even though talking about my personal life is my business and I’m embarrassed that there are rumors about me at school. But, well yes I was curious, and I slept with my best friend to see what it was like. About me sleeping with a teacher to pass a class, no, that never happened. If I did sleep with a teacher, it would just be for fun, not to pass a class.”

Mr. Marcelo grins and says, “Interesting.”

Five minutes later

I'm completely naked, moaning and laying on my back on Mr. Marcelo’s cleared off desk. I have my left hand pulling my left leg back towards me and my right hand is holding my balls. Mr. Marcelo has his left hand on my right leg holding it back towards me and his right hand is up at my face as he has me sucking on his index finger as if it is a dick.

As you could have guessed by now, Mr. Marcelo's six-inch Italian dick is pounding my tight ass, which is slightly hanging off his desk as he fucks me.

In my head

I can't believe I'm doing this, wait, yes I can. I just did this with my last job interview. Will all of my job interviews go this way? Who cares, fucking enjoy it and make sure to get him off. Make him want your ass again so he hires you.

Back to the fucking

Mr. Marcelo says, “You like sucking my finger as you take my dick up your ass?” I nod my head up and down, motioning that yes I do like it.

Mr. Marcelo says, “You’re a naughty one, I need to get one of my friends to join me and we can have a good time with you. Would you like that?” I again nod my head up and down as I suck on his finger.

After a few more hot minutes of fucking, Mr. Marcelo says, “I’m gonna cum soon.” He pulls his finger out of my mouth and lets go of my right leg. He slides his dick out of my ass and says, “Get down on your knees and open your mouth.”

I happily get off the desk and get down on my knees in front of Mr. Marcelo. Mr. Marcelo takes the condom off his dick and starts stroking it. I get right up and close to his dick and I open my mouth, while looking up at his dick.

Mr. Marcelo says, “Oh I love how eager you are. You want my Italian cum badly, don’t you naughty boy?” I say, "Yea I do. Give me all your Italian cum.”

After a few more strokes, Mr. Marcelo moans and says, “Get ready, I’m about to cum!” I close my eyes and get ready for the incoming cum shower on my face. Suddenly shots of cum are shooting onto my face and in my mouth while Mr. Marcelo moans.

Shots of Mr. Marcelo’s warm cum land on my left cheek, on my nose, in my mouth and on my tongue. I swallow all the cum that I can. When the last shots of cum come out of his dick, Mr. Marcelo places the head of his dick on my tongue and lets go of his dick. I take this as a sign to suck his dick, so without using my hands, I take maybe half of his dick into my mouth and I start moving my head back and forth, sucking it clean.

Mr. Marcelo moans and says, “Oh yea, get that extra credit. I like you. I think you need to be one of my regulars. You said earlier, when I was fucking you... you don’t mind dressing up as a girl?”

I take ahold of his dick in my right hand and let it come out of my mouth, and I say, “No, I don’t mind dressing up as a girl. Would I be one of your sluts?”

Mr. Marcelo smiles and says, “Fuck yea honey… I like that. When we're… doing this… I'm gonna call you honey.” I smile and nod my head up and down in approval.

After maybe another minute of sucking on Mr. Marcelo’s dick, he points to a side door in his office and says, “That’s my personal bathroom, go and wash your face off and wait in the shower. You want some more Italian dick? My head chef, Rocco, really likes a big ass.”

I want to please Mr. Marcelo and let him know that I’ll try to please him in almost any way that I can and I really want this job too. I take his dick out of my mouth, smile and I say, “Yea, more dick is always good.”

Mr. Marcelo says, “Good, that’s what I wanted to hear. Go clean up and wait for him in the shower.”

I get up and go into Mr. Marcelo’s personal bathroom and it’s very nice and open. In front of me is the wide sink area along with a wide mirror and to the right is a large shower that looks like it could fit four people. The shower has a see-through glass wall and door. There is also a bench area along the back wall of the shower.

I go to the sink and wash my face, making sure all of the cum is gone. After washing my face, I open the shower door, go inside and close the door. I turn on the shower faucet and I stand under the showerhead as the water starts coming down on me. The warm water feels nice as it lands on my body and runs down me.

As I wait in the shower, I smile and I think what a slut I am, I just got fucked by my possible new boss, a complete stranger to me, and I’m about to let another complete stranger fuck me. I love being slutty.

Fun in the shower

A few minutes later, a man walks into the bathroom and he says, “Hi, my name is Rocco, I'm the head chef here.” I hear him but I didn’t see him come in so he startled me a little. I turn the shower water off and I open the shower door. I say, “Hi, I’m John. I’m interviewing for the busboy job.”

I have my side facing him and I can see him staring at the side of my ass. Rocco smiles and with an Italian accent, he says, “Mr. Marcelo has told me a little about you. All good of course. He said you took very good care of him and that you would do the same to me. Yes?”

I smile and I say, “Yes, of course, come on in here. My ass is ready for you.” I turn so my ass is against the glass and I grind my ass against the glass. Rocco says, “Oh I like very much. I’ll be right there.” Rocco starts undressing as fast as he can and leaving his clothes on the floor as he takes them off.

Rocco looks to be in his mid-thirties, is built with medium to large muscles, is a few inches taller than me, has medium-length dark brown hair, and is clean shaven upstairs and downstairs.

I turn the shower faucet back on and then I get down on my knees under the showerhead, so the water is landing in front of me, where Rocco will be soon.

Once Rocco undresses, he comes into the shower with me and moves close enough to get the water to land on his stomach and dick. Rocco strokes his now wet, semi-hard dick a few times. He moves closer to me and is now standing in front of me. The water is coming down on Rocco’s chest area now and running down his body.

I take Rocco’s dick in my right hand and I start stroking it up and down. His dick looks to be six inches long. I move in and lick his balls. Then I slide my tongue from his balls and along his shaft up to the head.

Rocco moans and says, "Oh yea. That feels nice."

I slide my tongue around the tip of Rocco's hard dick, teasing his dick's pee hole. Rocco moans and as soon as I put the head of his dick into my mouth, he moans again and says, "Oh yes!"

I move my head forward, taking another inch of Rocco's dick into my mouth. I then start moving my head back and forth, my lips wrapped around his hard dick, sucking his big Italian dick.

After about two minutes of sucking Rocco's dick, he slides his dick from my mouth and says, “Now my turn, I’m gonna get on my knees. I need you to sit that beautiful big ass of yours on my face as best you can. Ok?” I smile and I say, “Sure, I can do that.”

My first time facesitting

I get up and off my knees as Rocco gets down on his knees. I move in front of Rocco and I turn around so my back is facing him. I spread my ass cheeks with my hands and back my ass on top of Rocco's face.

I take my hands off my ass cheeks as Rocco puts his hands on them and he keeps my ass cheeks spread apart. Rocco's warm tongue finds my ass hole and he starts licking it. I hold my nipples as I grind my ass against his face.

I moan and I say, "Yes! Yes! Eat my fat ass."

After a few minutes of riding Rocco's face, Rocco spanks my right ass cheek, pulls his head away from my ass and says, "I am so hard, I need to fuck your fat ass. Bend over for me."

Give it to me

I lean forward, putting my hands against the shower wall in front of me, as the water comes down on my back and ass. I spread my legs and I try to arch my back, sticking my ass out for Rocco. Rocco moves behind me, towering over me, and I feel his dick press against my ass hole. He slowly slides his dick inside me and we both moan.

Rocco's dick is big and it feels like it is stretching my ass hole open a little as he slides his dick further inside me.

Rocco moans and says, "Mmm fuck, your ass is tight. Feels like your ass is sucking my dick, it's so fucking good."

Rocco holds my hips and starts fucking my ass at a good pace. Back and forth his dick slides in my ass, fucking me, and with the water coming down on me, it all feels good. As he fucks me, we both moan and his body hits against my wet ass, making my ass jiggle.

More Italian sausage

All of a sudden, I hear a different voice come from outside the shower say, "Hey Rocco, I was told you were having some fun back here... and it looks like you most certainly are, damn!"

Rocco stops pumping my ass with his dick but keeps it inside me. He wipes his forehead and says, "Hey bro. This is the new bus boy, John. He's nice and he likes cock. I'm just welcoming him to the team."

Staying in the same position, leaning forward against the shower wall, I look over and wave at Rocco's brother and he says, "Nice to meet you, John." Rocco says, "Sorry, John this is my brother Francesco." I say, "Hi Francesco, nice meeting you too."

Francesco says, "John, you mind if I get some of that ass after Rocco finishes?" I smile at Francesco and I say, "Sure, I was hoping you would."

Francesco starts undressing as Rocco continues fucking me.

Francesco says, "Rocco, you better cum in that ass, let's fill that ass with Italian cum." Rocco chuckles and says, "That's a good idea."

Once naked, Francesco sits on the shower bench that is to the side of where Rocco and I are fucking, so Francesco has a good side view of us. Francesco starts stroking his dick as he watches us fuck.

After a few more minutes of fucking my ass, Rocco says, 'Ah fuck I'm cumming!" Rocco starts moaning as I feel him shooting his warm cum deep into my ass. He keeps sliding his dick back and forth inside me until he finishes cumming.

When Rocco finishes cumming inside me, he slides his now soft dick out of my ass and says, "Fuck, that was nice." I say, "Yes it was."

Rocco says, "I gotta get back to work. Thank you John, I'll see you around. Francesco, take good care of that ass." Francesco says, "Oh, I will."

As Rocco gets dressed, Francesco says, "John, come over here."

I walk over to the shower bench that Francesco is sitting on. Francesco says, "You're a big one, aren't you? I like em big… turn your ass to me and ride me baby."

I turn around so my ass is facing Francesco and I stand over his legs, with my legs on the outside of his legs. I put my hands on my ass cheeks and spread them apart. Then I slowly lower myself down. My ass hole meets the head of Francesco's dick and it easily slides into my cum-filled ass hole. We both moan.

I lower myself more until I'm against Francesco and I'm basically sitting on his lap. I peak over my right shoulder and I say, "Your whole dick is inside me." Francesco spanks my ass and says, "Yea it is baby, now let me see you work that fat ass on my dick."

I let go of my ass cheeks, put my hands on his legs to keep my balance and I start to ride Francesco's dick up and down. Francesco's dick is a little smaller than Rocco's dick but it still fills my ass and feels good.

Rocco watches us for a minute, then smiles and waves at me, and leaves the bathroom.

Francesco spanks my right ass cheek and says, "Come on baby! Come on baby! Yea!" I start riding him a little faster and he says, "Yes! Ride that dick! Work that fat ass!" He grabs the top of my ass and hip area with his hands on each side and squeezes as I ride him.

Our moaning and the sound of my big wet ass hitting against Francesco's body as I ride him fills the bathroom.

Francesco moans and says, "Don't stop, keep riding, you're gonna make me cum baby!"

I keep riding Francesco's dick up and down as he holds my hips a little tighter and I can tell that he's going to cum any second.

After maybe another thirty seconds of riding him, Francesco yells out, "I'm cumming!" I keep riding his dick up and down as I feel his dick cumming inside me. We both moan as he shoots his load into my ass.

After Francesco finishes cumming inside me, he taps my ass and says, "Thank you baby." I lift myself up and off of Francesco. I rub my ass cheeks and I can feel a little cum slowly seeping out of my ass hole.

I smile and I say, "My fat ass is full of cum." Francesco says, "Wait here baby, I'll check with Mr. Marcelo. You may get some more in that fat ass."

Francesco gets dressed and leaves the bathroom.

Did I get the job?

A few minutes pass and then Mr. Marcelo, now dressed, walks into the bathroom. Mr. Marcelo says, "I think our interview is now over and I would like you to join our team. We just need you to fill out a few things if you still want to work here."

I smile as I'm very happy about the news. I say, "Yes, this is awesome, thank you. Should I get dressed first?" Mr. Marcelo says, "Um, not yet, why don't you dry off and come into my office to sign those papers."

Mr. Marcelo goes back to his office while I dry off in the bathroom. I also wipe my ass of any cum that came out of my ass hole.

After cleaning up and drying off, I enter Mr. Marcelo's office and I see Mr. Marcelo standing behind his desk. He sees me and says, "Come on over, why don't you lean over the desk, read the papers and sign it for me." I say, "Ok."

I know exactly why Mr. Marcelo wants me to do this. I walk over to his desk and I lean over it with my elbows and arms on it. I make sure to stick my ass out and I start reading the papers he placed on the desk. Mr. Marcelo positions himself behind me and he rubs his hands all over my bare ass.

I hear Mr. Marcelo unzip his pants and then I feel his warm bare semi-hard dick rubbing against my ass cheeks. I lightly moan and I say, "Mr. Marcelo, you want some more of my ass?"

Mr. Marcelo moans and says, "Honey, you know I do, but I can't. My wife will be here in a little bit, so unfortunately… we can't." As he is talking, he is grinding his dick against my ass crack between my ass cheeks. His grinding on me is turning me on and I'm hoping he changes his mind.

I finish signing the papers and I say, "I signed them all." Mr. Marcelo says, "Thanks honey." Mr. Marcelo puts his dick back in his pants and zips up. He slides one of his index fingers into my ass hole, slides it back and forth a few times and then slides it out of my ass.

Mr. Marcelo says, "You have a good night, use my bathroom to get dressed and I'll see you tomorrow."

I say, "Ok, thank you again Mr. Marcelo." Mr. Marcelo says, "Thank you honey, you have no idea how much I enjoyed our interview." I say, "I enjoyed it too."

I grab my clothes, go into Mr. Marcelo's bathroom and get dressed. After getting dressed, I say goodbye to Mr. Marcelo, go downstairs and on my way out the front door, a woman wearing a women's business suit gives me a weird look as we walk by each other. I'm not sure why I got a weird look from her, but I assume that is Mrs. Marcelo. Can she tell that I had her husband's dick in my ass and mouth?

I go home and rest my ass for the night as it had a good workout today, as I had three different guys fuck me.

The end

Chapter 11 tease

John just got a job at a small local restaurant and his first night goes well but it's the naughty fun after work that he enjoys the most.

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer