Chapter 11 - Getting Naughty After Work

Big Booty Boy Slut Stories

This story continues from Chapter 10 - Doing Whatever and Whoever I Need To Do, where it's the next day and I have some naughty fun after working my first night at the restaurant. Enjoy the story.

If you're new to the website, you can read the intro all about John. John is the main character of these stories, a 19-year old white boy teen sex addict who realizes he has ass and uses it to please others, which at times gets him in trouble.


Saturday

It is Saturday night and it is my first night working at the small local Italian restaurant, which isn't too far away from where I live.

My first night on the job just ended and it went well in my mind. I didn't mess anything up or break anything, so that is a big plus as I was nervous at the start, but I felt more comfortable as the night went on.

It's midnight and the restaurant is now closed. A few of us are still there cleaning up and getting things ready for tomorrow.

In the kitchen

I am alone in the restaurant's kitchen washing dishes. Mr. Marcelo, the restaurant's owner, comes into the kitchen and says, "Great job tonight John."

I say, "Thank you Mr. Marcelo."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Come by my office before you leave, ok?"

I say, "Ok, I will." I have a feeling that he may want to get naughty with me.

Mr. Marcelo leaves the kitchen and his son Tom, who also works at the restaurant, comes into the kitchen with more dirty dishes and utensils.

Tom says, "Hey John, think we're the last ones here now, besides my dad."

I say, "Ok, I'll try to hurry up and wash these."

Tom says, "No worries, I'll help."

Luckily the sink area is pretty wide with two faucets, so I'm at one while Tom is at the other beside me.

After about fifteen minutes of washing dishes, we are just about done washing everything.

Out of nowhere, Tom walks up behind me, grabs my ass with both hands and squeezes my ass cheeks hard. Surprised, embarrassed and a little turned on, I look back and I say, “What was that?”

Tom says, “Oh I’m sorry. I thought you were into that... I’m bi... and I love big butts... I'm sorry.”

I say, “Where did you hear that I liked that?”

Tom says, “I heard a few guys at school talking about you. They said you got a nice ass and you like guys touching it."

Tom smiles and continues on, "I also heard you take it up the ass? Is that true? Like, you let guys fuck your ass?”

I pause for a second, not sure how to answer, but also trying to calm myself down.

In my head

Questions start popping up in my head about everything. Did my friend Michael tell others about what we did? How many classmates have heard this? Does the whole school know?

Being honest

I'm not sure it's the best decision but I decide to be honest with Tom.

I say, "It's true but I've only let one friend fuck me, so not sure why it sounds like I'm the school ass slut. Please don’t tell anyone or spread that anymore. I don’t want to get in trouble at school. I’m so close to graduating.”

Tom says, “I’m so sorry, I won’t say anything to anyone.”

I say, “Thanks.”

Tom stands next to me at the second sink and helps me wash the last few dishes.

Tom says, “Again, I’m so sorry John.”

I say, “It’s ok, really, it’s ok.”

I smile and I say, "I kinda liked it."

After an awkward minute or two of silence, Tom says, "Oh Francesco did mention he had a good time with you."

I smile and I say, "Yes it was... He umm... welcomed me to the team." We both chuckle.

I did not know that Tom is bi-sexual but I'm getting a feeling that he wants to get naughty with me and I'm feeling a little horny myself.

There’s another awkward silence and then my horny naughty side comes out.

I say, “You know, whatever you do to me in the privacy of this restaurant, I won’t tell anyone.”

Tom gives me a naughty smirk and says, “I won’t tell anyone either.”

After another awkward silence, Tom says, “My dad is upstairs in his office, but he won’t come down here until later probably. And there’s nobody else here. We’re basically alone down here.”

Now I know for sure that Tom wants to get naughty with me, so I'm going to take charge of the situation.

Naughty time in the kitchen

I stop washing a dish, I wipe my hands on my apron and then I reach back, untie my apron and put it on the sink’s counter. Tom stops what he is doing and watches me.

I undo my belt, unbutton and unzip my black jeans, and I push them down along with my boxers to my ankles. I lift up my shirt, take it off and put it on top of my apron on the counter. I spread my legs as far as I can with my jeans around my ankles. I bend forward over the sink, making sure to stick my ass out for Tom to see.

I look to my side at Tom, I smile and I say, “You promise not to tell?”

Tom smiles and says, “Oh yes I promise.”

I say, “Do you like?”

Tom says, “Fuck yea I do. Oh my god, those guys weren't lying, you got a nice ass.”

Tom looks to be in total shock with a big smile on his face. He immediately gets behind me and gets down on his knees. He grabs my ass cheeks with his hands and squeezes them. Then he rubs them all over with his hands as I moan softly. Tom starts kissing and licking my ass cheeks which feels nice. He gives my ass cheeks a few light spanks too.

After a few more spanks, Tom spreads my ass cheeks apart with his hands and surprisingly sticks his warm tongue against my ass hole, making me moan. I did not expect him to do this. I quickly cover my mouth with my right hand so no one can hear me moan. Tom buries his face into my ass crack as his tongue explores the outside and inside of my ass hole, making me moan even more.

In a low voice, I say, “Oh my god, that feels so good.”

As Tom has his face buried in my ass, he lets go of my ass cheeks, letting them close and smother his face. He gives my ass cheeks a few more light spanks and makes them jiggle as he eats my ass.

I moan and I say, “Oh yes, eat my fat ass.”

After another minute, Tom pulls away to catch his breath and says, "I got a girlfriend, please don't tell her."

I say, "I won't, I promise, keep going."

Tom says, "She never lets me do this."

Tom then puts his face right back in my ass crack and continues enjoying my ass.

After a minute or two of Tom eating my ass, I am so turned on and I want him to fuck me.

I say, “Tom, stick your dick in my ass and fuck me. Please, fuck my fat slutty ass.”

Tom pulls his face out of my ass and says, “But I don’t have a condom.”

I say, “Fuck the condom. Please, just fuck my ass. You can cum in my ass, wherever, just fuck me.”

Tom quickly stands up, takes off his apron, unbuttons and unzips his pants. He pushes his pants down his legs along with his boxers.

Tom says, “I’m so hard.”

Tom lifts up his shirt and takes it off. Then he gets right up against my ass and rubs his warm hard dick against my ass cheeks.

I moan and I say, “That feels good, stick it in me.”

Tom says, “You like my uncut dick? Have you had one of these inside you before?”

I look back at his dick and I say, “You’ll be my first.”

Tom says, “I better do a good job then.” We both chuckle.

My ass takes its first uncut dick

I reach back and I spread my ass cheeks apart, trying to open my ass hole up for Tom so he can enter my tight ass hole. Tom pushes the head of his dick against my ass hole and I feel it enter my ass. We both moan and Tom continues to slowly slide his dick further inside me.

Tom slides more and more of his dick into my ass until he is up against my ass. I let go of my ass cheeks and I try to look back at Tom.

I say, “Oh fuck, your dick fits in perfectly.”

Tom moans and says, “Your ass is so warm and tight, I fucking love it.”

Tom puts his hands on my hips and grabs onto my hip fat as he starts sliding his dick back and forth in my ass, fucking me not too hard right now. I moan lightly while trying to be quiet.

I say, “Yea fuck me, fuck that ass.”

After a minute of fucking me at a slow pace, Tom starts fucking me harder and it hurts a little as my ass is still recovering from all the dick it had yesterday.

Tom moans and says, "Take this Italian sausage up that ass. Yea, fucking take it."

I try to moan quietly as Tom fucks me and not make too much noise.

I say, "Yes, yes, fuck my fat ass. Fuck it good. Give me that dick."

As Tom is fucking me, I look to my right at the door that separates the restaurant's kitchen area from the dining area. The door has a glass window near the top and I see Mr. Marcelo peeking in and watching us. I see him smile at me and then he leaves. I don't think Tom noticed as he's been moaning and looking down watching his dick fuck me the whole time. I'm glad and relieved that Mr. Marcelo didn't get upset with what he saw.

After almost two minutes of fucking my ass, Tom moans and says, "Ah fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

I moan and I say, "Give it to me, give it to me."

Tom says, "I can't stop, it's too good."

A few more hard thrusts into my ass and Tom starts moaning a little louder.

Tom says, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Tom grabs my ass cheeks and continues pumping his dick in my ass back and forth. I feel him shooting his warm cum into my ass as I moan and enjoy it.

When Tom finishes cumming, he slowly slides his dick out of my ass and rubs it against my ass cheeks.

Tom says, "Oh my god, I came so hard."

I say, "That felt so good."

Tom says, "Fuck yea it did." We both chuckle.

Tom says, "You wanna suck it?"

I say, "Sorry, I don't do ass-to-mouth."

Tom says, "No problem, I had to ask." We both chuckle again.

I say, "I should get going before someone sees us."

Tom says, "Ok, yea, see you tomorrow, if you're working."

I say, "Yea, I'll be here."

Tom says, "You need the bathroom first?"

I say, "No, I'm ok."

Tom says, "Ok, I'm gonna clean up."

I say, "Ok, see you tomorrow."

Tom grabs his clothes and makes his way to the employee bathroom on the first floor. I quickly put my clothes back on and I remember that Mr. Marcelo asked me to come by his office before I go. It may be a little awkward since he saw his son fucking me.

The father's turn

I go up to the second floor and knock on Mr. Marcelo's office door.

Mr. Marcelo says, "Come on in."

I open the door, walk into his office and then I close the door behind me. I smile and I say, "You wanted to see me before I go?"

Mr. Marcelo is standing behind his desk. He smiles and says, "Ah yes, come closer, come closer."

I say, "Am I in trouble for what you saw in the kitchen?"

Mr. Marcelo smiles and says, "No, no, that's fine, my son can fuck whoever he wants to. This time I don't have to worry about becoming a grandpa yet." We both chuckle.

Mr. Marcelo says, "I just wanted to say you did a great job tonight. I hope you had fun and learned as well."

I say, "Thank you, and yes I did. Everyone was so nice and helped me throughout the night."

After a pause, Mr. Marcelo says, "So… was… was my son good?"

I smile and I say, "Yes, yes he was."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Good, good."

After another pause, Mr. Marcelo smiles and says, "I was hoping you weren't too tired, maybe help me out."

I smile and I say, "You can fuck me if you want, you're the boss."

A fantasy becomes reality

Mr. Marcelo smiles and says, "Thanks for offering, but you know what... I always had a fantasy of having a naughty secretary that would go under my desk and suck me off. You wanna be my naughty secretary tonight?"

I smile and I say, "Sure, I can do that."

I get under Mr. Marcelo's desk and he sits down in his desk chair, undoes his pants and unzips them. He pulls his balls and semi-hard dick out of his underwear. He moves a little closer to his desk, putting his dick right in front of my face.

I start stroking Mr. Marcelo's dick, making it harder and then I take it into my mouth. I move my head back and forth, sucking his dick as he rests back in his chair and lightly moans.

Mr. Marcelo says, "Oh god, yes, yes. Suck it honey."

About a minute into sucking Mr. Marcelo's dick, all of a sudden I hear a knock on the office door. I stop sucking on Mr. Marcelo's dick and I let it come out of my mouth. I take my hands away from his dick so I don't accidentally touch him.

A voice from behind the door says, "Dad, you busy?"

It's Tom and in my mind I'm already panicking. What if Tom catches me with his dad?

Mr. Marcelo quietly says, "It's ok, don't move, be quiet."

Mr. Marcelo clears his throat and says, "What's up son?"

Tom peeks his head into the office and says, "John and I finished cleaning everything in the kitchen. Did John leave?"

Mr. Marcelo says, "Thanks Tom. Yea I think John left."

Tom says, "Ok, well I'm gonna go home, see you when you get home."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Ok, see you in a little bit."

I hear the office door close. Mr. Marcelo puts his right hand on his dick, waits for about twenty seconds, then lets go of his dick and lets out a sigh of relief.

Mr. Marcelo says, "Whatever you do, please don't tell Tom about any of this."

I say, "I won't."

Mr. Marcelo says, "Thank you."

Mr. Marcelo smiles and says, "Now get back to work on my dick, honey."

I stroke Mr. Marcelo's dick until I feel it get semi-hard and then I take it back into my mouth. I start sucking it, moving my head back and forth. As I suck Mr. Marcelo's dick, I have my left hand holding his balls and I'm very lightly squeezing them.

After a minute of sucking Mr. Marcelo's dick, Mr. Marcelo says, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. Let me... let me stand up."

I stop sucking on Mr. Marcelo's dick and I let it come out of my mouth. Mr. Marcelo stands up and says, "Get on your knees here, I wanna cum on your face, honey."

I get out from under Mr. Marcelo's desk and I get down on my knees in front of him. I look up at Mr. Marcelo, open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Mr. Marcelo puts the head of his dick against my tongue and he starts stroking his dick vigorously.

Time for a facial

After about twenty seconds of stroking his dick, Mr. Marcelo says, "I'm cumming!" I close my eyes as cum starts shooting into my mouth, on my nose and left cheek. Mr. Marcelo moans as he cums on me and I swallow all the cum that lands in my mouth.

Mr. Marcelo keeps stroking his dick until he finishes cumming.

Mr. Marcelo lets go of his dick and I take it into my mouth. I move my head back and forth, sucking it some more.

When Mr. Marcelo's dick gets soft, I stop sucking it and he pulls up his underwear and pants, putting his dick away.

Mr. Marcelo says, "Thanks for making my 'secretary fantasy' come true."

I say, "You're welcome. Can I use your bathroom?"

Mr. Marcelo says, "Sure honey."

I go into his personal bathroom and wash my face at the sink, making sure no cum is visible on it.

After cleaning up, I say goodbye to Mr. Marcelo and he gives my ass a nice squeeze before I leave his office.

I leave the restaurant and go home.

Time to rest

At home, I take a nice hot shower and take a few pictures with my cell phone of my wet ass in the shower.

Before going to bed, I get on my computer and post a few pictures of my wet ass on my adult social media profile. I also read some of the naughty comments on my pictures and private messages I have received.

The end

Chapter 12 tease

John has more naughty fun after work with his boss and spends the night with another restaurant employee. How much naughty fun is too much in one night?

Comments

MOST POPULAR

Chapter 6 - My First Big Black Cock (BBC)

Chapter 1 - All about the main character John

Chapter 5 - After School Bathroom Fuck

Chapter 21 - Naughty Shower Threesome

Chapter 2 - One Hot Summer